Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Mar-21, 11:00
Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27 Points: 4,185, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lilly - Teen boy gets wrecked by younger neighbor girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree, I love imagining a girl like Lilly existing, but the feats that she is capable of are too far out to being possible for anyone to do, much less a 13 year old girl, but I am more than okay just reading stories about her and her awesome feats of strength and toughness.
Yes, but its a fantasy,so it can be a little over the top.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW. that's all i can say: WOW!

i just found this place friday and these stories by accident and your stories are my favorite so far but this story is so good. "mary" is close second, but lily tops her. i really really want to see more of her or some other young muscle girl bully of yours. keep up the awesome stories!

edit: if you're looking for a sequel idea agreed the girlfriend sounds like a good lead. it could be like his girl calls and says she wants to come by/he tries to get her not to come by but she ends up coming by anyway he's protesting so lily doesn't come by/of course lily does and long story short he ends up having to wait on her in front of an increasingly confused and annoyed girlfriend who keeps asking him just to kick the brat out/somehow it ends up where he ends up working out girlfriend doesn't know about lily's muscles or strength yet maybe girlfriend asks to see him work out because she finds it sexy and lily sort of laughs after he finishes a set leading to her lifting the same weight he did 2x or 3x more reps. then she just outlifts him. somehow this all leads to her fighting (both of them????) and it would be so cool if she shows off her muscles when she does by just tearing her shirt or sweater or whatever open (she has a bra or small top on underneath) and starts flexing her ripped big hard muscles at them with a grin. story could even be from the girlfriend's head to make it different!
I like it when young girls beat up boys and adult man.My favourite stories is as girls beat up worldchampions.

Last edited by fred1951; 13-Mar-21 at 11:00.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fred1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-21, 02:24
Banned
Points: 344, Level: 6 Points: 344, Level: 6 Points: 344, Level: 6
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

I also love stories in which young girls beat up boys and especially grown men, especially when the girls are 'bad girl bullies and bitches,' going after older dudes for little or no good reason. I have a story planned, which I'll admit is inspired by this story, which is one of the best I've read. Another mentor for me is a guy who was called Reallydude on the forum and Erin McNaire (I think) on his beatupbyagirl vlog. I loved many of his stories, especially the N Kansas Nightmare series and Daddy's Buff Princess: Lake Fight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to igiveup For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-21, 01:30
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

["Aw, you noticed.", she fawned into his ear and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.]

why does it feels like she would flatter Tyler's D if she had the opportunity? XDXD
The Following User Says Thank You to LLOI For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-21, 05:16
Points: 731, Level: 10 Points: 731, Level: 10 Points: 731, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wow Tyler was a lucky guy this muscle bound girl showed him who is boss!
I loved the end where she dragged him up and pounded his stomach ruthlessly and made him throw up i can picture it in my mind so vivid
I wish i knew a girl like that i'd be so obedient to her and let her diminish me in everyway for her pleasure even if she caused me a lot of pain and humiliation
The Following User Says Thank You to boamusc For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-21, 08:55
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boamusc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow Tyler was a lucky guy this muscle bound girl showed him who is boss!
I loved the end where she dragged him up and pounded his stomach ruthlessly and made him throw up i can picture it in my mind so vivid
I wish i knew a girl like that i'd be so obedient to her and let her diminish me in everyway for her pleasure even if she caused me a lot of pain and humiliation
Glad you liked it. Don't overlook the second Lilly story also in this threas if you have not read it yet. And also check out my other stories. Most you can find in my signature. For the last one muscles of the family I would suggest going to my profile and search for threads that I started.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-21, 03:18
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Glad you liked it. Don't overlook the second Lilly story also in this threas if you have not read it yet. And also check out my other stories. Most you can find in my signature. For the last one muscles of the family I would suggest going to my profile and search for threads that I started.
Any chance you are working on your next piece?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-21, 07:00
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicod79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any chance you are working on your next piece?
Not on Lilly right now. I am working on another entry for Cathy. I'm also writing a second part to Muscles of the family in german, which I may or may not translate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-21, 02:45
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not on Lilly right now. I am working on another entry for Cathy. I'm also writing a second part to Muscles of the family in german, which I may or may not translate.
pls translate muscles of family 2 i loved part 1 it was my surprise favorite of yours
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-21, 03:12
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I second the request.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, bully, flexing, muscle, teen girl, thighs, young girl, younger-older domination