Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Lucrecia vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-255.

Old 21-Mar-22, 20:37
Points: 7,822, Level: 37 Points: 7,822, Level: 37 Points: 7,822, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Andrea Rosu

I didn't see another review thread other than the one in requests, so here this one is.

I recently did a semi-comp session with Andrea Rosu, when she came through Los Angeles. It was great.

The setup
Setting up a session with Andrea was easy, she does have a few steps she puts people through such as answering specific questions, providing references (and she does check them) but it was painless. She is very prompt in her replies.

The session
We were in her hotel room, there wasn't a ton of room but we wrestled on the floor on top of a comforter. Some women carry mats with them, Andrea didn't, which is fine.

I'm 6'4" and around 300lbs. So i'm considerably bigger. Andrea is strong and strong for her size. If she gets you in a choke or a headlock, it takes some real effort to get out... if you can get out.

Her scissors are something else. She had me in a front scissors that she slowly dialed up the pressure on and I didn't see any noticeable strain in her face, it just kept going up. I felt light headed at one point before I tapped; that was intense.

Andrea is skilled with wrestling, she understands movement well and is flexible, legs seeming to come out of nowhere to hook an arm or sweep you. She was on all fours at one point (table top pose) and I sat on her with all my weight, she held me up, wasn't intentional but I was impressed. Her trash talk game is up there, too. I highly recommend Andrea. She's a sweet heart.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-22, 18:25
Points: 7,590, Level: 37 Points: 7,590, Level: 37 Points: 7,590, Level: 37
Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9% Activity: 7.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Andrea Rosu

Hey thanks for the review but was this a light semi comp match where all you can do in try to keep her from not tapping you out? Did you get to put her in any holds?

Great review and you are 300 pounds so that is big but were you able to try to put her in any holds or was this session just you on the defensive trying to escape her holds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockleejones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't see another review thread other than the one in requests, so here this one is.

I recently did a semi-comp session with Andrea Rosu, when she came through Los Angeles. It was great.

The setup
Setting up a session with Andrea was easy, she does have a few steps she puts people through such as answering specific questions, providing references (and she does check them) but it was painless. She is very prompt in her replies.

The session
We were in her hotel room, there wasn't a ton of room but we wrestled on the floor on top of a comforter. Some women carry mats with them, Andrea didn't, which is fine.

I'm 6'4" and around 300lbs. So i'm considerably bigger. Andrea is strong and strong for her size. If she gets you in a choke or a headlock, it takes some real effort to get out... if you can get out.

Her scissors are something else. She had me in a front scissors that she slowly dialed up the pressure on and I didn't see any noticeable strain in her face, it just kept going up. I felt light headed at one point before I tapped; that was intense.

Andrea is skilled with wrestling, she understands movement well and is flexible, legs seeming to come out of nowhere to hook an arm or sweep you. She was on all fours at one point (table top pose) and I sat on her with all my weight, she held me up, wasn't intentional but I was impressed. Her trash talk game is up there, too. I highly recommend Andrea. She's a sweet heart.