Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-21, 21:48
Rezok

Legs Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Look at face of girl when she know that man already lose because he focus on feet and not on resisting cum. Poor man he couldnt help himself but start sucking feet. Woman smile because she knew that he love her feets and soon will fill her pussy in cream.

better quality ( [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-21, 01:03
Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Hi! Here is an update for the rivalry between me and my gf. We enjoy the competition but finding and editing gifs for the update was kinda frustrating so i'm not sure if I'm gonna keep updating the score with gif in future, which make this less exciting so i'm not sure if I should keep updating the score to begin with. Either way, I am so happy to have this awesome girlfriend that keep having this silly competition with me and she said she's fine with keep doing this as long as we both are comfortable so we will keep the score going so tell me what you guys think
This time I managed to close the score gap a bit. But she's still a tough opponent so I'm not sure if I can turn the table.

23/07/2021
- standard match. This match started as a intense masturbation session. We looked at each others eyes and I aggressively stroked my dick while she rubbed her clit, trying to show each other that we can take way more than that. We are originally going to keep going until one of us cum but we got too horny so we decided to have a dick vs pussy fight. She was in control first and I managed to take control in the end but her pussy just felt too good and i couldn't resist anymore. Pussy wins.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

24/07/2021
- taking turn. We did something special this time. We took turn to dominate each other but the length of the turn is based on the score in the wrestling match before we had this match. Each point gives us 30 seconds. I got 7 points (3:30) and she got 3 points (1:50). She put up quite a fight but I had way more advantage and my cock was way too much for her to handle

30/07/2021
- sex wrestling. She challenged me to sex wrestling fight since she was mad i did way better in last wrestling match. It was a very intense fight and she almost got me using her strong legs but I managed to turn the table and made her cum by fingering her.

31/07/2021
- standard match. Since I made her cum with my hand in last match, she challenged me to dick to pussy fight saying my dick will never break her pussy. Unfortunately for her, I resisted her attack until I made her cum.

01/08/2021
- standard match. We usually only fight on Friday night and Saturday but she was (for some reason) really upset that I won twice in row so she challenged me for another match in the morning. This was the most intense match we ever had and I don't even know how I resisted her attack but I guess she was too excited and she came quite early, making me the winner.

- standard match (round 2). As she was still not happy, we went into round 2 in afternoon. I thought I easily could make her cum again but this time, her aggressive attack really turned me on and I was the one who was made to cum easily.

13/08/2021
- sex wrestling. My girlfriend again dominated my cock with her pussy.

14/08/2021
- sex wrestling. Had a playful wrestling match first (I won ) and then we had a sex wrestling match. we both were exhausted but we managed to fight through and the match ended with the dick dominating the pussy.

22/08/2021
- best of 3. We just tried to do something different so we did best of 3 match that my friend told me. 69, hand only then standard match. Wasn't sure how this was gonna go but we did manage it.
- Round 1 - 69: I tried my best but as always, her skill was way too much for me to handle and she made me cum in her mouth.
- Round 2 - Hands only: She put up quite a fight but she was getting quite close from the last round and I easily made her cum.
- Round 3 - dick vs pussy: Intense fight continues as we go into dick vs pussy fight. It was tough for me as my cock was sensitive from the last orgasm and I really thought I was gonna lose but I managed to make her cum first somehow. 2-1 Dick wins

---
I'm still far away from turning the table but I still have hope. I'm gonna prove that dick can overpower pussy Please tell me if I should keep updating the score without gifs. if you guys want gifs so much, we'll try to find them.

Dick 19 - 26 Pussy
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eric_fish For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-21, 18:52
Rezok

Trophy Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Really nice job. I enjoy reading and watching gifs about your competition. Hope you will make it to draw or maybe even win. I really admire you because I win maybe 1 on 10 fights with my gf she knows what i like too good. About updating without gifs i think you can do it in exchange of longer and more detailed description of fights.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-21, 09:04
Points: 16,464, Level: 55 Points: 16,464, Level: 55 Points: 16,464, Level: 55
Last Achievements

This time you are dominated the pussy. out of 9 match you win 5 but pussy always dominate dick

how many matches dick wins always pussy will dominate dick it is great

Really nice to read it add gif and in the end you add the points.

last week i try my GF in 3 match in single day but all the match she dominate me easily in ps, testing of strength and sex fight..... and make me more frustrated.

