Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Feb-18, 21:02
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Step Mother Struggle

Long time lurker that decided to finally pitch in. pretty much my first attempt at writing any kind of story so lets see how it goes. I'm a long winded bastard so get ready for a read. Shout out to everyone else posting their stories on here, you got me to give it a try.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I dragged my bags into the house. It was nice to be back now after 2 years across the country at college without any visits. I was sincerely looking forward to just being a vegetable for the rest of the summer. Especially since now I am the 22 year old man in charge of the house with my father working on oil rigs all summer. "Welcome home Alex," says a voice behind me as I am putting my bags down. I turn around to see my step mom Michelle in the hallway. Michelle is easy on the eyes in pretty much every sense. She had cut her hair since I last saw her, with the curly brown locks falling almost to her shoulders. She has a soft face with dimples on her cheeks and a smile that draws everyone in. She is taller than most women, being about 5'10 and curvy (some might say chubby), she definitely has the motherly figure of filling out in all the right places. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweats so I couldn't make out much of her full body. However, not even the baggy clothes could hide her massive busom, wide hips, and bodacious booty. She was a head turner no matter where she went but I could never see her as anything but a step mom.
"Oh, hey Michelle," I said,"how have you been?" She frowned "you've known me for 3 years, you can call me mom." Rather than answer I decided to dance around it. "Its nice being home, what have you been up to?" I asked as I dragged my stuff to my room. She seemed to notice my avoidance but didn't make anything of it "I've kept busy, mostly spending time with my gal pals. We've been doing a lot of fitness stuff recently," she said as she followed me to my room. "mmhmm," I replied half listening as I was unpacking. "I have completely converted the basement, you should come check it out" she said. "yeah I'll look once I finish unpacking" I replied bluntly mostly done with the conversation. "Ok well I'm heading down in a second after I finish changing, join me once you get the chance," she called over her shoulder as she moved down the hall.
After unpacking my bags and screwing around on my phone for a bit, I decided that I might as well check out the basement since I was curious as to what she had done. I climbed down the stairs and made my way into our quite large basement. I was mildly surprised to see the entire room had been made into a makeshift gym, with weights and workout equipment lining the walls and a huge padded mat smack dab in the middle of the floor. Michelle was disembarking the treadmill as I walked in and I was shocked by what I saw. She had changed out of the baggy clothes and into a crop top with a sports bra underneath that did little to hide her twin canyons bouncing as she got off. She also had on tight lycra shorts that seemed a little small and left little to the imagination. What caught me off guard was how much weight she had lost since I had last been home. Her formerly chubby stomach was much leaner. While definitely not a six pack or anything, it was not nearly the flab I was expecting. Her arms looked very toned without much jiggle to them. Her legs were still large but they lacked cellulite and seemed like they hid a respectable amount of muscle underneath. "Wow, you look like you've lost a lot of weight," I blurted out without thinking. "I have," she said beaming ,"but it seems like my butt has just gotten bigger" followed by giving her ass a light smack sending waves of jiggle. I turned away flustered, pretending to be observing the newly updated basement "you know its been a while since I had a good workout since I've been so busy," I stumbled out. Michelle giggled at me and then followed with "I still have a little left of my workout, why don't you get one in too. Show me how strong you are!" I shrugged and decided why not. I began to do some of the lifts I remembered from high school when I played a bunch of sports. I based my weights on what I remembered doing back then too. This proved a mistake because while I wasn't fat at all, I was definitely not in the shape i was then. My pride wouldn't allow me to lower the weight though as to not appear weak in front of my now fitness obsessed step mom.
By the end, I fell to the floor exhausted and sore. My arms and legs felt like lead. I turned my head to see Michelle bouncing over to me, despite doing the longer workout she seemed fresh as a daisy and only covered in a light sheen of sweat. "What have you been doing to get in such great shape?" I said between breaths. She stood over me as a silhouette with her hands on her hips. In that moment I started to feel rather small. "regular stuff like weights and aerobics but what has made a big difference has been the grappling class!" Michelle said smiling ear to ear. "grappling class?" I said quizzically. "yeah! I've been learning a bunch of wrestling moves for women at our local gym," she said. "Do women even need wrestling moves, doesn't seem like it would even be that effective with you," I blurted out without thinking. Michelle's smile dropped "well that seems rather condescending." Again without thinking I said,"i'm just saying, I don't really see you being a good wrestler." She suddenly smirked and said "well I was just about to practice some moves, how about a little wrestling competition?" I was taken aback "that doesn't seem realistic Michelle, I'm a little over 6 feet tall and weigh a good 225 lbs, I'm not exactly in your weight class." As i said this i had begun standing up and suddenly found myself face to face with her. I didn't realize how close 5'10 was to me until now. "I'm closer to your weight class than you think" she said with a cocky smirk "what are you afraid to lose to your moooooom" placing a big emphasis on the word "mom" in response. She knew exactly how to manipulate my pride and temper so against my better judgement, I found myself accepting. "ok, fine" I said " what are the rules"
Michelle decided it was going to be a first to 5 wins which seemed long to me but she said it would give her more chances to practice. It was going to be a standard grappling match with no strikes, biting, or scratching. We started off on our knees and we both went on the offensive. I have no idea how long it went on but the first fall seemed like a life time. both of us were struggling to find an advantage with neither of us giving in. Finally I got her in an headlock and began to squeeze. To my utter surprise, she immediately tapped out. "if that's all it takes, maybe we should stop now," I said. She popped up not looking the least bit worried and said, "oh honey, don't worry about me just catch your breath." I realized how out of breath I was at that moment and how fresh she seemed. I shrugged it off and kept going. The next fall was much of the same with a lot of struggling and back and forth. I was finally able to grasp her arm into a hammer lock which she once again just tapped out and popped back up. "ready for next round," she said giggling. I was practically panting at this point with my muscles screaming at me to stop but nonchalance got under my skin. After a moment of breathing I got up and began the third round.
Once again, we tied up and struggled for dominance but this time Michelle seemed to just fall onto her back. Sensing an opportunity to end this one quick, I pounced on top of her and pinned her shoulders down. As I did this she wrapped her huge legs around my abdomen and began squeezing. It felt like my entire torso was being compacted but I didn't let up the pin. "give up" I muttered. "Me give up?!?" Michelle laughed,"don't see why I should." giving me a playful squeeze. I tried to keep the pin on as she began a rhythmic pattern of squeezing the life out of me. After one big squeeze, I involuntarily loosened my pin. Michelle seized this opportunity immediately by jerking her legs to the side, sending us both tumbling. I ended up on my stomach with Michelle's twin pythons still wrapped around me. She was laying next to me on my left side. While I was still stunned, she quickly scooped up my left arm and applied a hammerlock body scissor combo. I desperately struggled to ply her legs apart with my one hand but couldn't budge them. She watched my efforts and started giggling. God how I hated that giggling. I continued for about a minute longer before I realized I was trapped. I quietly tapped out on the mat. "What was that honey?" she asked still keeping me locked up. I tapped hard on the mat this time and she gave an exaggerated "Ooooooooooooh thats what you meant." Despite this, she kept the hold locked tight," you sure Alex baby?" she asked mockingly still squeezing,"I'm sure a big man like you could break out of a woman's hold." I blurted out,"I give, let me UP!" She finally released and it felt like an elephant had gotten off my stomach. Michelle said "ok, ok, don't too snappy with your momma." She hopped right back up and said "alright next round". It was a struggle sitting up with my aching abs. At this point every muscle seemed like jelly but all I could think of was shutting her up so I continued. 4th round.
She attacked viciously as soon as the round began and caught me way off guard. It was me who ended up on my back this time with Michelle climbing up my torso. I tried to push her off with my hands but she latched onto my right arm and transitioned into an armbar with her legs draped over my chest and neck. She began torturing my right arm for a bit and said "ooh looks like a got you in a nasty one here, speaking of nasty..." with this she lifted her legs up and began rubbing her feet into my face, pinching and prodding with her toes. I couldn't believe I had ended up like this, being humiliated by my step mom's feet as she laughed at my predicament. "like my pedicure?" she said between laughs. I broke at this and with a roar twisted and struggled. To my surprise and her's, I wrenched my arm free. But she twisted her body around and locked her legs around my head, pulling me into a reverse head scissor. She scooped my into up and squeezed with her thighs, my entire field of vision was dominated by her titanic glutes clad in the tight black lycra. I desperately pried at her thighs as the pressure became unbearable. She adjusted into a reverse figure four and effectively scooped my head into her ass. The soft but firm cheeks happily eating up my face. "don't let yourself be overwhelmed by booty," she giggled as if I had a choice in the matter. In a matter of seconds I began seeing spots so I begrudgingly tapped out on her thigh. She released the hold and slightly sat up, remaining right over my head. Her wide posterior remained right above my face like an ominous jiggly cloud. I laid there too physically exhausted and mentally baffled to move. She began adjusting her bra then moved on to fixing her hair before finally getting up after what felt like hours. As her ass left my vision she said "don't miss those cheeks too much, I'm sure you'll see more of them soon" with a taunting smirk. An omen of things to come.

Added after 1 9 minutes:

Part 2

I struggled my way to my knees and saw Michelle standing over me smiling. A mix of emotions ran through me: confusion, anger, exhaustion, and finally fear. She had hardly broken much more of a sweat on me than she had with her light workout. What is happening? "that's about 3 minutes, that should be more than enough of a break" she said lowering herself to her knees. "wait hold on," I stumbled out. Michelle tilted her head and pouted her lip "aw, is Ally done. I'll let you call it quits if you come over here and kiss my foot." Totally taken off guard I stammer out,"What! Wait, no. I'm not going to... I wouldn't..." She interjected," alright lets start the round then." and began approaching me. I panicked and launched at her trying to get a quick advantage, the break giving me a small burst of energy. She nimbly dodged and used my momentum against me, tossing me onto my stomach. She plopped onto my back and began grabbing for my arms. I flailed them about trying to keep them away from her but she eventually grasped my right hand and draped it over her knee. I tucked my left hand under me and in response she began tickling my sides and neck. "Come on, let mommy see your hand" she giggled. Despite my best efforts, my hand instinctively moved and she grabbed it before I even knew what happened. She draped it over her other knee leaving both my arms useless. She wrenched my head up and whispered into my ear,"This is one of my favorite moves, so be strong for me honey" and began pulling my head further up. The pain was unbearable but she ignored my desperate taps and continued the torture. I finally stopped struggling and just went limp. After another minute and a half she moved her legs in front of me letting my arms fall and then dropped my head. My head fell right into upturned feet making a makeshift pad for my face with her feet. I laid there as she once again adjusted her hair and checked her nails. After a minute or two she hopped off my back and said,"ok I just need two more rounds, can you make a comeback?" I remained face down on the mat, not wanting to move. She walked over, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to look her directly in the eyes. "go get some water, I want you ready for the next two rounds," she commanded me and tossed me over to the water cooler in the corner.

