Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Oct-21, 18:45
Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Taekwondo Wife

This is the best story on this site for me!! Part 2 plzz!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pirate For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-21, 19:06
Banned
Points: 2,070, Level: 18 Points: 2,070, Level: 18 Points: 2,070, Level: 18

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mat3333 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 07:20
Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13 Points: 1,149, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Make part 2.I want to see linda kicking more people!!!
Old 18-Oct-21, 12:09
Points: 7,024, Level: 35 Points: 7,024, Level: 35 Points: 7,024, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

a part 2 with Jeff getting jealous of her and having their own serious fight could be interesting.
Old 18-Oct-21, 12:09
Banned
Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

This story has a really sad ending: a loving wife and mother of several children decides to cheat on her husband, followed by beating her husband to a bloody mess and then switch to another man, who she deems a better partner than her previous one.

In the end, the protagonist has lost his wife and his children, and his children don't see their father any more. This story ends with a big, unresolved family tragedy.

In short: this story has a horrible ending.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-21, 21:05
Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28 Points: 4,655, Level: 28
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story has a really sad ending: a loving wife and mother of several children decides to cheat on her husband, followed by beating her husband to a bloody mess and then switch to another man, who she deems a better partner than her previous one.

In the end, the protagonist has lost his wife and his children, and his children don't see their father any more. This story ends with a big, unresolved family tragedy.

In short: this story has a horrible ending.
So? Do you need only stories where everything ends up with "Happy ever after?" Come on. Some loves, some marriages ends and...you know? Kids can still grow up fine. Besides...it was pretty clear after chapter 3 it would go to that direction.

I don't know...I accept gladly constructive criticism about writing style, grammar (since I'm not a native english speaker), but moral criticism, especially on this forum, is really weird to me.
Old 18-Oct-21, 21:37
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

It was a well written story as are your others I've read. I will say though that I had thoughts as well about why several of your stories deal in infidelity and marriages ending badly. However that's your business. I just appreciate a well written and executed story and on that front you deliver.

Thanks for the entertainment!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-21, 06:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was a well written story as are your others I've read. I will say though that I had thoughts as well about why several of your stories deal in infidelity and marriages ending badly. However that's your business. I just appreciate a well written and executed story and on that front you deliver.

Thanks for the entertainment!
Let's say cheating wife theme tickles my fancy, but above all I'm really into husband/BF watching his wife/GF kicking another man's ass. I guess that's about it.
Anyway, thanks for your appreciation.
Old 20-Oct-21, 17:55
Banned
Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Discussion Re: Taekwondo Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyiwi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So? Do you need only stories where everything ends up with "Happy ever after?" Come on. Some loves, some marriages ends and...you know? Kids can still grow up fine.
I do prefer happy endings over really sad ones. If Steve and Linda found a compromise, where they would remain together, albeit with a different power structure (Linda has the final say in everything), I would have been fine with that.

Even if this story ended with some sort of disagreement between the main characters (cliffhanger), I would have been fine. That would just open the door for a sequel.

But this, a divorce between a married couple who have multiple children to feed, is just deeply saddening.

I started reading your story with excitement, thinking: "This is going to be sexy!", only to be slapped in the face with something that left me thinking: "Oh... I shouldn't have read this..."

Quote:
I don't know...I accept gladly constructive criticism about writing style, grammar (since I'm not a native english speaker), but moral criticism, especially on this forum, is really weird to me.
Stories on this forum get criticised not only for the writing style, grammar, spelling and overall readability, but also for their plot. In this case, I find the plot ending deplorable.

For example, if you are married to a sweet woman for 18 years and you have two sons, would you want your wife to indulge in a domination fantasy with you (giving you multiple barefoot facekicks to show off her domineering ability and your inability to stop her), if it meant that this is the very last interaction you would have with her, because she is permanently leaving you hereafter?

Would you sacrifice a long-lasting and happy relationship for being dominated one single time by your loved one, knowing that after this, you will never see her again?

I think most men would answer this with "HELL NO!!!", and that is exactly the point I am trying to make. The sexiness of being physically dominated by your loved one in this scenario is far outweighed by the fact that this is a one time pleasure, followed by never seeing your loved one again.

If that is the price you need to pay for having your domination fantasy fulfilled one single time in your life (losing your soul mate forever), it's simply not worth it; not by a long shot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-21, 05:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do prefer happy endings over really sad ones. If Steve and Linda found a compromise, where they would remain together, albeit with a different power structure (Linda has the final say in everything), I would have been fine with that.

If you want stories end up as you like it, then start writing by yourself. Nobody here is Aaron Sorkin, Paul Schrader, nor Stephen King, nobody is paid to write here. So, if you don't like a whole story or its ending, you can point that out, but with politeness, not with arrogance.

Moreover, I quickly saw your previous posts: many of them are just polemical towards other people's tastes and besides you've never posted any story. Be a little more tolerant and try to have some fun, man.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiyiwi For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot fighting, taekwondo, wife vs husband