Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-14, 01:07
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts
Default Girlfriend perspective

Asked my girlfriend to write a little bit from her own experiences and her relation to wrestling. She has been in to wrestling most of her life. When i first met her, i didnt know that she loved to wrestle. She actually kept it as a secret from me.

Hello.

My boyfriend asked me if i could write a little bit about myself, so that you guys (and girls) can hear from a female perspective. As some of you know, from reading my boyfriends stories, i am a huge fan of wrestling and female domination.

I aint telling one story or something like that. What i write now is a little bit how my fetish developed, what i like and some very short stories. But if you want me to give more details or tell more, or just want to ask questions. Please do so, and i will answer.

The last years i have spent hours at the gym building a strong female body. And i have spent hours on the mats to get the skills needed to be able to end on top from a wrestling match. So besides family and work, this is what i do. And i start to get really good at it.

Some of you are really interested in stats. So her is mine☺ The summer is over, so i am on a bulk.

Height: 5foot6inches
Weight: 158lb
Thighs: 27inch (hoping to be 28 before 2015)
Ass: not saying, but it is big!!
Benchpress: 165lb
Deadlift: 310lb
Squat: 260lb (all the way down)

I do a lot of exercises to build up strength and stamina for scissors that are one of my favourite moves. And i have to say, squatting and deadlift is by far the best exercises. I often vary the space between my legs. And my adductors have grown a lot from that. And i belive that this is an important muscle to get a good squeeze. Same has my gluteus maximus.

Today i practice bjj and sw several times every week. I lift weight 3-4 times every week. And beside this i practise a lot at home with my boyfriend. I love to perfecting different techniques. And what i think makes me a good wrestler is my skills when i am on top. I belive that i am really good to dominate the matches. I always wanna get on top. And from there i weaken my opponents. I make them work and when they are getting tired, i either go for the choke, or i smother them. I am a huge fan of choking and smothering. And this is something i have practised a lot on. Both with my thighs, arms and ass. I have actually won a sw match with a face smother. It was not the hardest opponent, but still. She tapped frantically when i locked my legs around her neck and sat down on her face. I only got to sit on my throne for less than ten seconds before she was out of breath and tapped.
When it comes to wrestling i have two personalities. I have the playful side where its all about the fun. Where you pin someone down in a sgp or where you sit on there stomach or something. Maybe doing some tickling and a little humping. When they tap, you do a little victory pose before you get off.

The other side is darker. It developed as i was getting older. I like to call that side the side of a domina or a goddess. When i get in that mood it is all about domination. The feeling i get when a guy breaths heavily under my ass when i sit on his chest, his purple face when i choke him or his eyes when he understands that i dont care if he taps, and i aint getting off when he ask me to. And the struggling. I love the struggling. When i pin someone down and the really fights to get me off, but i just control there attempts and ride them. Until they get tired and needs a break. That feeling is amazing. And when they are tired. I love to choke or smother them. To increase the panic feeling they get. My favourite animal is the anaconda. I bet you know why.

This dark side of me started to develope when i was around 18. I was a little embarresed about it. And it was mostly in my imagination at the beginning. Or in the bedroom with my teddybear. I could sit on my teddybears face and dreaming about smothering him for hours. Not really hours, but i could do it for a long time. Or i would scissor it and look at the mirror.

When i was 18 i was deep into the wrestling. It more or less controlled my relationship to guys. I had wrestled all my male friends. And there was none of them that hadnt felt my scissors. For me it didnt matter where we was. I would wrestle them at the beach, in the livingroom in front of their parents or my parents. At school, in the gym. Everywhere.

At this time i was well developed when it comes to my figure. I had a strong upper body. Not as strong as the guys. But it was strong. But my lower body. It was a killer compared to most of the guys that only did running or played soccer. I played a lot of soccer and lifted weights. A lot of weights. At this time i wanted my body to grow. And it did. Every morning i had a routine. It started with a pillow squeeze, where i scissored my pillow as hard and long as i could. Then i did 20 pistol squats on each leg and 50 jumping squats. And i always use clothes that show my figure. I love to wear leggings or sweatpants and pull them up so i goes a little bit inside my ass. And i love to wear highs waisted jeans.

