Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-Jun-21, 10:10
Banned
Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%

Default Re: Session girls and what they charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhwasser [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The prices are a combination of everything:

- travel and accommodation costs

- being a (generally) fetish oriented thing means clients are generally willing to pay more (a treat not something done every day)

- short lifespan of the activity (they won't be doing it at the same level past 40yo)

- just general lack of "supply". Most good wrestlers are routinely fully booked. It's not bs. They are! So naturally some will raise the prices, to get the same $ and work less. You'd do the same.

- it's a freelancer job so the hourly rate is always way higher than most jobs with salary, paid holiday, sick days etc. Not comparable.

As for the comparison with football tickets. I wouldn't pay 1$ for that and certainly wouldn't care for meeting Ronaldo. I'd rather have Sheena/Anat ragdoll me for 5mins

But it's the same thing! Those tickets are expensive because other people value them that much. That's cool.
Again Ronaldo , Sylvester stallone and and and Are world Stars with MILLION Fans around the world, thats called world Star
Session Girls are Stars in the eyes of her Fetisch Fans
And a Ticket is expensive Because Million Fans want to buy one
Ask on a Street in Japan , Paris, Frankfurt, New York, Madrid and so on If they Know Sheena and co or If they Know figo, Ronaldo
They you See who is a world Star
I day it’s Great and a nice Hobby to fight a powefull Girl, im Also a Fan of These Girls
But and this is the different, no absolut no Session is 4-500 Euro an Hour worth
And Travel cost is No reason for higher prices, or do you Pay in a restaurant Extra charge for the monthly Rent of the owner for the restaurant?
Old 12-Jun-21, 11:28
Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21 Points: 2,776, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Interesting thoughts..

We can debate this ad infinitum. The fact that a session is not worth 500eur for *you* doesn't mean it's not worth that much for other people. For me a football ticket is worth close to 0, but that's me!

I also would not pay this much routinely for a session but I accept others would. Also depends who's the wrestler. For some I could consider.

For restaurants, you don't pay the rent directly but depending on where you go, say you go to a michelin starred restaurant you're definitely paying a huge premium on everything. I'm guessing your opinion is also it's not worth the price to go to an amazing restaurant ever?
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 15:05
Points: 7,676, Level: 37 Points: 7,676, Level: 37 Points: 7,676, Level: 37
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
IMO, it has always been a luxury service
This. It's not like buying groceries. You have to have discretionary income set aside for this sort of thing. It is a luxury, and indulgement (if that's a real word).

I just sessioned with Sheena last night. Oh man, worth. every. penny. and thensome. She's a world class athlete and smoked me. Definitely worth the price ($450 + a tip). And I'd have paid more, too, if she asked.

And these women do have costly expenses, and oftentimes have cancellations, and they have to include buffer for that in what they charge, or they should. Any smart business person would do this.

Around LA there are still some women who are charging in the $300s (and they could charge more and I'm sure will eventually).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 22:15
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

wow 450 plus tip Wow if u can try to make a donation to your local food bank
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 06:23
Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19 Points: 2,188, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Ultimately the market will define the cost. If a woman can get enough session while demanding $500 an hour, then that will be her price. If she feels it is more effective to lower her price then she will. My favorite provider charges $350, and I have frequented others that charge between $400 and $500. Life is always a price-cost analysis and session prices will always be a demand based system. Each provider will determine what is best for them, and the market will go ahead from here.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bernie1212 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 08:30
Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32 Points: 5,763, Level: 32
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

200 euro for 45 minutes..
Old 13-Jun-21, 10:39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow 450 plus tip Wow if u can try to make a donation to your local food bank
Such guys called Sugar daddys, and the Girls Know exactly that they can take also 1000 Euro an Hour
These Kind of guys Are addicted, like a Junkie in drugs
That is also the reason Why they defend Here this stupid prices above 300 Euro
For the Girls its totally without any matter, they catch the money and let the guys in the dreamworld that they perhaps one day are in love together 🙈
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scissorllover For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 12:57
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,110 Times in 4,078 Posts

Prices may not have kept up with inflation but some other things changed in favor of the session wrestlers. Deposits used to be kind of a third rail for a lot of guys who would freak at the very idea, but now seems to be an accepted practice. Certainly for new customers or at least ones without references (another practice that's become more widespread, using references). So the problem of no-shows seems to be manageable these days.

Communication amongst the wrestlers can blackball a deadbeat or time waster more easily now. And there's more options for them to supplement their income with things like onlyfans, clips4sale, without having to hire webmasters, video editors, etc. My casual observation would be there's less uncertainty these days for the wrestlers. Gone are the days when a wrestler would visit, say Chicago, and take a big loss when only 1 client shows up! I used to think a deposit of say, $50 would be enough to discourage the time wasters, but I don't know about these 1/2 price or $250 deposits. Are they necessary? I wouldn't know...
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 14:31
Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17 Points: 1,886, Level: 17
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissorllover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Such guys called Sugar daddys, and the Girls Know exactly that they can take also 1000 Euro an Hour
These Kind of guys Are addicted, like a Junkie in drugs
That is also the reason Why they defend Here this stupid prices above 300 Euro
For the Girls its totally without any matter, they catch the money and let the guys in the dreamworld that they perhaps one day are in love together ��
I've hated lockdown! I haven't been able to do a session on the mats since December 2019!
But reading posts like this really makes my day! Please, please, please, let's make this thread run to 50 pages.
I could read these posts all day and all night. I'm going to have a big smile on my face for the rest of the day now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spidermouth For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 19:27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermouth [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've hated lockdown! I haven't been able to do a session on the mats since December 2019!
But reading posts like this really makes my day! Please, please, please, let's make this thread run to 50 pages.
I could read these posts all day and all night. I'm going to have a big smile on my face for the rest of the day now
Then it makes me happy to bring you a smile on your face and that’s completely without any costs
The Following User Says Thank You to Scissorllover For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread