Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-21, 02:06
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35 Points: 6,851, Level: 35
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default VeVe's West US November Tour

Hi, guys!

I'm finally back to scheduling travel, which is extremely exciting for me!

Planning ahead, I'm going to be hitting the western US in early November. Vegas, LA, San Francisco, and Phoenix are definitely on the schedule, but I COULD visit up to two more cities. Possibilities are: Vancouver (Canada), Seattle, San Diego, Albuquerque, Dallas, or Houston.

If you have a vote, EMAIL me to cast it at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Exact dates are coming when the list of stops is set.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible soon! (And not to worry, I'm planning trips to other areas too!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg westcoasttravel.jpg (226.0 KB, 30 views)