My thighs was around 23 inches at this time. And my ass was big and round. It had a little extra on it. So it was soft. Well it still is. I like my ass big. Its so much better when you sit on someones face when its like that.

When i was nineteen i started on submission wrestling.
Three times every week we had open mat. I always choosed to wrestle the weakest guys. And i won every time. In the beginning i used the holds that we learned. It was holds like armbars, rear naked choke, triangles etc. As i was getting more comfortable and better. I started to use more untraditional holds. And i was getting more playful. For an example. I would sit on the guys throats and thrust my crotch down as i pulled their heads up causing a choke. I love that move. The view from the top. My huge thighs on each side of the guys little head. The struggling. And the look in their eyes when i choked them. Amazing feeling.

I also did some facesmother when it was open mat. I remember one guy i titty choked. I had him in a grapevine hold and made him tap out with my breasts. He never got back to the gym. Some of the guys also got to feel my ass on their face. If i was sure to beat the guy. I sometimes tried to smother them out with a facesit. Sometimes it was a little difficult. I believe i only got to tap out a couple of guys with a normal facesit where you have your ass on their face, and your thighs on each side of their head. Often they managed to sprawl out. It was kinda fun, but also anoying to be tossed off my favourite seat. But when they tossed me off, i would go for their face again. The two guys i managed to smother with a traditional facesmother both managed to get away five or six times, before they got to tired to get away and i just could sink my ass down and bury them and wait for the tap.

Since i loved this so much i found this thecnique where i did a triangle with my legs. And in stead of choking them, i sat on their faces and smothered them. This actually became my signature move. Everytime i got a triangle lock from mount. I would wiggle my ass on to their faces and smother them. All the ”veterans” at the studio laughed at me and teased me about it.

I actually got my first choke outs there. It was on training. And me and some other guys decided to choke eachother out. I got choked out in a rear naked choke. And when it was my turn to choke a guy out. I asked him to get on his back. I placed his head between my thighs and scissored him reverse style. It took my about ten second to get him to pass out. I looked at his face all the time. And the feeling of making him pass out and the sound when he woke up really thrilled me. And i knew right away that i had to do this again.

Around twenty i started to get a huge choking fetish. And i actually practised every day on how to get a quick and unpainful bloodchoke. I actually still does. The feeling of pulling a head up in my crotch and then squeeze my legs around their neck, before i start to squeeze my ass until the guy goes limp is the best feeling. Ass and thighs is a sure knockout.

When my brother was home. I often used to wrestle him He was a lot older then me. And he still managed to beat me. But i was getting closer to be the alpha sibling. Sometimes i attacked him when he wasnt aware. And i did beat him a couple of time. But it was cheating from my side. But if i had to cheat to get him, i would☺

My two best friends also had younger brothers that i would wrestle everytime i was at their place. They where around 17 and 18 years old. And they loved to wrestle. It was so funny. I took it kinda easy with them. And the wrestling was mostly me sitting on their chests or scissoring their head or body.

It was actually wrestling one of them i started to develope my anaconda scissor. That is a bodyscissor where i starts with a squeeze that is hard enough to keep them between my thighs. And every time they take a breath, i squeeze a little harder. It gets really painful, and hard to breath.

I met my current boyfriend a couple of years ago. And we have a fantastic relationship full of understanding and we push eachother limits. And we love it. And he doesnt care if i wrestle other guys, and i dont care if he wrestle other girls. When he does, i just look for a place on his body to sit

Please feel fre to ask question. I love this stuff. And i will answer your questions.

