Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jenni Czech vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-219.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-Oct-21, 18:15
Points: 14,007, Level: 51 Points: 14,007, Level: 51 Points: 14,007, Level: 51
Activity: 39.2% Activity: 39.2% Activity: 39.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,654 Times in 1,174 Posts
Default Re: Redlands College Fight Season

The match with Addison was good, but I definitely found the mixed match up in this one to be more exciting. First of all, you used two very hot facesits in this story, and they always make things better for me. And second, I really enjoyed the dynamic between Max and Emma. It is great to see a gorgeous girl wrestling against a guy without having to hate his guts. Their friendly banter while wrestling was fantastic.

Thanks for writing this for us, mate. I do hope Emma becomes another one of your regulars.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, female domaination, femdom, foot domination, head scissor, mixed domination, scissor, submission hold, wrestling