Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jul-21, 19:07
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Just Wear Your Mask

Hallo Josh42.

At the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to this story. I saw there mom's domination at the very beginning, I'm not into it and usually I just skip mommies' stories. But starting from the third part, it seemed to me that this story has potential. You were able to intrigue me as a reader. I'm not into footfetish also, but I liked the storm of emotions in this story. You showed Lacey's domination in a very unusual way. You show psychology well, and this is what I love in any stories.

Even though I don't have fetishes described here, I'm still waiting for the continuation. You're a pretty talented writer!

Now I'm glad that mom left us, and I hope girls have a good time with the guy.
What else they have in store for him?

Last edited by Valeron; 07-Jul-21 at 19:44.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-21, 15:26
Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14 Points: 1,269, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not related to this story but just curious since you’re leaving feedback more then anyone else, any thoughts on the other story I just started here? It did blow up with ‘thanks’ so I know it went over pretty well, but no actual feedback from anyone. Was the lack of foot domination in the first part just not your thing?
This story caught my attention with the mask in the title, since someone had posed the question in another form about having a sock under your mask when out in public. Then I was hooked when sis/mom were involved.

This story also has consistent main characters and an open-ended plot, so one can root for those characters and what they do to the poor guy. While your other story, that is just as well written, is more straight forward. Leaving less room for reader input.

Also, even without feedback, the "Thanks" are a great indication that your story is well received on the forum. My story's intro, on the other hand, got few "Thanks" and by the time they finally "approved" my 2nd post containing the actual first chapter, any initial interest was already lost. Not to mention, no feedback is better the someone trolling your post
The Following User Says Thank You to SoleMann For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-21, 05:04
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFaceYourSeat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What a phenomenal story! Thank you for continuing it! Even as someone who's not normally into feet, I found the sock-in-mask stuff to be really exciting and creative, it kept pulling me back in. Great job
Thank you, appreciate you giving it a chance anyway. Wouldn’t really say I’m into feet either, it’s mostly the femdom element. If there’s no domination involved I’m not really into it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hallo Josh42.

At the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to this story. I saw there mom's domination at the very beginning, I'm not into it and usually I just skip mommies' stories. But starting from the third part, it seemed to me that this story has potential. You were able to intrigue me as a reader. I'm not into footfetish also, but I liked the storm of emotions in this story. You showed Lacey's domination in a very unusual way. You show psychology well, and this is what I love in any stories.

Even though I don't have fetishes described here, I'm still waiting for the continuation. You're a pretty talented writer!

Now I'm glad that mom left us, and I hope girls have a good time with the guy.
What else they have in store for him?
Hello VVP, I appreciate the compliments, most of it I didn’t even realize I did well. High praise coming from one of the better writers on here. I totally get how a story with a mother and brother or even sister and brother can be a bit weird to some people, and be one of those things that you either don’t mind or that is an instant push away from a story. I did think about that stuff before even starting the story.

For some reason the idea only came to me days ago when it’s obviously way too late haha, but I could’ve had it be with a step mother instead. Not sure if that would’ve made any difference to you or others who feel that way. But I’ll keep it in mind going forwards.

Appreciate you giving it a chance anyway even with that and not caring for foot domination. For those who aren’t into foot domination at all, the other story I started might be more to your preferences. There will be foot domination in that one too because the plan is to mix it up with that one, but it won’t be the main focus. I can at least promise there won’t be any mother stuff in that one.

Hope to see you back with something new soon yourself.
Old 09-Jul-21, 14:01

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just a heads up. I replied to your previous post/question in this thread days ago, but for some unknown reason it required "Approval" and has been sitting in limbo :/
Old 10-Jul-21, 20:08
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

post approved
Old 11-Jul-21, 04:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleMann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story caught my attention with the mask in the title, since someone had posed the question in another form about having a sock under your mask when out in public. Then I was hooked when sis/mom were involved.

This story also has consistent main characters and an open-ended plot, so one can root for those characters and what they do to the poor guy. While your other story, that is just as well written, is more straight forward. Leaving less room for reader input.

Also, even without feedback, the "Thanks" are a great indication that your story is well received on the forum. My story's intro, on the other hand, got few "Thanks" and by the time they finally "approved" my 2nd post containing the actual first chapter, any initial interest was already lost. Not to mention, no feedback is better the someone trolling your post
I do plan on having somewhat consistent main characters in that story as well, as in it’s not only going to be a bunch of ‘one and done’s’ where they aren’t used or mentioned again past their 1 part. Over time it might get a bit more complicated, but as of now I definitely plan to reuse many of them and write them in more adding to the characters beyond the part that introduces them. The 2 main characters from part 1 of it are already in the second part I started working on.

But about your story, I think you did well writing it and the only ‘problem’ was that it’s a bit too ‘niche’ for this forum which is of course based around wrestling. It’d probably do fine somewhere that’s more focused on foot fetish stories. If a different idea for a story hits you then don’t let that one attempt discourage you from giving it another try or two. Going by Thanks, even this story that also mixes in scissors and facesitting has kind of lost steam since part 1. Which is fine, my point is just that it’s probably more that specific story then your writing in general.

I’d say my first story over in the other section was a bit of flop as well compared to these two, that have both done better and are probably written better. So it doesn’t mean your next story idea won’t be well liked and you should just stop now.
Old 11-Jul-21, 14:05

Cool! Looking forward to seeing how that story progresses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But about your story, I think you did well writing it and the only ‘problem’ was that it’s a bit too ‘niche’ for this forum which is of course based around wrestling. It’d probably do fine somewhere that’s more focused on foot fetish stories. If a different idea for a story hits you then don’t let that one attempt discourage you from giving it another try or two. Going by Thanks, even this story that also mixes in scissors and facesitting has kind of lost steam since part 1. Which is fine, my point is just that it’s probably more that specific story then your writing in general.
That's why I made sure to post it in the "Female Domination" section of the forum, and only after I saw "Foot Fetish" material posted in the other sub-forums in this section. I think some people are just too entitled these days and feel the need to whine/complain when things don't fit into their small-minded view of the world, rather then just letting it pass by
Old 15-Jul-21, 05:19
Last Achievements

Part 5: Alone Time With Kaylee

Carson lay helpless on the couch, trying his hardest not to think about the even worse tortures that surely awaited him at the hands, or maybe mostly feet.....of his sister and now her friend Kaylee.

Something he was grateful for about his current predicament, was that for the first time in a while, his nose was free and he was fully able to take in fresh air. Even though it was about to end, simply that by itself was a gift after what he’d endured since yesterday afternoon.

After a little time, it inevitably happened. The doorbell rang. Kaylee was here, and his brief time of being able to breathe freely was about to end.

Lacey excitedly dashed back through to get the door. ‘Heyyy bestie how are you?! Wait did you run over here?’ Lacey asked, seeing how she was dressed in a blue running tank top with black shorts, and looked to have worked up a sweat.

Kaylee was a bit shorter then Lacey with dark brown hair.

‘Well, I jogged’ Kaylee said smiling. ‘I didn’t just get my exercise in, but I thought Carson might like it if I got a little hot and sweaty first!

‘Oh my gosh, that was so thoughtful of you! Right Carson?! Lacey shouted

Carson just gave a light muffled groan in response, but neither of them seemed to even notice.

‘I’m so glad you have time to hang out with us for a while today’

‘Me too, I definitely wouldn’t want to miss this!’ Kaylee giggled. ‘Thank you so much for inviting me Lace, but I bet your brother is even happier. I can’t believe you still have him tied up!

‘About that......I might have lied to mom a little to make that happen’ Lacey laughed.

‘Wow now that’s just extra mean Lace’ Kaylee laughed back, ‘I almost feel kind of bad for him’.

‘So what are we doing first?’

‘Okay so Kay I was thinking, could you watch him for a bit? Since you jogged over here to get ready for him, it’s only fair if I do it too so he gets an equal experience right? We don’t want him liking yours better.’

Playing along, Kaylee replied ‘oh yeah.....you’re right. That’s a good idea, sure I’ll hang out with him for a while. I didn’t think about that, he might be disappointed if yours aren’t as strong. My bad’ she said with a big smile.

‘Thank you Kaylee your the best, I know it’s probably annoying but it would be selfish of us if I didn’t.’ Lacey said, pretending it was a burden.

Carson of course didn’t like the sound of any of that, but he knew not to bother protesting by now.

‘You can watch TV together or something, I’m sure he makes a comfy seat cushion’ Lacey teased.

‘Hmm that sounds like a good idea, thanks Lace, see you in a bit!’

‘Bye Kay, don’t have too much fun without me guys!’ She laughed as she closed the door.

‘Ahhh just me and you now Carson, isn’t that great? Don’t worry, your sister will be back very soon. I’m sure you can’t wait’ Kaylee laughed.

‘I think I’m just gonna listen to some music though’ she said as she put earbuds in. ‘But I will take her up on the seat cushion suggestion!’

Positioning him flat on his back across the couch, Kaylee dropped down right on his face. She carelessly came down a bit hard, causing him to let out a pained groan getting his face smashed by her ass.

‘Oops sorry about that, I really didn’t try to do that’ she giggled. ‘Wow I guess I could totally beat you up right now with just my butt’ she said laughing.

Adjusting to get comfortable but also so that he could get a bit of air without her having to get up, Kaylee told him ‘You do make a great cushion, I hope you’re comfortable under there cause I’m staying here for a while’

Carson could feel and smell the disgusting damp and sticky sweat as she sat on his face, but he resigned himself to his fate knowing resisting her would only lead to something worse later.

Eventually, to his relief, Kaylee announced ‘Ill be right back, I’m gonna get something to drink’ as she got off him headed to the kitchen. Carson was relieved to finally have a break of fresh air, until he suddenly felt like he needed to use the bathroom.

As Kaylee came back in with a soda, Carson desperately mmphed and squirmed trying to get her attention hoping she wouldn’t ignore him.

‘Ugh what’s the matter? Something wrong?’ She asked.

He could only communicate with more mmmphs.

‘Okay fine Carson, I’ll take the tape off for a minute but it better be important. I swear if you’re messing with me....’

As she took the tape off to let him speak, he said ‘Kaylee thank you! I really need to use the bathroom, you have to let me up for a minute, please!

Kaylee thought it over for a second. It could still be a trick, but he could definitely be telling the truth. What choice did she have? She couldn’t just let him mess himself. Not only would that be gross, but she wasn’t that cruel.

‘Okay Carson, but you better not be messing with me! You can kind of hop and shuffle right? I’m only going to partly free your hands. That should be good enough. But hurry up okay, before Lacey gets back. She’s not here to okay me freeing you at all.

‘I will don’t worry, thank you’, he said as he awkwardly tried to shuffle off to the bathroom as quick as he could. She had adjusted how his hands were secured so they were now in front of him. There movement was still limited, but he could use them.

As he headed to the bathroom, he had spotted his phone through the doorway sitting on the kitchen counter. He had grabbed it yesterday as he got free upstairs, his mother must have left it there after his little fight with Lacey and failed escape. As he used and finished up in the bathroom, a desperate thought crossed his mind.

This could be his last chance to escape from his crazy sister and her friend and whatever torture they had in mind awaiting him when she got back. He was a bit nervous to try freeing himself and dashing out like he tried before, if Lacey could handle him what if Kaylee could too?

Then he thought......what if he could get to his phone without Kaylee realizing? Maybe he could text a friend, and they’d come over and help him? What would they do, fight him in front of someone else or try to tie them up too?

Even if he pulled it off, it might not work. Carson decided it was worth trying.

Quick and quiet wasn’t an option, so he focused on the quiet part as he tried to slip over to the kitchen. Kaylee had continued looking at her phone once he left, and as you tend to do, she lost track of a few minutes of time.

He made it! Grabbing his phone and turning it back on, he had to think fast of who to text. Before he got that far, he heard Kaylee shout ‘Carson?! What are you doing in there? You better not be up to something!’

She had finally noticed he was gone too long, and immediately got up to check on him after getting no reply.

He only had seconds, as he almost froze in panic with the phone in his hand. Unfortunately she didn’t walk right past to the bathroom, spotting him in the kitchen.

‘Carson what do you think you’re doing on your phone? I trusted you! Are you trying to text someone?!

Carson was a bit frozen in panic, stumbling over what to say as she walked to him

‘Ka-Kaylee it’s not-‘

‘Give me that!’ She interrupted, ripping it out of his hands and clicking it off.

‘I can’t believe you, I trusted you and gave you a chance and then you go and try to trick me after I was nice enough to let you go for a few minutes!?’ She yelled at him, genuinely upset.

‘Kaylee please, I’m sorry, I’ll come back to the couch with you and let you re tie my hands tight and re tape my mouth, anything! Just please don’t tell Lacey, she’ll tell mom and I’ll never get out of this!’

‘Oh I already know you’ll do all that.’ She calmly said as she suddenly lashed out with a kick, as her sneakered foot crashed up into his groin.

What followed was an explosion of pain in his crotch, also going to his stomach, yelling out as he dropped to the floor.

‘That’s for lying to me’ she stated with a smile returning to her face.

‘Now let me see your arms baby’ she cooed as she rolled the now pained and weakened boy over onto his chest, redoing how his hands were restrained and pulling them away from his crotch, so afterwards they were now tied tight behind his back again.

Carson couldn’t bring himself to speak during this, nevermind resist, as he tried not to whimper through the overwhelming dull pain in his balls that was just now starting to fade a bit.

‘Thereeee we go’ Kaylee said as he re secured. As she helped him to his feet and back towards the couch, she said ‘sorry for having to actually hurt you but you shouldn’t have tried to take advantage of me. I was nice enough to let you go off on your own, you should’ve known better then to pull that’.

As she guided him down to the floor in front of the couch, he said ‘Kaylee I’m sorry just please don’t tell her’ he desperately groaned.

‘You want me to lie to my best friend?’ She said pretending to be shocked.

‘Please Kaylee, I already said I’ll do anything!’

‘Well...........’ She said playfully acting torn. ‘......okay Carson. I guess I don’t have to tell her. It can be our little secret’ Kaylee said now smiling.

‘BUT if you don’t want me to mention this to her, you’re going to do what we say for the rest of the day. No more struggling, no more tricks. Or I swear, I’ll tell her AND make it sound even worse so you’re tied up for a another day!’ She said firmly.

‘Deal?’

‘Yes Kaylee’ he groaned, knowing this was his only choice if he didn’t want to be stuck at Lacey’s mercy for even longer.

‘Good. But I think Princess Kaylee would be better’ She giggled, ‘at least until Lacey gets back anyway’.

‘Now, if you really want to keep our little deal you better start making it up to me and showing how sorry you are’ she laughed, pulling off her shoes revealing she hadn’t worn socks and showing off her light blue polished toes.

‘I want you taking deep breathes of one with your nose, and kissing the other. And no light pecks like you just want it to be done, deep kisses to show how thankful you are I agreed to keep that between us.’

‘Oh and you might want to throw some “thank you Princess Kaylee”’s in there between kisses’ she giggled, ‘so I’m sure you appreciate my kindness this time’.

As she threw one foot over his mouth and the other over his nose, he knew he had to begin the degrading act.

He wasn’t ready as he took his first inhale, the smell assaulting his nose almost made him gag. But, he continued. A firm kiss on her sweaty foot followed by another sniff pulling in the disgusting smell. He couldn’t believe he was willingly kissing and taking whiffs of this girl’s post jog feet.

‘Thank you princess Kaylee’

*kiss

‘Thank you princess Kaylee’

*kiss*

‘I’m sorry Princess Kaylee’

*kiss*

He only felt more defeated and humiliated as it went on. He started to feel gross himself, repeatedly pressing his lips to her warm smelly foot and having the other rubbed over his nose, the strength of the scent changing a bit depending on which part of her foot was being rubbed on his nose.

‘Ah this is so relaxing’ she sighed. ‘Are you having fun down there too?’ She teased, cupping his nose with her light blue toes.

‘Yessss there we go, big sniffs through my toes. That cool air feels great’.

He only replied with a small groan of disgust.

‘So am I one of the first girls you’ve made out with? You probably thought it would be with her lips but it still counts right’ Kaylee giggled. ‘My foot is probably cuter anyway, wouldn’t you always rather be kissing these blue toes’ she said, moving them over his mouth to kiss in between his breathes.

After kissing them he continued ‘thank you princess Kaylee.’

Then, there was a sound from her phone. Picking it up as Carson continued his routine, she announced ‘It’s Lacey, she texted me that she’s almost back, aren’t you excited? Kaylee teased.

‘I guess we should stop now though before she comes in, so she doesn’t ask any questions’ Kaylee winked, pulling back her feet and putting them into her shoes.

Carson couldn’t believe it but he was almost thankful his sister was almost back. Then it hit him, what was stopping Kaylee from going back on her promise now that she had mostly got what she wanted? Was she going to just tell Lacey or even lie to make it worse, like Lacey had done to him with their mother?

He had done all that blindly hoping his sister’s best friend, who was here to mess with him too, would stay to her word to him.

‘Kay- princess Kaylee’ he said correcting himself, ‘you’re not still gonna tell her anyway are you? Please-‘

‘Shhh’ she cut him off softly, hearing the fear in his tone. ‘It’s our secret. You more then made up for it, that was a really great apology’ she laughed. ‘And besides that would just be cruel. You’re lucky though, Lacey definitely wouldn’t keep that promise’ Kaylee said laughing again.

‘Now, back to where we were!’ She said helping him up back to laying across the couch.

As she turned to sit down she caught herself just in time. ‘Oh right, I should do it more slowly this time so my butt doesn’t knock you out right?’ She laughed.

Not excited about the idea of having his face crushed again, he quickly replied ‘yeah, please’. He still hated the idea of having her ass on his face again, but compared to how Lacey had acted and even her herself on the phone last night, the way she’d been treating him now was a kindness.

As she began to lower down, he just blurted out a ‘Thank you Kaylee’

‘Aww, one kick and some time at my feet and you’re actually being kind of sweet’ she teased. If you keep being good, I promise I’ll see if I can help you get out of this a bit sooner. We’re still going to have more fun first of course, but just trust me.’

And with that, he was face up back in a now familiar place as they both waited for Lacey to arrive back home.

End Of Part 5

-Surprise! A new part is here. One of my last posts sort of hinted the other story would be getting an update first, but I didn’t write anything for a day or two and then the motivation to work on this one hit, so I made the next part to this first. Part 2 of Redland’s is still coming, it’s already sitting about halfway done.

- I think we’re about at the end of this one guys. The next chapter is probably going to be the final one. I think the little sequel will be a full go as long as most of the people still following this are up for it.

- And yes I kind of made Kaylee into a just a bit nicer and sympathetic character, hopefully there’s not too much of a disconnect between her here and her in the little part she was in earlier. This little detail wasn’t really planned at that point. I think it lightens the story a little in a good way.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-21, 15:54

Luv'd how Kaylee made him call her princess between sniffs and kisses

Looking forward to seeing what Lacey has in store for him now that her feet are ripe from her jog

I know you said you might be ending this story soon, but still kind of hoping Kaylee accidentally slips up about his escape attempt, or Lacey/Mom notices his phone is on or not where it was left and interrogates him about it. Thus landing him another day of punishment. Or mayhaps after a day of having him at her feet, Kaylee realizes she's enjoying this more then she thought

BTW, teen girls tend to feed off each other, so it could track that Kaylee is a bit nicer when she's alone with him.
Old 16-Jul-21, 04:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleMann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Luv'd how Kaylee made him call her princess between sniffs and kisses

Looking forward to seeing what Lacey has in store for him now that her feet are ripe from her jog

I know you said you might be ending this story soon, but still kind of hoping Kaylee accidentally slips up about his escape attempt, or Lacey/Mom notices his phone is on or not where it was left and interrogates him about it. Thus landing him another day of punishment. Or mayhaps after a day of having him at her feet, Kaylee realizes she's enjoying this more then she thought

BTW, teen girls tend to feed off each other, so it could track that Kaylee is a bit nicer when she's alone with him.
I’ll think about it, but with the little follow up on it that I’m almost definitely going to do, probably in this same thread, the next part wouldn’t really be the end anyway no? Just the end of the main part of the story. Only differences character wise as of now would be the mother having a very small part at most, and maybe one new character. Other then that, it’d be the same characters so it wouldn’t be a big shake up.

That way it opens up changing the location and another idea or two, that would make sure it doesn’t get too repetitive. Thank you for that last idea though, I might use that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, foot domination, foot fetish, foot smelling, tied, tied up