Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Feb-21, 09:48
Points: 1,705, Level: 16 Points: 1,705, Level: 16 Points: 1,705, Level: 16
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Meeting With Destiny

Keep up the good work
Old 19-Feb-21, 17:21
Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Chapter 26: Mommy's Boy

The rest of the day was, to say the very least, uncomfortable. I was unable to sit due to Miss Anne’s “gift,” walking was uncomfortable, and I was exhausted but had a large amount of laundry to do. The only positive was that I was at least able to spend some time without being tormented and humiliated by a house full of sexy vixens. At least that is what I thought would happen.

So, I began my day holed up in my conclave, washing the clothes of those who had debased me to the point of being merely property. Sort, wash, dry, fold, and place in the right bag, then repeat. This was my day, and as far as I knew, this was to be my life for the time being. After about two hours I began to get drowsy, but I knew I had to power though. I couldn’t even begin to imagine what would happen if I failed the house.

It wasn’t until I got to Miss Kirsten’s dirty laundry that things became interesting. Her bag wasn’t very full, it only had about a day’s worth of laundry in it, which consisted of a causal outfit, a work out outfit, a couple pairs of panties, and a sports bra. As I took inventory of what was hers, I became entranced, by her pink cotton work out panties. I am not sure what caused my desire to sniff and worship them, but I felt an overwhelming desire to get a whiff of her scent. I slowly lifted the crotch of her musty panties to my nose and sucked all the air in through my nose as I could.

“God,” I thought to myself, “I am a lucky bastard to be able to have access to the scent of all these hot coeds.”

I made sure to take another whiff of her panties, as I did the events from the previous night flooded my memories causing my cock to strain against its cage. I knew that I couldn’t waste too much time taking pleasure in smelling the worn panties of my tormentress. But I was alone. I had a few minutes, so I thought.

“What are you doing!” a voice behind me exclaimed. The sound of the voice was familiar. So, before I turned around, I knew it was Miss Destiny. I threw the panties to the side and bowed my head so as not to look her in the eyes. I was ashamed, I had no idea how long she had been watching me defile Miss Kirsten’s panties, but I knew I was caught. And I tensed up as Miss Destiny slowly shut the door and approached me.

The room was not that large, so it only took her about two strides to read me. She was wearing a white sundress with a pink floral print. When she got close to me, I could smell a lavender scent that must have come from her perfume. It was intoxicating to say the least; but, at the same time my knees were quivering in fear over what was to become of me.

“Hmm, this is the first time Mommy has caught her little Benny being a bad boy,” she cooed in my ear. “All these years apart I never had the chance to catch my little step son misbehaving. Just think of all those times you masturbated, alone in your room, and objectifying some poor girl. I bet though; you wish that was what I caught you doing today. Isn’t it? This has to be even more humiliating that getting caught by your mommy while stroking your little cock.”

I can’t say she was wrong. It was humiliating at what had I become. Just a few days ago if I had been told I’d be craving Goddess Kirsten’s scent I would have told you no way in hell that I would even consider lusting after that bitch fem-Nazi. However, I craved it now.

“Who do those panties belong to?” She inquired.

I couldn’t respond by using my voice. So I grabbed the bag that I was working on, handed it to Miss Destiny; I did the best I could do to avoid eye contact with her. I stood there as a knot welled up in my stomach as I awaited Miss Destiny’s reaction.

The next thing I knew Miss Destiny gently guided my chin up, making sure that I was forced to look into her eyes. “So, you’re lusting after Kirsten, I see.” Her voice was stern yet soft. “I won’t lie, I lust after the young lady too, something about her is just intoxicating. I feel almost like I am back in college when I’m with her. Perhaps, I could look past this indiscretion. Afterall, how could anyone resist such a strong, sexy woman.”

I was beginning to think that Miss Destiny was going to let me off the hook for my indiscretion, but that hope was soon squashed, as a I felt a sharp pain in my groin shoot up throughout my entire body. My legs began to buckle and only then did I realize that Miss Destiny had just landed a hard knee to my balls.

I wanted to fall to the floor, to crawl into a corner, and curl u into the fetal position. However, Miss Destiny was able to push my body against the wall and was able to keep me on my feet by using the hand on my chin and a well-placed leg between my crotch. The bottom of her dress had risen up, and my balls were hanging out of the hole of the crotchless panties I had chosen. This resulted in her smooth leg pressing rubbing against my ball sack. The result was a weird sensation of pleasure and pain. And to be honest, I wasn’t sure if my moaning was due to the intense feeling of pain shooting though my body or the pleasure I felt as my uncovered balls touching her silky skin. Perhaps it was from both sensations.

“You’re a perverted dog,” she hissed out in anger. “First, you chase after Anne, your sister. Then, you toss her to the side and go after my daughter. And finally, you give yourself to Kirsten. Hell, I bet you have the hots for me too.”

Upon her finishing I turned a looked away from her gaze as I was unsure of what would happen if she found out the last part of her statement to be true.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed. Her voice then turned stern as she increased have squeeze on my chin and lifted her leg to put pressure on my balls. At this point I was standing on my tip-toes to keep her from completely crushing my balls. “Look me in the eyes and answer me. Do you have the hots for Mommy?”

I tried to shake my head left and right but her grip made it hard to move. So, I tried to speak out, but my gag only allowed muffled sounds. But it was probably for the best as she began to accentuate her words, “Do – Not – Lie – To – Me – Boy.”

At that moment I feared what would happen if I lied to her, So I switched the movement I wanted my head to go to signify that I did truly have a desire for Miss Destiny.

“Try and say it, try and mumble, ‘I have the hots for Mommy,’” she cooed.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah-ah,” was all that I could make out.

“Try better,” she hissed.

I kept looking her in the eyes as she kept commanding to try and admit my desire for her. Finally, she smirked, and I felt another pain shoot through my groin. This time I was able to fall to the floor and clutch my injured manhood.

“Consider that a down payment for choosing Kirsten over my daughter.” She spat out. “I warned you not to hurt her, yet afterwards you decide to be Kirsten’s slut. But you know. . .”

Her words stopped at that point, I looked up in her direction wondering what was going on, I saw she was removing her panties from underneath her flowered sun dress as her mind cranked.

“ . . . this could turn out well for me. I mean, Kirsten practically lives at my place. Maybe, just maybe, she will share you with me.”

Her voice trailed off as she stepped through her white panties. From the floor I could see that they had been moistened by her. She bent down towards me, grabbed the back of my collar and began to pull me up. I scrambled up as quickly as I could as the collar pressed against my throat. I struggled as my legs had still not recovered. Once on my feet she held the panties up to my nose.

She began to speak in a low, husky voice, “I just get so aroused when I can exert my power over such a cute young slut, like yourself. I just can’t help by soil my panties.”

Slowly and methodically, she took the moist spot and began rubbing it beneath my nose, then on the underside of my nostrils. The odor was musty but sweet, as Miss Destiny still had one of the most intoxicating scents that I had ever had the privilege of smelling.

She then continued in her sexy tone, “I think you ought to get familiar with this scent too my naughty, little boy.” She then began to press the damp cloth up both of my nostrils. “There we go, can’t be letting you wipe off my scent so easily, not can we.”

I gave no resistance as I stood there and let Miss Destiny have her way with me. I knew it was futile, she currently had all the power, I had none. Perhaps later I would find a time and place to fight back, but now wasn’t the time.

“Here’s the deal,” she began again, “I can take that gag out, but on four conditions. “First you are going to promise to not say a word even with it being off, you are going to act as if it is still on. Are you good with that?”

I nodded my head yes.

“Second, you’re gonna eat me out during the entire next wash cycle.”

I thought for a second, as I knew that this was going to make it nearly impossible to finish by lunch time. I had already missed breakfast, and missing lunch would be difficult. Especially when that would leave me at the mercy of either Miss Kirsten or Miss Linsey for my dinner menu. But a chance to service Miss Destiny was on the line, so I nodded yes.

“Third, you promise to do my laundry at the end, all by itself. Making sure that you ‘prewash’ my panties in your mouth from the point you finish eating me out till the point where you get to my wash.”

Once again, I nodded in agreement,

“Finally, you will need to put the gag back on once you begin my wash.”

I meekly nodded in agreement again.

“Good boy,” she said in a condescending tone, “Now if you do a good job, I will make sure to find you some food and to make sure the girls aren’t too hard on you for being late.” She then reached around behind my head and unbuckled my gag. “Now start the next wash.”

I obeyed and began the wash while Miss Destiny laid down on the folding table with her legs spread. I turned around to see her with her dress still on, but pulled up, which exposed her neatly trimmed pussy. I moved towards her, put my head between her legs. She gently grabbed my hair and began to guide my head.

“I think it’s time that Mommy give you a lesson.”

She then began to instruct me on how to “properly” eat out a woman. At the end of the session, her juices were flowing freely all over my face and I was rewarded with a pat on the head as she got herself to her feet and began to speak.
“You better get back to work,” she said in her stern voice as she grabbed my chin. “You might as well start with these.” She squeezed my chin to the point of forcing my mouth open and then inserted her soiled panties.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-21, 17:07
Last Achievements

So good
Old 29-May-21, 04:25
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I don't want this story to end but I also very much want to know how broken our male slave is by the end of this week he's in.

Thank you for this great work!!
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-21, 07:40
Last Achievements

Amen
The Following User Says Thank You to Johhnyonthespot15 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-24, 09:40