PS: I have a lot to do now, and i wrote this in fifteen minutes. So i am sorry for not having stories and stuff like that.
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Aaro, adelaide, alfred123, Anon123, beatenandbruised, bendyfrank1776, bestmixedcatcher, Bill Tracey, bk13, bobbyrecord, Cali Kobra, chaos16, clive, codered, crossedankles, csd2015, DBR, deepkick, deep_surface, dhilsiva, Egon37, elroy62, findway, Gefrid, Grapluc, HanmaBeast, hen8008, instinstinst, IWantLegs, iwilli2013, Jamezz, jasada1000, Jericho3, jobberdave, Johanna, jojo, jonnomansland, kastanie26, kendawg, KnightGrappler, ksr32, l0000, liao51, LuvFemFights, Mahoni, megamerge_z15, Mehrab, musclead, nawaziki, newpagenewaccount2, Newsooner, oxen, Peter07, postpost, Pottsville, Praxiteles, Pseudoname07, reverseheadscissors, Ryuk, sablebomb, sadmachine, schatten_PhD, Scissorlover69, scissorme2tight, scissorslave, snarkhunter, Sotha, soulheroes, taehtoh, taperoller, Teensitting, tightscissors, Unknown156, vinus777, Wannawrestle, Wife's slave, znaksh, zsrn
Old 09-Nov-14, 01:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Girlfriend perspective

Well. I decided to upload some of my photos with my boyfriend.

They stay at this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: png pinned.png (25.9 KB, 3605 views)
File Type: png Skjermbilde 2014-08-11 kl. 00.04.43.png (32.0 KB, 3327 views)
File Type: jpg Skjermbilde 2014-08-11 kl. 00.07.13.jpg (7.9 KB, 3847 views)
File Type: png Skjermbilde 2014-08-12 kl. 21.33.19.png (35.0 KB, 4522 views)
File Type: png Skjermbilde 2014-08-12 kl. 21.51.47.png (29.2 KB, 2495 views)
File Type: png Skjermbilde 2014-08-12 kl. 22.17.26.png (30.4 KB, 2797 views)
File Type: jpg Skjermbilde 2014-08-26 kl. 23.34.08.jpg (12.2 KB, 3283 views)
File Type: png Skjermbilde 2014-10-02 kl. 22.35.28.png (59.5 KB, 5883 views)
The Following 84 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
adelaide, alfred123, Anon123, beatenandbruised, bendme, bestmixedcatcher, Bill Tracey, bostoncrab52, Cadolphe, Cali Kobra, Coonermcgrooger, crossedankles, Croushore, daniel88, DBR, deepkick, deep_surface, dersu, dgotschall, dhilsiva, dickhiv10, Dragster93, elroy62, facesibt, findway, funness13, Grapluc, greezy, gwriter, HanmaBeast, iluvwrestlegirls, ineedthestuff, instinstinst, IWantLegs, iwilli2013, j94n, Jamezz, Jericho3, jfbowers369, jojo, Junbug, KaliBlu, kastanie26, kendawg, kendexter2, KnightGrappler, ksr32, l0000, liao51, lucad, Mattgreg, megamerge_z15, mnicolo, mooler_moosh, musclead, musclefan, Naji, naruto27, newpagenewaccount2, Newsooner, orginelenaam, postpost, Pottsville, Pseudoname07, quackcow345, qweqweqwe, Rahulphoenix, ross18, sadmachine, scissorme2tight, smackme, snarkhunter, Sotha, soulheroes, supermouse, taperoller, Teensitting, tightscissors, uglywhenwet, Wannawrestle, wary, Wreath, znaksh, zsrn
Old 09-Nov-14, 01:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

the last photo is from a couple of days ago when i wrestled one of our friends. it was to easy.
if you have any questions about any of the photos feel free to ask.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-14, 02:36
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thank you for posting very interesting story. My first question is how old are you now? When you first were with your boyfriend he did not know you liked to wrestle, how did it come out and did you make him tap out the first time you two wrestled?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-14, 06:27
Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36 Points: 7,330, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thank you for the story. You wrote that you practice bjj. Do you think that is the reason why you are comfortable with making guys pass out? I ask because most women I have met are usually very scared of making people pass out with chokes or scissors. Do you think that a woman can learn to like making guys pass out even if at first they are hesitant to do so?

How many times have you made someone pass out in a row? Do you think the reverse headscissor is the easiest way to make someone pass out? How hard do you have to squeeze to make someone pass out in a headscissor (25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% power)?

Can you easily make someone pass out in a headscissor whenever you want now that you have experience with it and know which muscles to use or does it only happen sometimes?

Sorry if it is a lot of questions. Thank you and moc4a.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter07 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-14, 06:40
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well. I decided to upload some of my photos with my boyfriend.

They stay at this forum.
Wow ! is the first thing that comes to my mind...your holds and positions are incredible...
Old 09-Nov-14, 10:36
obfusc9981

Thanks for story!

Do you maybe think you could beat this guy in wrestling. Would he be able to get out of your headscissors or SG pin?

Old 09-Nov-14, 11:48
Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29 Points: 4,811, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Wow, thanks for your story. Amazing pics also! Did you have any armwrestling matches against guys? Any chance of a pic of your biceps?
The Following User Says Thank You to Reibier For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-14, 20:42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for posting very interesting story. My first question is how old are you now? When you first were with your boyfriend he did not know you liked to wrestle, how did it come out and did you make him tap out the first time you two wrestled?
No problem i think this is funny..

I will soon turn 28 years.

No didnt make him tap out. This is actually a story for itself. Many times i felt like guys ran away from me when they found out that i could beat them. i was tired of this. and i needed a guy that loved wrestling. i met my BF at the internet. searching for profiles i search for playwrestle. and he was one of the profiles that got up.

we did wrestle often, and everytime i let him win. well, i did pin him and scissor him and all that, but i pretended to be weaker than i was. cause i was not sure how he would take it if i clamped my thighs around his neck and made him struggle for air. i wanted to so much, but didnt.

then after a couple of months when we talked about wrestling he told me that he wished that i was stronger than him. i didnt believe what i heard. and that was it. slowly i made him struggle more and more, and then one time when i sat on his throat in the living room it was all over. he didnt get me of, and i refused to get of

he didnt knew that i practised bjj and sw. i had a break from that for a couple of years.

so i didnt make him tap out the first time
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-14, 20:51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter07 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for the story. You wrote that you practice bjj. Do you think that is the reason why you are comfortable with making guys pass out? I ask because most women I have met are usually very scared of making people pass out with chokes or scissors. Do you think that a woman can learn to like making guys pass out even if at first they are hesitant to do so?

How many times have you made someone pass out in a row? Do you think the reverse headscissor is the easiest way to make someone pass out? How hard do you have to squeeze to make someone pass out in a headscissor (25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% power)?

Can you easily make someone pass out in a headscissor whenever you want now that you have experience with it and know which muscles to use or does it only happen sometimes?

Sorry if it is a lot of questions. Thank you and moc4a.

your first question is really difficult for me to answer as every woman is different. i have never been afraid of it, but bjj has make it much more comfortable as i know how to do it, and i know when to stop. so i believe that for many women practising this kind of sport will make them look different at this kind of submissions. it no doubt that it is a risk, but if the person is in good health, and the person doing it knows what to do it becomes much safer.

i dont know actually. but a couple of times i have gone to far. one of the times in a reverse headscissor and i was drunk. scissoring my boyfriend. not a good idea while intoxicated and i dont recommend that. i got him in the hold and made him pass out right away. at first i didnt notice cause i was to drunk and just laughed. when i went limp i released the hold. and did it again. i think i made him pass out 5 times or something. but that is not a good idea. and i wont do it again. that i dangerouse.

for me reverse headscissor is the easiest way. no doubt about it. less than 25% to make a normal person pass out if he doesnt struggle. i dont need to squeeze hard at all. i can do it with just me thighs around his neck crossing me ancles and squeezing my butt. i dont need to squeeze much more than that with my thighs.

i can easily do it whenever i want

no problem its fun to talk to persons that likes this. my boyfriend let me borrow his profile
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post: