Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 21-Oct-11, 08:40
gh122

Default Who wins the fight?

What happens in a fight between me and this model Bryci? I haven't been in many fights, but I've also never lost. Does she stand a chance or will I just steamrolll over her? What might happen in a fight between me and a random female model, athlete, singer or actress?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-10-21 at 03.15.jpg (54.1 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2011-10-21 at 03.16.jpg (51.8 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg bryci_920_001.jpg (156.9 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg bryci_921_002.jpg (183.4 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg bryci_921_009.jpg (213.7 KB, 207 views)
File Type: jpg bowflex-12.jpg (131.5 KB, 150 views)
Old 21-Oct-11, 08:42
gh122

Default Re: Who wins the fight?

Btw, just saw Brainbarn's thread, did not mean to offend with similar thread, he just beat me to the punch.
Old 21-Oct-11, 09:38
Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,521 Times in 4,307 Posts

She looks very weak and unatletic. I can't see any muscle on her. I guess She is a terrible fighter. You win easy.
About a random girl, it's diffrent since most girl are stronger than her, and you are out of shape.
Old 21-Oct-11, 20:28
Temporary group
Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

You look way out of shape, dude, and she looks super fit. I'd be extremely nervous if I were you. Based on sheer size it is possible you could overwhelm her. However:

a. She has superior body symmetry and more lean muscle
b. strong thighs and glutes
c. superior speed (totally obvious!)
d. definite intimidation factor (she is a gorgeous physically fit model. Sorry dude, you're not)

Considering these factors, I would say that you would more than likely succumb to her. Sorry!
Old 21-Oct-11, 20:43
dale moore

easy victory for the girl surely. she loosk way more athletic is almost certainly much stronger.
Old 22-Oct-11, 00:51
gh122

Is she really stronger? The camera gave an odd fish eye look to my body which is not entirely accurate, I'm in better shape than the photos suggest.

Also how would a fight actually go between myself and her?
Old 22-Oct-11, 00:53
dale moore

i think she would use her much stromger female thighs to crush you probably sleeper u hard as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh122 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is she really stronger? The camera gave an odd fish eye look to my body which is not entirely accurate, I'm in better shape than the photos suggest.

Old 22-Oct-11, 23:17
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh122 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Dude, like I said in my last post, it is my belief that you would lose. If you want a scenario, I can give you one, but you probably wouldn’t like the result. First of all, it’s obvious that you would have a fairly large weight advantage, but that would be all that would be in your favor. It might keep you in it for a short while though while she figures you out.

Scenario: I can see you charging out. Your one chance would be to take her down by crushing her, using your weight which I doubt you could manage. She looks incredibly fit and I would assume very fast. I don’t think you would be able to grab her. After a few minutes of you chasing and her dancing around you would “gas out.” I think she would then bring you quickly down to the mat, and because of your weight you would go down hard. She would probably use her hips and glutes to flip you. They look very powerful. Once you were down she would be all over you... literally dude. My belief is that she would be able to immobilize you, possibly in the form of a head scissor or classic straddle pin with your face pressed deeply between her thighs. To be honest with you, I think it would be a very uncomfortable match to watch. You seem like the kind of guy that doesn’t like to lose just based on your doubts. And if this was a no holds barred match it would go very bad for you. She looks flexible and fast with a very powerful lower body. You look extremely unfit. I honestly don’t think it would be very fair. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if you faced her on the mat you would end up submitting between her thighs. In the last few minutes of the match you’d probably be so bewildered, shocked and humiliated that you wouldn’t even know what was happening. I’m sorry if this is news to you, but it is most certainly what would happen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bryci Submission Photo.jpg (157.1 KB, 88 views)
Old 23-Oct-11, 00:52
Temporary group
Last Achievements

GH, if my last post was not enough to convince you, check the photos below. I don't mean this to be disrespectful to you. I just want to show you reality. The first one shows her flexibility, the second the strength of her thighs and glutes, and the third...... Well, lets just say food for thought.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flexibility.jpg (191.6 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg Leg Strength.jpg (171.8 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by brainbarn; 01-Nov-11 at 01:12.
Old 23-Oct-11, 00:55
dale moore

wow she looks incrdibly athletic and strong, not to say VERY flexible as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainbarn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
GH, if my last post was not enough to convince you, check the photos below. I don't mean this to be disrespectful to you. I just want to show you reality. Food for thought.