I sat at the cooler sipping on water and Michelle stretched on the other side of the mat. A whirlwind of thoughts going through my brain: how could this be happening? Is she really this much stronger than me? Is it because I pushed myself too much in the workouts? Did she just outlast me? Can I make a comeback? After about five minutes Michelle called out,"alright sweetie times up!" I approached the mat more determined than ever despite my entire body still in constant pain and soreness. I have to spend the entire summer with her, so I have to change the tide here and now. "you ready Alex?" she said with a taunting voice. Michelle began by offering a test of strength, reaching both hands up. I moved my hands to meet hers and the struggle began. I gained the upper hand at first pushing her back but in a matter of moments I found myself weakening. I was running on empty. Her smirk grew and she began forcing me back. Once again I found myself on my back. She was on top with my hands pinned down above my head and her massive bust hanging right over my head. I pathetically struggled to no avail so she just settled right above me until my attempts ceased. I stared upward and watched as sweat from her boobs dripped downward until it formed right above my face. It finally dripped right onto my cheek and rolled down, eliciting a giggle from Michelle. That god damn giggle. "Want a closer look?" she asked. "Wait, plea..." she cut me off before I could finish. Plunging me into her plunging neckline. It was soft and warm and pleasant at first but the lack of oxygen quickly changed my thoughts on the matter. I thrashed as her massive bust kept an airtight seal over me, trapping me in a sweaty boob chamber. Michelle moved slightly off right before I passed out, allowing me to move my face to the side and greedily soak in air. She kept her boobs pressed on the side of my face as if a reminder and said "give?" All I said was a simple "yes." She released one of my hands and grabbed my head burying it back into her bosom. She quickly rubbed my head all over her breasts and then released me, hopping back up laughing hysterically. I think I ended up with more boob sweat on my face than my own sweat on my face. I remained on the ground. It was over. My last defiance had left me. She recognized this and said "I'll make this last one fast."

I was still on my back when she plopped back down on my chest facing my feet. I was confused at first until I saw her scooting back. And that massive ass coming right towards my face. "please, no. not your ass again. anything but..." is all I got out before my face was unceremoniously shoved between her two globes. She grabbed my hands as I thrashed about but I honestly doubt I could have gotten her off in my state either way. The soft black void formed around my face, no matter which way I turned my head, it was just more booty. She shook her hips and her ass rubbing me all over the mat and her cheeks. It was humiliating and infuriating. After an eternity she lifted up and said "tell me you quit" "I quit" "who beat you" "you did" "who did" "Michelle beat me" She turned her head and looked at me over her butt and asked "who's your mommy?" I hesitated and she plopped right back down. I began yelling out, which just came out as muffled nonsense. She eventually lifted up and asked "who's your mommy" "you are" "thank you sweetie" she said as she stood up and sashayed over to the water cooler giggling.
That giggle turned activated something inside me. The last little bit of defiance. I could feel the anger rising. She gave her ass a slap and said "I think I found a very effective punishment" and gave another giggle. This was the last straw, the anger at the humiliation I had suffered burst forth and I saw my opportunity. She had her back turned to me. I charged her hoping I could reclaim the alpha status I thought I had held over her. This was the biggest mistake of all. She heard me coming and caught me with a hip toss. She was not giggling, laughing, or smiling this time. She tossed me to the floor planted her ass on my face and said "its time for a time-out." I struggled for half a second before I settled in. She had done it, her dominance complete. It was a lifetime of silence and smothering. The oxygen deprivation kicked in and my body gave a few involuntary spasms. Everything became a haze but Michelle didn't move an inch. The last feeling I had before everything faded to black was fear for what was to come this summer.

Last edited by ALC; 27-Feb-18 at 06:25.
Old 26-Feb-18, 22:42
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Superb! Can't wait for more mate
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-18, 06:41
Points: 2,369, Level: 20 Points: 2,369, Level: 20 Points: 2,369, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Amazing! Hope for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to thisishopeless For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-18, 07:12
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Last Achievements

This was amazing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Frule For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 17:06
Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

One of the best and def most potential filled stories to come to this site in a LONG time. It hits soooo many great notes. I'm just gonnam ake a list of the things i loved about it...

1. Mature female. Just something about an older woman dominated a younger man that i think is actually more demeaning and humiliating than a younger female. Sure it's emasculating for some young girl to put a man in his place, but with youth does come fitness and strength and speed and so forth. But a mature woman, not only do you have the gender role flopped on its head to a boner-ific degree, but it's being done by someone who should def NOT EVER pose a physical threat to a healthy fit young man. Doesnt seem to be as many stories with an older female antagonist either. Doesnt help that wayyyy too many stories get wayyyyy too fucking creepy with underrage shit, sick.

2. STEP-mother. Been bothered big time on this site by the immense amount of incestual creepy shit. The family theme makes sense when it is adding to the humiliation, creating that environment where the male is sorta stuck, cant escape the emasculation when it's so close to home you know? But it seems sometimes like a lot, perhaps even most, stories here take things too far and rather then merely being a source of added humiliation, they go full on sexual with it, at least far too suggestively so. Creepy. Anyways, by keeping this stepmother, him finding her hot or commenting on her physique isnt creepy at all, but you still get that added humiliation of it being within the fam.

3. He doesnt enjoy it. Even when he concedes that she is beautiful and has an amazing body, it's almost as if that fact only serves to increase his humiliation and aggravation. Similar to how a cute, giggling hottie on its own is going to be a welcome and positive thing to any man, however a cute hottie giggling while humiliating you just increases said humiliation. He gets so frustrated and angry when she wiggles her ass as shes going for the facesit. Yeah he surely thinks its hot, but he's too overcome with the horror of being dominated by this big ass to feel other ways towards it. Very nice touch. It takes a lot away when the male sorta just goes, "yeah its humiliating to lose...but theres worse things that could happen cuz at least i get to be so close to a hot babe!!!", that type of thing. There's none of that here. Just pure horror at having ones ego crushed.

4. Also love the premise/setup. She's just taken wrestling on as a hobby/workout activity. The notion of some normal, everyday housewife/mom being able to dominate a young male jock(another nice touch is making him formidable, not some wimply skinny loser) is incredibly hot. I love that notion more than some talented fmeale MMA fighter or strong athlete like a gymnast wrecking a males ego. Here in this story we have some seemingly regular, normal mature woman who just happens to have taken an interest in wrestling and gotten good enough at it to wipe the mat with this poor guy. Tremendous.

5. She's thick. And i love the foot fetish elements, very nice, and very unique/original with the moves being employed and situations/spots he gets stuck in.

SOOO much potential too. She says she does a womens wrestling class or something of that sort. WIll he be forced to take on other older/mature women/moms? Will he be dominated by other mature women who you wouldnt think have any business in a gym much at all, let alone training wrestling and besting strong young men? Perhaps he will have to accompany his stepmom to one of these classes, perhaps he demands to to prove that she was a fluke and no other old woman can beat him. The potential for some public humiliation is there in spades. And if he's got a stepmom, perhaps he has a stepsister? How humiliating if she came home and found out her mom can take her stepbro?

And of course there's a ready made reason for a rematch. He was exhausted from his workout prior to facing her, will he demand a rematch while fresh? Always great when the man retains some reason to be cocky and sure of himself and go around asking to be put in his place.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 03:41
Points: 42,270, Level: 90 Points: 42,270, Level: 90 Points: 42,270, Level: 90
Activity: 71.4% Activity: 71.4% Activity: 71.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,443 Times in 995 Posts

One of the best ever! Love the foot element!
The Following User Says Thank You to flipme29 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 20:56
Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30 Points: 5,148, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Part 3: Psychology

I woke up on the mat to find myself alone in the basement. I sat for a while contemplating the horrors I had just experienced. Eventually I made my way up the stairs and into the shower. I found myself flinching at every noise I heard and jumping at every shadow expecting to see Michelle waiting for me. Somehow my curvy step mom has become my greatest nightmare. I climbed into my bed and remained for a completely sleepless night.

The entire time I turned the events of the previous evening over and over in my head trying to make sense of it. I finally came to my own conclusion. She tired me out. The workout before, the high number of submissions, the short breaks. She was trying to keep me weak. She played me. If it was best 2/3 like any normal match, I would have won a clean sweep.

This rationale switched my attitude completely. She wasn't some wrestle goddess, she set me up. I can beat her easily, I just need a rematch. With this, I went to jump out of bed but was hit with a jarring pain. I realized my entire body was still horribly sore from the workout and beat down. There is no way I'm even close to 100%. But Michelle is.

