Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-19, 06:10
Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pussy Willow at Submission Rooms 29 July 2019

I have sessioned a few times recently, different girls, different venues, but never come across any problems you have had. Pussy Willow was on my to do list but now have second thoughts.
Old 17-Sep-19, 20:49
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pussy Willow reviews

Yes, thanks for your post. I’ve been debating for a while a session with PW, however I only get the chance to do one a year in London. Your post seems completely fair and balanced, and off the back of it I don’t think I could do with that hassle.

FYI, I’ve always arrived and called a few minutes before the session when I’m outside for the nod to approach the venue. I see the clock then starting when we wrestle (after getting changed and going over requests again). Once the hour is up I’m offered a shower or something... so in essence it’s over an hour.

Can you advise which provider is not serving this commonly underatood approach? I’ll go toe the other venue in that case. Thanks,
Old 18-Sep-19, 08:27
Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Pussy Willow reviews

I have no problem with the venue it maybe the choice of opponent. Try axa or McKenzie they wont let you down
Old 19-Sep-19, 13:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Pussy Willow at Submission Rooms 29 July 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Summary

Good points:

The wrestling itself was good
The venue is clean and discreet

Bad points:

The fiasco about an hour's wrestling needing 90 miutes booking
The post-match ghosting

Post script

If I hear anything from Pussy Willow, I will update this report; and if Pussy Willow reads this and feels it is in any way unfair or misrepresentative, I am very willing to consider amendments. However it is my feedback on the whole experience given fairly and impartially.

I agree with you that a session is 60 minutes and the renting the space for 90 minutes is a bit odd, certainly a grey area. I'll spare the details but I've dealt with that a bit here and there. Stuff like that happens sometimes. Guys generally don't like it so many ladies try to avoid it, but it still comes up occasionally.

Where I disagree with you is that it's not really fair to expect playful banter after the session. I understand wanting it, and some ladies will do it, but many of these ladies deal with a ton of e-mails and/or texts and the feel a bit overloaded by questions and requests. Her being out of commission for a few months, she might have been juggling a lot of names. If she doesn't want to talk after, you should respect that.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-19, 09:07
Darren1

A 90 minutes booking for 60 minutes wrestling? Lol, no thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-19, 20:55
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I met her recently, didn't experience this kind of problems with her; the session was actually great. She's lots of fun to be with, and can easliy go from toying with you to crushing you in really strongs scissors.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-19, 18:26
Points: 8,083, Level: 38 Points: 8,083, Level: 38 Points: 8,083, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arras [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have sessioned a few times recently, different girls, different venues, but never come across any problems you have had. Pussy Willow was on my to do list but now have second thoughts.
I would not let it put you off. As I said in my review the wrestle itself was good and she is a very nice person.

It was just the issue with the "time starts as soon as you arrive and you will be walking out 60 misn later, or you book me for 90 mins" thing that made me feel uncomfortable.

As I also said in the review, in the end, we wrestled for 60 mins (+ 30 mins extension) for 90 mins of money so all was ok in the end.

But on the back of my query about the session time, I later found out that she had consulted the owner and also other wrestlers and was told that I was correct and it was reasonable to expect 60 mins wrestling for a 60 min fee.

I would go for it if you have wanted a match with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A 90 minutes booking for 60 minutes wrestling? Lol, no thanks.
As I said - that was how it was explained to me in the run-up; but having queried it, in the end the "fee time" did not include meet and greet, pre and post match washing etc.

If you book Pussy I have no reason to doubt you should get 60 mins "on the mats" as with other wrestlers.

However, as with everything - caveat emptor.
Old 28-Oct-19, 16:21
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Apparently assaulted by someone who then left a bad review on here somewhere.

Have had several sessions with her (and left a previous review here) and can say hand on heart she's a lovely lady with a wicked sense of humour who does absolutely outstanding sessions.

Last edited by Subboy2; 28-Oct-19 at 18:35.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-19, 11:23
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Pussy Willow reviews

I have met Pussy Willow a couple of times.
Every time I found her-to be professional skilful.
Her Scissors are deadly If she captured you in them you might as well just tap out now if she doesn’t play with you for while like a cat with a mouse.

I’ve always found her courteous kind and a lot of fun to be around.
I paid for an hour session and that’s what I got .

I’ve send Messages after a session to thank her for the session but I don’t expect a reply . These ladies are busy they don’t just do sessions they have a life outside a lot of them work full time as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to T.C For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-19, 14:56
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we are allowed to and should be completely honest about our experiences, especially when commenting on the "review" part of this site.

After I first read the review from "London_Wrestler", the one with the over the top moaning about post match ghosting. I thought why would you go into so much detail about everything other than the actual session? And why does your summary of a positive experience read like a negative review?

The way you ask for time before and after the session comes across as very demanding. If I get 45 minutes wrestling in a one hour session, I'm happy. The pre match crying over minutes lost is unnecessary. Also why should a session wrestler acknowledge you after the session? You pay for their time during the session and you get it. Anything else is a bonus and not a requirement.

Then there are the posts on Twitter Pussy Willow has made recently and if they are true, you really need to take a good look at yourself.
Because if they are true then you are an absolute fucking disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post: