Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who do you think can win at wrestling?
Petite friend wins barely 65 34.03%
Petite friend wins easily 97 50.79%
Tie 5 2.62%
Guy wins 24 12.57%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-Jul-21, 22:58
Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Challenge with petite friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Definitely interested, mate.
Things turned out a little worse than you expected.
I'll keep you informed, soon!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petros9191 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-21, 03:40
Arnie

Please do.
Old 19-Jul-21, 15:04
Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28 Points: 4,613, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It's been a while, but I think we should continue where we left off.

We have met with Sonia several times since the first armwrestling match, and in common companies since then, mainly with my girlfriend and some other friends. The spirit when we are all together is always quite cheerful. The truth is that we are both quite playful, so there is a little informal opposition between us in teasing.

Several times, I am trying to counter Sonia in strength teasing, but not quite directly, and when there are the right circumstances, she does the same teasing, maybe a level above and more directly than me.

One night we were drinking all together with another friends in our house, and while we were sat next to each other, suddenly she tells me that I have small arms. I was shirtless and I am aware that my biceps are on the small side, besided I'm quite thin myself, so that's not extraordinary.

I try not to react, as we were with another company that I am not so familiar with them, but she continues the teasing and tell me to flex my bicep. While I am flexing somewhat skeptical, she turns and flex her not so strong arm near my stronger one. Her left vs my right bicep. The difference was clear, though not too great. There was no doubt that she had a bigger arm and more defined. She is quite petite also, so it's pretty impressive for herself, and I think she is very proud for her arms. She smiled, looked confident and pleased with herself. Probably due to her small frame.My arm measure around 11 inches, pretty small I know. My guess for her unflexed arm is aroung 12,5 inches. I think that's more normal for our height and weight. Isn't it?

She giggles and annouches for one more time proudly that she has a bigger arm herself. I was unprepared to react once more, even though I was clearly seeing what she stated, and just looked her in the eyes, to see that she was already looking me directly in mine too. She laughed and told me "you are scared of me, aren't you?

For one more time I was unprepared to react and just took my eyes. While I like these comprarisons, I don't know how to react when someting like that happens and I am feeling too uncomfortably to express it.And so that little flexing event, and that was it, for the night. So I basically hoped.

As a few friends left the company we ended up a few and a fewer as the time passed, and suddenly we were just 3. Me, my girlfriend, and Sonia. We continued the conversation with our drinks. In fractions of the moments, Sonia planted her right elbow on the table, waiting for me and looking me in the eyes while smiling. Didn't react immediately once again. I was clearly seeing her confidence.

“Are you scared?” she joked. And while she giggled she said “beating your skinny arm won’t delay from our conversation at all".

She was quite provocative. Challenge was on. While I knew her arm was bigger and more defined, I wanted to win. The jokes between us are pleasant and friendly, but I wanted to win. While I like stronger women. I don't like to lose after so much teasing.

"You can't win me, you didn't realised that last time when you cheated?" I
answered back.

"Let's see. I was waiting for that" Sonia said calmly. Then she turned to my girlfriend, and asked her if she was ready to see me lose.

I froze with her confidence, and even more with the answer of my girlfriend. "Yes, I think it's time for him."

I just realized that something had been discussed between them, but I had missed an episode as it turned out. I would learn more about that later, as I found out.

I put my arm on the table and we gripped hands. Neither of us said a word. She just looked me in the eyes directly and smiled. My girlfriend counted to 3 and we started. We both started the pressure right away, I decide to take her arm down and it doesn’t budge. So I wait a few seconds and try again to take her down, but her arm doesn’t budge. She gets a very big smile on her face, still looking me directly in the eyes, and I’m starting to get very embarrassed and I am wondering what is happening. I can not budge her arm, then twist my arm and instantly slammed my hand to the table in a single motion. I was in a bit of shock. I just lost and the match didn't lasted even one minute.

She smiled and looked me directly in the eyes and started poking me "Is that all you got?"

I knew it was, and she had too much strength in comparison with mine. But we both put our hands on the table again right away, we waited for the count down to 3 again and started the pressure.

I started pushing with everything I had, while trying to keep a calm face but was not too good with hiding that. She was looking me directly in the eyes, once again in this match with a big smile. “are you really trying?” she teases me between straining.

I couldn’t get her down. My bicep started trembling. I knew already that I had lost. I looked at hers eyes too, and when that happened she said, “That’s all you’ve got, right?” I nodded and she slammed my arm down in a single motion.

It was fairly easy for her to beat me. I couldn't do anything. I knew she was strong, I had the disbelief that in our first armwrestling match we were in draw, even though I knew she was strong and I couldn't win her, but I had not see coming what just happened in these two armwrestling tussles.

Then she reached out near me and with her right arm, started poking my unflexed bicep and said "I don't think you hoped that you could win me with this bicep, right?"

Not only she beat me fairly and easy, she was teasing me once again. Not something not expected for us, sinse we are teasing each other all the time, for everything, not only strength-related matter.

We armwrestled with our left arms, but the same happened again. In one signle motion she slammed my arm down, two times. I lost clearly in both hands. Although I didn't like how easy I was beaten, I liked the armwrestling. And I think Sonia, too.

What I later found out, is that in the first armwrestling match between us, Sonia told my gf that she won, even though we were in draw and she cheated with two hands to win me. But, what I didn't know, was that she let me think like she couldn't win me. She just had let me get away with the draw to not bruise my ego. She knew that she was stronger right away. The girls were quite happy, both of them smiling. Even though I losted badly to Sonia, I was stronger than my girlfriend in armwrestling, so I saw her to be really happy that her best friend put me in my place.

Sinse I lost to every armwrestling match to Sonia, I realized that I had no chance beating her in wrestling. She was training gymnastics for many years, her arms were clearly stronger than mine, and her lower body probably with a bigger difference. Her thighs and calves are clearly bigger than mine.

We didn't discuss further these matches and resumed with our conversations still drinking the 3 of us. After some time my girlfriend had to leace for a while to get another friend of hers to our home. Then Sonia, started again the teasing and told me that she knew at the first time she was stronger and that she could me beat me up easily. I realized that I was aware of, but I wanted to try...Who wouldn't? Just to clarify we are just friends and nothing more between us.. She may a friend of my girlfriend, but I also consider her a friend.

Αt an next moment we grabbed each other's hands and we began to force each other hand to see who will be able to push stronger the other. She was clearly winning in that challenge that time. She twisted my right arm behind my back with enough force to the point that I was in a lot of pain and could not move it. Then she said "do you understand that I can easily beat you, right?" I didn't answer, and she forced me to my knees and she demanded and answer. I told that I want to try again. She got a big smile right away.

We prepared again, this time she rushed me with her thighs, grabbed my waist, took me down, and facesat me. She looked me directly in the eyes when I was down and really embarassed. It was really fast. But we both reliazed that we had a bit of diffrence in strength, with her being better than me. As I found later, she knows how to wrestle..

I was down 2-0 already, and less than two minutes had passed in our not so competitive match..

To be continued....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petros9191 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-21, 15:32
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by petros9191 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Things turned out a little worse than you expected.
Things turned out awesome, mate. Your girlfriend leaves the room and within moments Sonia has you down and is sitting on your face. That might have been more emphatic than I had expected, but it is also better than I could have hoped. Thanks for coming back to this, mate, and I am eagerly looking forward to seeing how the story continues.
Old 19-Jul-21, 16:33
Arnie

Those gymnasts just can't be beaten. Strength, flexibility, endurance, balance. How can you beat that?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-21, 01:03
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

You don't!