This new revelation forced me to change my goals. Now I have to stall for at least a day to recover or else another brutal floor mopping would put me in the same state. Would Michelle try for round 2? Worry and doubt wracked my brain. I could stay in my room all day, but wouldn't that just show I am afraid. But if I go out there, I'll be face to face with the lioness herself. Either way I'm in the lion den with no way out at the moment. Then the decision was made for me

My stomach let out a sudden loud growl. I was so distracted with my fears and planning that I didn't even realize I was starving. I hadn't eaten since lunch of yesterday. If I wanted to recover, I had to eat or I would be even weaker than before. I had to go out there.

I creeped out the door and started moving towards the kitchen. It seemed like the coast was clear. I just had to grab some food and get out.

Then I heard a high pitched giggle that sent shivers racing down my spine.

"morning sweetie" Michelle said as I whipped around. She was standing in the hall way behind me, blocking my route back to my room. I felt like prey ambushed by a dangerous predator. she was wearing a tight pink shirt that clung to her body and white booty shorts that seemed entirely too small. I remained silent and lowered my eyes, going back to retrieving some leftover sandwiches from the fridge.

All the confidence I had been brimming with just a minute ago about how she was not all that bad suddenly had dissipated. I felt like a small child. She seemed more dangerous than ever.

"Something seems different about you this morning," she said with a questioning voice,"What's wrong? Not a morning person?" As she was saying she began walking towards me swaying her hips quite a bit. I was moving towards her as well trying to get to the counter to eat.

Suddenly she changed her gait and swung her hip out, effectively hip checking me hard. Her wide hips giving her a lot of power. I went down to the floor hard, spilling the food I was holding everywhere.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry sweetie! Are you ok?" She said with almost real concern. She walked over and stood over as I picked myself up. I had gotten to my knees when I felt a hand grab my chin. She turned my head and made me look her in the eyes.

"I asked if you are ok Alex," She said firmly. I muttered out," yeah, I'm fine." She tightened her grip and said,"what was that." I quickly stammered out,"ye-yes ma'm, I'm ok." She kept hold of her grip and said,"clean that up for me."

With that she suddenly released me and her voice tone changed entirely. "ok since you accidentally spilled your food everywhere, I'll make us some breakfast, go sit on that stool at the counter and wait for your breakfast," she said with a sing song cheery voice. With that she went to work making eggs and bacon.

The stool I sat at "coincidentally" gave me a direct view of Michelle cooking from a back. My eyes continuously drifting towards the thick flesh that was spilling out of her booty shorts. The jiggles, the shaking, the view when she bent over, it was almost mesmerizing but now in a scary way. In my view they had become a eager maw waiting to suck my face in. Somehow Michelle had established a deep fear in me of, out of all things, her ass. It was humiliating. I had to beat her, to reclaim my pride and get rid of this fear that weighed me down. But first, I had to survive. Which meant putting up with anything today.

Little did I know, this was just the beginning.

She began talking to me as she cooked but I was in my own little world only half listening. I was brought back into real life when she said,"Did you hear me Alex?" I quickly tried to recover, tearing my eyes away from her bouncing backside "I'm sorry what was that?"

"I was letting you know my gal pals are coming over tomorrow," she said as she put the food on the plate and brought it over to me. "They are dying to meet you."

Instead of passing the plate to meet she came up behind me and went over me. As she did this, her large chest pressed into the back of my head and forced my head down at an awkward angle. She put the plate in front of me and started placing utensils as well, taking her sweet time. I didn't resist, letting her large mammarys force my neck to weird angles even when it started to ache.

She finally lifted off to my necks great relief and sat beside me to eat as well. I wolfed down my food and was about to leave when Michelle said,"We should probably practice some before my friends get her tomorrow don't you think?" with an evil grin on her face.

I froze. This is what I have to avoid. "uh what do you mean before they get here," I squeaked out starting to get up in an attempt to escape.

Before I could go anywhere, she got up and blocked my path,"my friends, they are chomping at the bits for a chance to wrestle you too, especially after I told them about last night."

I began backing away and into the carpeted living,"you told them about that! why?" She giggle and followed me, not letting me make any space,"well of course I would tell them about my first win against a male, its a big moment and they cant wait for their shot."

I was scared but also angry, I wanted no part in this where does she come off forcing me. "NO, I'm not going to wrestle your friends," I yelled at her.

Her eyes lit up, like she had been waiting for an opening, for some resistance to take advantage of. "are you going to disobey your momma?" she said. I realized I just trapped myself. "I-uh-no-wait" I began stammering.

"that is going to deserve some punishment!"

With that she pounced, and started to grapple with me. I struggled at first out of panic but being weakened she started to force me to my knees. My original planned suddenly came back to me. I can't resist or it will only drag things out. She has me now so maybe if I stop resisting she will end this soon.

I fake a little more resistance before letting her get me onto my back. She had a high seated pin, up on my chest with my arms pinned high over my head. Each arm stretched out and parallel to each other. She began scooting up, until her crotch was touching my chin. Her weight making it very difficult to breathe.

"that was easy," she giggled,"this is why you need some practice. or maybe you are just sore today"

She knew. She knew the whole time how weak I was today.

"well, time for your timeout," she said and lifted herself up and scooting forward. Her ass positioned right above my face. Fleshy cheeks jiggling eagerly. With this my panic renewed, My plan never took into account how much I was scared of this until it towered above me. "please wa-" I yelled out as she plopped down. She began to wiggle as if to make herself more comfortable and driving me further in. She let go of my arms but kept her knees on them. I tried to lift her off but all it took was her weight and the seated leverage to keep me down. Trapped again in a soft flesh prison.

She surprisingly lifted off just as my lungs started really burning. "please, please, I'll do whatever just don't put me back in," I blurted out. She looked down at me,"tell me you will do whatever I say."

"I'll do whatever you want Michelle," and instantly realized my mistake. I was thrown right back in and this time for longer. My cheeky prison guard insuring I was going to give the right answer this time. She lifted up.

"I'll do whatever you want mommy," I said defeated.

"Good! then lets start with you kissing my feet," she said as she stood up and slapped her foot onto my face. I was about to plead or even resist but I heard:

"do it or you will be going all day with me!"

I planted a large kiss on each of her toes hoping I could escape this as soon as possible. Afterwards she rubbed her foot all over my face and then took a step back. "expect to see more of that later on," she said with a smirk.

I got up dejectedly and started making my way back to my room

"where do you think you are going?" Michelle said. I turned around to see her facing the other direction and hiking her shorts up. Her all consuming ass eating up the fabric and making it look more like underwear.

"kiss my ass and you can leave for the day," she said,"or don't. I'll let you see what happens if you don't."

I was frozen for a moment, almost every part of me screaming not to do it. But my survival instinct stood out most of all. I had to.

She gave her ass a little wiggle and said," better hurry, time's running out."

I finally made my way over, got on my knees and gave her right cheek a little peck. She grabbed my head and said,"do it better on right, left, and center."

I gave her right cheek a big exaggerated kiss, then her left cheek. Each one molding around my face. Then I stared between both of them. She was asking me to kiss the thing that had totally broken me all within one day's time. With that hesitation she pushed my head in herself, diving me into the ocean of mass. My massively round nemesis happily eating up my face. I began desperately kissing hoping for mercy

Finally she released me and i fell back onto the floor.

"bring your A game tomorrow, "she said and walked away with a swing of her hips.

Despite everything, I became resolved. I will bring my A game and I will take back what is mine. I have to.

Thanks for reading. I'll need to start thinking up some ideas for characters and matches next chapter. Kinda just making it up as I go along. Hopefully more actual wrestling next chapter too.
Old 01-Mar-18, 23:39
Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

YES love where this is going. whateve happens, he needs to be totally humiliated by superior older women
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-18, 22:59
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Love this direction. Nice work!
The Following User Says Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-18, 17:28
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Awesome, great story! I like that she is finding ways to fatigue him to neutralize his physical advantages in order to dominate and humiliate him. It'd be great if one of her friends is much weaker, but they set him up so she's able to make him submit and really embarrass him in front of everyone.