Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 23-Jun-21, 18:49
Points: 1,210, Level: 13 Points: 1,210, Level: 13 Points: 1,210, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wrestling A Fighting Queen's Journey

So I haven't been on here for long so I would like to say hi. Now with that out of the way I have been thinking of a story. I am unsure if I am writing it yet, so I would like to express my ideas somewhere first.

So the basic layout is that the story follows Lilith Hunt, a somewhat famous fighter who goes around fighting and fucking her opponents. While she is bi, for the purposes of this site she will only fight men. I have figured out three of her opponents so far and how the story progresses. So this story will have fighting and fucking as its main appeals. If you come looking for a fight where it's just a physical beatdown, this story is not that.

Lilith is a tall pale redhead. She is busty and athletic. She has muscles such as a six-pack, but she is still most slender and not at all a bodybuilder. Overall looks like somewhere between a model and an MMA fighter. Not realistic at all but eh. Lillith's personality is a playful seductress like a femme fatale... which she uses to hide the fact that she is a great fighter. She is tough, fast, and skilled and uses her powerful legs for many of her moves, though she is still strong to pick up 200+ pound people with her arms with effort.

The first chapter deals with her handing a fellow fighter his ass. This fighter is like your average run-of-the-mill wrestler, not too muscly but not scrawny either. She takes him on with some effort. Overall this one is more femdom than the others.

The second one is about how she gets jumped in an alley by another fighter who fights via his raw strength, punches, and brawling with lots of tatoos. While she does win this one, it's far more even with more close calls, but still ends up choking out her competition and leaving him in the alley beaten and battered. While this one has elements of maledom, it still mostly a femdom one.

The third one is her in-ring fight with an old fighter. Said old fighter is a master martial artist. This fight is the closest in terms of the match but it ends with Lilith losing and her getting dominated in the aftermath. This chapter is equal until the end which is maledom.

Those are the ones I have planned out, but other ideas I have are:

-She meets a newbie and teaches him the ropes, femdom.
-She continues her downward spiral as she faces a skilled MMA fighter who defeats her and humiliates her afterward. Can continue with another chapter where she gets her revenge.
-She fights and fucks a pretty boy superstar in an easy fight for her and gets back her confidence
-She fights a pimp. This story comes in two parts, the first where she loses and he intends to turn her into his prostitute, but she gains her second wind and kicks his ass.
-Faces down a wrestling champion, unsure where to go with this one.

So tell me what you think while I (try to) write some of this. Please provide some new ideas if you have some.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnlessReborn For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-21, 19:10
Points: 8,481, Level: 39 Points: 8,481, Level: 39 Points: 8,481, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: A Fighting Queen's Journey

I love that you're thinking long term and plotting things out. Means you can set things up in earlier stories like good TV shows do. And the fact that it centers around one female means a stronger character, especially since we're going to see her ups and downs and not just have her be a man-terminator.

As far as the last chapter, having her climb a metaphorical mountain and come face to face with this big tough wrestling champ, I think that's great. She's worked her way up to the ultimate enemy. He could be this ever-present threat throughout the earlier stories. Maybe he's written to be the antithesis of her, meaning all of her strengths and skills might not work on him, all the things that have gotten her out of trouble, he plows through. Maybe he's stoic, monk-like, can't be seduced. Has never been distracted. Her worst nightmare. It'll be her ultimate test.

In any case, I like the potential and would love to read along as the story progresses, though just a warning, a lot of serialized stories burnout on this site, so I think I speak for the community when I say that we hope you keep going along to get to your grand finale. We'll be with you the whole way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-21, 19:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennmennen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love that you're thinking long term and plotting things out. Means you can set things up in earlier stories like good TV shows do. And the fact that it centers around one female means a stronger character, especially since we're going to see her ups and downs and not just have her be a man-terminator.

As far as the last chapter, having her climb a metaphorical mountain and come face to face with this big tough wrestling champ, I think that's great. She's worked her way up to the ultimate enemy. He could be this ever-present threat throughout the earlier stories. Maybe he's written to be the antithesis of her, meaning all of her strengths and skills might not work on him, all the things that have gotten her out of trouble, he plows through. Maybe he's stoic, monk-like, can't be seduced. Has never been distracted. Her worst nightmare. It'll be her ultimate test.

In any case, I like the potential and would love to read along as the story progresses, though just a warning, a lot of serialized stories burnout on this site, so I think I speak for the community when I say that we hope you keep going along to get to your grand finale. We'll be with you the whole way.
Thank you for the kind words. And yeah, that's kinda the idea. One character means you can develop her while most other character who function more like villains of the week means they don't really get that much development.

Honestly, having her not be a man-terminator is partly why I am making this story. Way too many stories have women stomping men without even the slightest challenge, or honestly, the opposite is kinda boring too. Have an equal fight for once. But mainly, it's because maledom is more fun. Not because "men are stronger " or some unimportant stuff like that, no it's because in the maledom (or femdom for female fights) the figure that is going to be the centerpiece is the girl. Therefore, a story where the girl dominates and is dominated is better, because it explores both paths.

And yeah, that sounds great. Might even make it so that the Old Martial Artist gets his ass worfed by him in a match so that he properly shows the difference that Lilith will have to overcome to win.

Honestly, the story is not going to be that long. Maybe like 7-8 chapters and hopefully I will avoid burnout.
The Following User Says Thank You to UnlessReborn For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-21, 19:59
robin456t

Seems like an interesting lineup of fights. Would like to read the series!
Old 23-Jun-21, 20:18
Last Achievements

The story will most likely come sometime tomorrow, I have to go to bed now. 500 words in.

Tags
femdom, fighting (erotic), fighting domination, fighting story, maledom