Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Apr-21, 15:09
Points: 1,684, Level: 16 Points: 1,684, Level: 16 Points: 1,684, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sex and Martial Arts

Dear fellow admirers of female fighters,
it is long time since I posted a message on a forum but I thought it was about time to speak my mind. I tkink this is the right place to start again.
Since it is the very first time I post something on this board, please bear with me if I'm getting it wrong!
I'm not even sure if this is the right section to post but, as you will see, the subject I'd like to talk about is a mixed one (no pun intended).
I have always been very attracted by skilled martial arts ladies using their bare feet to submit helpless males, kick to the head and throat being a definite turn-on.
The kind of sexual excitation I derive from watching a girl overpower a man with her feet is not too far from the one obtained watching girl giving a footjob or being involved in a sexual intercourse.

So I often fantasized about a woman that could use martial arts in order to get from willing (or unwilling) partners sexual satisfaction.
My personal best would be a sexy lady that slowly undress herself while performing Judo throws on her partner or teases him with Karate moves.
She eventually sends him to the mat with a Tomoe-nage then, while keeping him down with a foot on his throat, she slowly reaches for his cock and gives him the hand-job of his life.
In another fantasy, the girl can perform a Juji Gatame and uses her bare feet to give a sensual footjob to the lucky guy.
I think you got the idea.

In time I also tried to translate into pictures this suggestions. The attached images are the results of my efforts.
I was wondering if other people in this forum share my same inclinations and whether anyone has ever come across pictures or videos that reflect this line of thought.
Any comment will obviously be welcome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scene 12.jpg (137.7 KB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg Excitation 1.jpg (121.1 KB, 475 views)
File Type: jpg Excitation 2.jpg (95.2 KB, 424 views)
File Type: jpg Ground defense 1.jpg (178.5 KB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg Ground defense 2.jpg (133.0 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg Ground defense 4.jpg (140.9 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpg Scena 5.jpg (72.7 KB, 351 views)
File Type: jpg Scena 5_bis.jpg (72.2 KB, 412 views)
File Type: jpg Scene 6a.jpg (203.0 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg Scena 26_3.jpg (157.0 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg Scene9.jpg (120.4 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg Scene18_b.jpg (126.3 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg Side Kick 5.jpg (127.0 KB, 396 views)
File Type: jpg Side Kick 10.jpg (129.4 KB, 352 views)
Old 08-Apr-21, 15:43
Points: 2,400,117, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,117, Level: 100 Points: 2,400,117, Level: 100
Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0% Activity: 100.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 489,459 Times in 24,741 Posts
Default Re: Sex and Martial Arts

thank you for these great artworks @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i love most of the fighting & wrestling art, especially when it's f/m femwin scenario.

(moved to proper forum)
Old 09-Apr-21, 14:34
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

thread approved
Old 09-Apr-21, 16:23
Points: 1,346, Level: 14 Points: 1,346, Level: 14 Points: 1,346, Level: 14
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Just Wow. Amazing drawings and great thread. Thanks!
Old 09-Apr-21, 20:13
Points: 4,671, Level: 28 Points: 4,671, Level: 28 Points: 4,671, Level: 28
Last Achievements

GREAT. Thanks.
Old 09-Apr-21, 20:18
The Dream Maker
Points: 586,586, Level: 100 Points: 586,586, Level: 100 Points: 586,586, Level: 100
Activity: 90.5% Activity: 90.5% Activity: 90.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 114,953 Times in 5,240 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by betelgeuse [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
it is long time since I posted a message on a forum but I thought it was about time to speak my mind. I tkink this is the right place to start again.
Since it is the very first time I post something on this board, please bear with me if I'm getting it wrong!
I'm not even sure if this is the right section to post but, as you will see, the subject I'd like to talk about is a mixed one (no pun intended).
I have always been very attracted by skilled martial arts ladies using their bare feet to submit helpless males, kick to the head and throat being a definite turn-on.
The kind of sexual excitation I derive from watching a girl overpower a man with her feet is not too far from the one obtained watching girl giving a footjob or being involved in a sexual intercourse.

So I often fantasized about a woman that could use martial arts in order to get from willing (or unwilling) partners sexual satisfaction.
My personal best would be a sexy lady that slowly undress herself while performing Judo throws on her partner or teases him with Karate moves.
She eventually sends him to the mat with a Tomoe-nage then, while keeping him down with a foot on his throat, she slowly reaches for his cock and gives him the hand-job of his life.
In another fantasy, the girl can perform a Juji Gatame and uses her bare feet to give a sensual footjob to the lucky guy.

In time I also tried to translate into pictures this suggestions. The attached images are the results of my efforts.
I was wondering if other people in this forum share my same inclinations and whether anyone has ever come across pictures or videos that reflect this line of thought.

WOW...
Old 10-Apr-21, 16:25
Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27 Points: 4,270, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have exactly the same kind of fantasy I see feet as an arousing body part and even more arousing when it's a dangerous weapon of a female martial artist
Old 11-Apr-21, 07:51
Points: 5,416, Level: 31 Points: 5,416, Level: 31 Points: 5,416, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betelgeuse [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

i have a few comic pages related if you want to check. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kairon For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-21, 09:46
Points: 1,545, Level: 15 Points: 1,545, Level: 15 Points: 1,545, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Thank you for this! I absolutely love your art and have a very similar fantasy! Perhaps you will enjoy my stories in which the bare female foot is always a weapon of destruction (and sometimes doomed pleasure) for men. Here' s my blog 'Tales of Female Martial Arts Supremacy' [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]