Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Oct-21, 15:14
Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Retribution Squad - Part 1

Fransisca was somewhat unusual in that when she was growing up she had very much a black and white view of right and wrong. With her there was no grey area, and in her eyes she was always right. Rarely would someone be able to argue or reason with her to make her change her view on something.

Fran (as she was always known) was also a personal fitness fanatic. From her early teens she honed and sculpted her physique. She was by no means freakishly strong, but her body fat index was virtually zero, and whilst she was still lean and shapely, when tensed her muscles were extremely well defined and hard, with smaller than average breasts; her build was similar to a gymnast. She had short brown hair which was styled in a boyish look with a side parting and shaved short at the back and sides.

At school she was a bit of a loner, an enigma in some respects, but on the occasions when she had crossed another pupil, she had ended up beating them up, and usually she would only stop the beating when a teacher pulled her away. Some pupils at school would taunt her accusing her of being a lesbian. Her tutors had raised concerns about the extreme level of violence she would deliver, when pushed into a corner. The truth was that Fran was somewhat aroused by displays of her own dominance. She would sometimes feel her own body, flexing, and she experienced a gratifying tingle when she was doing this.

As mentioned Fran had an extreme sense of right and wrong and was influenced in her formative years by the tale of a case in South Africa of rape and murder. A gang of farm workers had attacked the farmer and his family. They mercilessly raped his wife and young teenage daughter, forcing the farmer to watch before slaughtering them all by hacking them to death with machetes. Only one farmworker was brought in front of the Courts and he was inevitably guilty but was saved by a legal technicality which meant the prosecution case was dismissed. Fran was incenced at hearing the news reports and had fantasies about bringing her own retribution against these heartless murderers.

Fast forward to today, Fran is 20 years old, she is physically fit and working as a personal trainer. She has a small but close circle of friends and one best friend in particular was Haley. Haley was two years younger and whereas Fran was 5 ft 7 inches and around 125 lbs, Haley was shorter at 5 ft 3 inches and maybe around 100lbs. Haley looked younger than her years and indeed could pass off easily as a 14 or 15 year old, she was always being asked for ID at shops. She was a successful runner having represented her state on may ocassions at distances of 5000 meters and beyond. She had known Fran for a number of years having first met at cheer classes and then they both attended self defence and judo classes together. They became inseperable and shared many of the same feelings relating to the lack of justice they were seeing for many crimes.

Another friend was Jana. She was also 18 but had supermodel looks. She stood at 5ft 11 inches and 110 lbs. She had long slim legs and blond hair. Originally from Slovenia she was pursuing a career in fashion modelling. She had also met the other two at judo classes and she also went on to be an exponent of Krav Maga.

One day Fran started a discussion with the other two girls about a case she had read about, where a man had killed his partner and unborn baby by stabbing her in the belly. He had been sentenced to 15 years but was being released that week after serving just half his sentence. They all agreed this was disgusting and justice had clearly not been served. It frustrated them all but Fran in particular was disturbed by this. "I want to ensure he can never do this again" she said in a sinister fashion. The girls never gave it another thought until a few days later it was reported that the man had died in a hit and run road accident.

The three girls were together having coffee when Haley raised the fact that the guy had been killed. Fran smirked knowingly. A chill descended as Jana asked "Do you know anything about this Fran?" Fran winked and sipped at her coffee. "Fuck Fran! That is serious shit....but good on you!" gushed Haley.

They continued their discussion about Fran's deed but Fran was troubled "The thing is; he was alive one minute and dead the next. He had no comprehension of the fact that this was retribution, he never saw my face, and he never suffered. If I had my time again I would have done it differently. I would want him to know it was me killing him, and why I was doing it, and I would make him suffer horribly first!"

The girls discussed her thoughts and it soon became apparent that there was a shared feeling that despite the fact that this guy had died - he should have been made to suffer first.

Two weeks later a news story hit their screens about a guy who had abused his stepdaughter and her friend. The girls were in their mid teens and he had attacked them both one night and tied them up. He then raped them before beating them and leaving them for dead. He drove them to a remote spot and still with them tied up inside the car he set fire to it and ran off. The car hadnt burned the way he had hopoed and the girls survived to tell their tale. Again the guy had been tried on a lesser charge and given a relatively light sentence and five years later he was being released. The girls decided he was a perfect candidate for retribution. The guys name was Ted and he was a skinny guy in his late fifties. He had suffered a mild stroke in prison so was not in the best shape but he was trying to carry out rehab exercises and therefore on release he signed up to go to a gym which was in the same town as the girls.

The girls discussed how they would ensnare their victim and it was agreed that Fran would befriend him and offer him some personal fitness training for free. It worked a treat. The girls went to the gym and were working out together, all dressed in gym shorts and vest tops and training shoes. Ted couldnt take his eyes off the shapely girls and Fran struck up a conversation where he shared his stroke history and Fran offered to give him one to one rehab training. "Hey Ted, me and the girls are going back to my basement gym at my house, we have a medecine ball and some weights, would you like to join us?" Ted couldnt beleive his luck and he accompanied them like a lamb to the slaughter.

When he arrived they all went down to the basement. There were indeed weights, and also various other pieces of gym equipment. "Ok, what shall we do first?" Ted asked.
"Well Ted I think first of all we need to see how strong you are?" replied Fran "now I think you are pretty out of shape in fact I reckon any one of us could beat you in an arm wrestle..... who would you like to take on first?" There was a desk and a couple of chairs in the middle of the room and Fran showed him to them and sat him down. The girls flexed their biceps in front of him. Frans muscles were the most developed, Jana's were long but skinny, and Haley's were smaller in length so he decided he might stand the best chance with her.

Haley sat down opposite and they gripped hands. Haley was sure to move her legs forward so that her knee touched his knee, she positioned her leg so that her knee brushed past his and touched his inner thigh. Ted swallowed as the touch of the girl invoked a predictable stirring between his legs. Jana knelt down next to Ted, her knee touching his ankle, he looked down at her long milky thighs, she smiled up at him "Come on Ted you can surely beat Haley?" she said in a mocking tone. Fran stood behind Ted and instructed him to place his left hand behind his back. They both took the strain. Ted had envisaged he would be able to beat the girl however she had youth and fitness on her side. The man was aroused by the close contact of the girls, he couldnt beleive his luck after all those years incarcerated. Haley stared into his eyes as she began to slowly gain the upper hand. Haley then nodded to Fran who grabbed Teds hand behind his back, and produced a lit candle which she placed under the spot where Haley would, if successful, drop Teds defeated hand. At the same time Jana clicked some foot cuffs around the mans left ankle, securing his ankle to the chair leg.

"What the fuck?" Ted screamed.
"Burn him Haley, burn him for those girls he tried to burn!" instructed Fran.
Ted suddenly realised the trouble he was in as he looked into the eyes of Haley who slowly and deliberately forced his hand over the flame, he tried to resist but she was stronger than him, his skinny old arm was considerably weaker than it once was and she had the beating of him. He felt the heat of the candle, at first is was hot...but she moved his hand slightly closer and the hairs on his hand started to burn, as did his flesh. He screamed and stopped resisting her pressure, resulting in her slamming his hand onto the candle and extinguishing the flame.

The girls laughed cruelly. "Well done Haley" said Fran "Now Jana ....your turn"

His attention turned to the beautiful girl kneeling at his feet. She licked her lips and started to stroke his leg. Her hand caressing his calf, upto his knee and inner thigh, "mmmm I bet you like that old man" she teased "as soon as I see movement in your shorts, I am going to smash your foot" she blew him a kiss as she produced a hammer in her left hand.

"Oh God please no!" Ted screamed as Jana stroked his leg. He tried hard to supress an erection, and nearly managed it but when she kissed his knee, she was rewarded with the stirring in his shorts. She stopped. He froze. She smiled.....and slammed the hammer onto his foot. He screamed but his scream was cut short by Fran who wrapped her arm round his throat to silence him "you can scream all you like, nobody will hear you down here you dirty old fuck, we are going to really fuck you up....... hit him again Jana"

"Nooooooo" he screamed as the beauty at his feet raised her hammer again. She stroked his knee, flashed him a sadistic smile "maybe his knee?" she asked of Fran who responded by purring into Teds ear "I think that is a great idea Jana"

She raised her hand high over his knee and grabbed his leg just below the knee with her other hand. She paused, and Haley shouted "Do it!"

She smashed the hammer down and his kneecap was shattered, he screamed as the girls released him and stepped back laughing.

"Oh my God" screamed Ted "you bust my knee!"

"Oh yes, so we did" replied Fran "and we are going to bust the rest of you next.....my turn I think" replied Fran

"Tell you what, let me fight you, if you win we will let you go, but I don't rate your chances, but if I win I will kill you!"

"What the fuck........no let me go....please" pleaded Ted, but Fran just laughed and the other two girls stood back to allow her to attack him.

"Go on Fran, do him" screamed Haley, Ted looked at her, she had a manic sadistic look on her face. He looked at Fran who was advancing on him. She had taken off her shoes and shorts and was now in just a bikini. Her body was toned and bronzed, and as she advanced he saw her muscles in her torso, she had a six pack. He observed her defined quads, calfs, and arms. She resembled a coiled spring. He was terrified. The girls had unshackled his leg and he was on the floor facing the vixen who was intent on attacking him. He was aware that he couldnt stand.

Fran approached him and grabbed him by the hand, she hauled him up to a kneeling position before kneeing him in the face. She held his hand tight and swung down onto the floor onto her back and wrapping her leg around his neck she pulled his arm between her legs into an armbar. His elbow hyperextending against her pubis bone.

"Arrrrgggg" he screamed, but she slowly raised her hips and was rewarded by a CRACK as his elbow gave way. He looked up to see Haley filming the scene on her phone.

His elbow and knee now damaged beyond repair and his hand burnt, Ted started to sob and plead "please girls I beg you let me go"

"Oh yes like you let those girls go you attacked?" Fran replied as she released him and stood over him hands on hips. She surveyed him intently, looking at his pathetic defenceless body. She then raised a knee and stomped down on his torso, once, twice, three times until she was happy she had broken at least a couple of ribs.

Ted coughed and tasted his own blood. Fran continued her assault by grabbing his legs, positioning him on his back and driving her knee into his groin, and slowly grinding it mashing his balls. She also drove her forearm into his throat. His frightened eyes looking into hers pleading for mercy. With her other hand, she grabbed his face, his hand reached up to pull her hand away, but she grabbed it and tucked it under her other knee. Her hand grabbed his face again, she squeezed it, he screamed and she spat into his mouth. Her fingers probed his face and her index finger touched his eye. He closed his eyes tight and screamed. She stopped. He opened his eyes and at that moment she thrusted her finger deep into his eye, blinding him in that eye, her sharp fingernail twisting to maximise damage and pain. He screamed like he was on fire, and with his good eye he saw Fran smiling down at him sadistically. Haley was kneeling by his face filming a close up, and he could see the long legs of Jana stood over him hands on hips.

Fran released him and he crumpled on the floor crying. She knelt back on one knee, like a sprinter would do at the start of a race, her one knee on the floor the other in the air. For a couple of minutes the girls watched him sobbing and pleading for his life. He leant forward and kissed Frans knee "please no more I beg you" he said pathetically.

Fran smiled and grabbed him by the throat, she span him round and wrapped her arm around his neck and rammed the knee into his back. He felt like she might break his back, but also he felt she might strangle him, either way he sensed this could be the end, he almost wanted it to be so the suffering could stop. He heard her whisper into his ear "Time to die motherfucker!"

She pulled back at his neck, so hard that his face was now pulled back so far that he could see her face. Her knee firm, his back bending at an impossible angle, her arm cutting into his neck cutting off his breathing. He looked into her eyes "oooooohhh yeeeeeessss" she purred as she was clearly aroused by the demolition of him. His eyes wide open, his last vision was Haley zooming in on his face as the blood supply was cut off at his neck and his breathing arrested "please no" he mouthed. "Die you piece of shit" Fran said as with one last pull she was rewarded by a CRACK.

"Fuck....that was intense shrieked Jana......but awesome! We make a great retribution squad.....cant wait to do more of this!!!"

(I hope you enjoyed this story, I was considering doing more chapters. Please message me if you have any ideas or if you would be interested in writing a chapter to add to the tale)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breaking, death, execution, girls fighting, gym, gymnast, knee, scissor, torturing