she is ready for the next match and said ok anytime but i'm afraid to make this
The Following User Says Thank You to mixwre For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-21, 14:52
Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20 Points: 2,483, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_fish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please tell me if I should keep updating the score without gifs. if you guys want gifs so much, we'll try to find them.
gifs are nice to have, but not necessary. I would even prefer more description over pictures. What were the positions used, what were you doing when advantage shifted and the losing one started winning, what works, what doesn't, that sort of stuff. I think most people would want to know if she ever caught you in a situation where you couldn't effectively reach her for a short while, yet she continued working on you, especially if that might be the reason you lost afterwards. And vice versa, if you did that to her.
Best of course would be to just take an actual picture at the end and cut out the faces, but I obviously dont expect that to be an option.
However you choose to do it, I love the updates. There is precious little material of any kind out there, so almost anything is an upgrade.
Especially since its rare to be somewhat evenly matched.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jozeepheg For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-21, 20:48
Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozeepheg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
gifs are nice to have, but not necessary. I would even prefer more description over pictures. What were the positions used, what were you doing when advantage shifted and the losing one started winning, what works, what doesn't, that sort of stuff. I think most people would want to know if she ever caught you in a situation where you couldn't effectively reach her for a short while, yet she continued working on you, especially if that might be the reason you lost afterwards. And vice versa, if you did that to her.
Best of course would be to just take an actual picture at the end and cut out the faces, but I obviously dont expect that to be an option.
However you choose to do it, I love the updates. There is precious little material of any kind out there, so almost anything is an upgrade.
Especially since its rare to be somewhat evenly matched.
Thank you! I'll give you an update in some way. The issue is matches are quite repetitive so it's hard to write exciting descriptions for each match but I'll do my best. We do record some matches (since we are doing some side competition) but we can's post any photos or anything since we don't want any trouble so sorry about that ^^; The current score is not looking good for me and she kept proving she's superior but i'm not giving up!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eric_fish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-21, 02:22
Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56 Points: 16,667, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

(Referring back to Post #205 by Paschendale)

Just wondering if the 2011 results will be ready soon?

Not trying to hurry you - just looking forward to them :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyguy2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-21, 08:19
Points: 16,464, Level: 55 Points: 16,464, Level: 55 Points: 16,464, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyguy2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
(referring back to post #205 by paschendale)

just wondering if the 2011 results will be ready soon?

Not trying to hurry you - just looking forward to them :-)
waiting..............

Added after 44 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezok [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
From 1-0 for penis to 5-1 for pussy.

At beginning I imidiatelly started to dominate her. I thought that doggy style will be the best so I started to fuck her hard. She wanted to shit talk but in same time i push my cock to her pussy that she only said you gonna lose... and moan loud. I knew that's it. I can't lose this chance so I pump few times very fast and pull out dick. My plan was very good because she squirts a lot.

I saw that she is not in good form so I said "come on let's do second round" she was thinking a while and agreed, but I knew that she have a plan. Like last time i used my strength to force doggy style. I fucked her hard but you know I lose some stamina. When she felt my weak she started to move her ass. I was catching breath and she was slowly moving her ass. I thought that is ok because I'm still in dominant position but I was wrong.

She started to shit talk. "Maybe you want so more of me?", "What do you mean?" "You know if we change position you can feel more" and in same time she grab my balls.

I know that she wants to use her stupid tactic. I decided to end her in 2-0 so i started to fuck her fast. But I was out of stamina and she was very smart. She turn around give me her feet, of course i let her do it but I gathered the last of my strength and picked her up.

She started to take initiative and stimulate my penis so hard that i had to fall on bed. I was lying on my back and she was on the top. She said "come on let this balls explode" and grabed my balls with hand. In this moment i didn't know how to counter attack. She was moving her ass very fast and massaging my balls with hand. That was my end she said "time to empty your balls" and in this moment i had a very big orgasm which was start of my massacre.

Bad for me she wasn't had enough. She really wanted to empty my balls. "Now we gonna have some fun". I was so tired that i can't throw her out of my dick. She give me her tits to suck and started to pump my poor dick. I knew that i can't do nothing more but suck her tity and maybe try to counter attack when she lose focus but it didn't happen. She was jumping on my dick and i cum very fast probably because of tits on my face.

So from 1-0 score for me it ended 5-1 for her. When I was coming 5th time my balls didn't ejaculate much sperm and she said "you are empty? Let's check it" and she grab my dick and start to suck my small empty balls. I screamed "please stop you win" and she stopped. After this she sit on my face and tell me to lick the winner.

I think next time i will stay win the 1-0 score because she is too good for me. I tried to found gifs that will show you how this fight was going. From the moment when she find out about my weaknesses i can't win with her. I didn't calculate it yet but probably my winrate fall from 65% to maybe 40%. Wish me luck guys.

PS. I BEG YOU FOR ANY TIPS HOW TO MAKE HER CUM
Rezok - super and great way of telling the match loose continue more.........

Last edited by mixwre; 06-Nov-21 at 08:19.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixwre For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-21, 14:07
Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12 Points: 978, Level: 12

Hello,

my wife and I have started a competition and i would like to share my experiences with you in the style of eric_fish

01/11/2021
Our first match was pretty basic. We started cuddling and kissing until we decided what we want to do. The rules we both agreed to were just to stimulate pussy/penis with one hand and let the other one be open to caress the others body (no tits, balls, ass,...). We kept kissing tho. We all did it in our favorite "play" position, where we are both laying in the bed with her on my right side.
As we were both already heated up quite hard (stressful weeks with nearly no sex + kissing and touching for about half an hour) the match was over in nearly no time. I have a pretty good self control against her hand, so i made her cum with one finger on her clit, staying just a bit more away from my orgasm than "close to cum".

01/11/2021
Usually i am the competitive one in this marriage playing several competitive games and sports. Still she had no rest knowing she lost, so she dared me to give her another try (and her being still hungry for a round 2). So after a break of just some minutes we started in another round. I was now allowed to use hand and mouth to stimulate her however i wanted, while she was still restricted to hand.
We worked pretty hard on each other. She wanted to show my already throbbing cock no mercy and was pumping it as fast as she could with a tight grip. Meanwhile i licked her very sensitive nipples used my other hand to pull and twist the other one and fingered her fast with two fingers in her pussy and another one on her clit. However, her hand felt really good and i was about seconds to cum before had her second orgasm. Sadly she opened her hand, so i didn't cum with her. She said she would not finish me, so she can win the next day.

03/11/2021
We have two kids and the next day was bit of a mess so we delayed round 3 another day. It was pretty hard for me as i really needed the release but it would have been just stressful the day before..
this time we agreed on having turns on each other. 1min to do what we want (no sex allowed) then swapping and 1min to resist cum. Before we started we flipped a coin who will go first and had a "kissing round" (which means we had to keep kissing while our hands were free to do whatever we want for 2min). I lost the coin toss and she decided to start working on me. I can't deny that i was already rock hard. She left her hand stroking my cock while kissing down to my left nipple and licking it. her other hand teased my other nipple or my balls with no strict rhythm. After this first minute i already was close to the edge.
In my turn i used my tongue to stimulate her clit and penetrated her with my fingers. the other hand was busy with carrying my weight. She got aroused, but i thought i already lost the battle..
She was probably playing with me in the next round. She just gently played with her tongue on my penis, just enough to tease me and make me insane, while her hands played with her tits. She looked me deep in the eyes meanwhile and made sure i would watch her having fun. About 20 seconds before she had to stop, she sucked my dick in her mouth and gave me some really long strokes with her tongue pressed on the bottom half of my penis.
In my minute i tried some aggressive fingering, and it seemed to work out as i at least got her moaning, while i kissed her and grabbed her butt pretty hard (she likes when i do this).
To be fair, in the next minute i really received no mercy. She had me staying in front of her, while she was on her knees. She started with a routh blowjob, working on my balls, keeping eye contact as the round before. As i started moaning, she took over with one hand, the other still stimulating my balls. She held out her beautiful tits under my cock accelerating the speed she was already rubbing my penis and said half calmly, half teasing "i know you love my tits and i will make you cum on them". About ten seconds later she smiled as i spread my cum over her beautiful breasts.

07/11/2021
After a long week of working stuff from home, we had another round this morning. This time we just wanted to have sex (i worried about this, because she almost can not have orgasms from just penetration). We again had a kissing round and a coin toss - winner would choose the position. The idea was just to fuck like we wanted + Whoever cums first would make the other cum by hand if needed.
My luck - again - betrayed me. I lost the coin toss again (shame bc i was throwing the coin both times) and she decided to come on top in cowgirl position. She started with slow movement of her hips, while i had a hand on her butthole and the other on her clit (this was pretty hard to manage and did hurt in my hands, but she liked it tho). After we got heated up, she leaned forward and gave me her tits to suck on, while holding her weight with her arms and so speeding up her hip movement a lot. In this position it was much easier to play with her butt, but impossible for me to reach her pussy and clit, so i left one hand on her ass, the other one trying to control her hips from jumping furiously on my cock. We did this for some minutes, until i had a big orgasm with her pussy literally milking my penis. While i had my orgasm she started to finger herself and as my orgasm was about to come to an end, she also came with my cock and finger still in her. We cuddled for another hour before we got on the housework today, cause this session was really fun.

So in the moment we have a 2-2 tie. Any suggestions on what our next matches should be like? We try to stay quiet or at least not loud for most of the time, bc of the kids sleeping in the next room. Wrestling is therefore hard to accomplish (and i am definitly stronger then her), but we want to try it when the kids are with their grandparents.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arno Nym For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-21, 09:53
Points: 9,489, Level: 41 Points: 9,489, Level: 41 Points: 9,489, Level: 41
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

What position is most advantageous to the penis in your opinion?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyxstudio For This Useful Post: