Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Oct-21, 15:40
Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Dominated by hairdresser?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone felt a little of the thrill of being dominated when getting their haircut?

From the gown getting tied around the neck to the stylist standing over you maneuvering your head into position and just being in control of you while you are at their mercy.
Old 11-Oct-21, 16:34
Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100 Points: 53,473, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,534 Times in 765 Posts
Default Re: Dominated by hairdresser?

Oddly enough, yes. My hairdresser is a BBW, and I sometimes get aroused during a haircut. Especially during the hair wash, and when she massages the back of my neck applying aftershave.
The Following User Says Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-21, 04:17
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purvisbread [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello! I was wondering if anyone felt a little of the thrill of being dominated when getting their haircut?

From the gown getting tied around the neck to the stylist standing over you maneuvering your head into position and just being in control of you while you are at their mercy.

Not a hairdresser, but I did have similar feelings toward a female dental assistant who was assisting my dentist when I had work done. Although she didn't do any of the actual drilling or dental work, she was hovering over me the entire time. There was definitely an element of domination.
Old 13-Oct-21, 15:22
Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17 Points: 1,859, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

There is a girl in chicago that offers dom and haircuts, I am sure you could get her to combine them. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-Oct-21, 04:00
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oddly enough, yes. My hairdresser is a BBW, and I sometimes get aroused during a haircut. Especially during the hair wash, and when she massages the back of my neck applying aftershave.
Mine too and she sometimes presses her body from the back against mine. And she talks close to my ears. And she is quite competitive in various sports as are her kids and she looks gorgeous. I should try resisting her to cut my hair and make her make me
Old 14-Oct-21, 18:36
Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45 Points: 10,853, Level: 45
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 229 Posts

OMG , yes it happened to me
I was dating a petite hairdresser, Kim , nice size chest , feisty, bisexual redhead
During a haircut in her apartment, I was sitting in a chair , gown wrap around my neck …Kim was telling me about a fight she got in with her bull dyke girlfriend
Things turned physical , Kim beat the crap out of her …I was shocked & excited by her story…I told her “no way “ she could take on and beat a much larger opponent …after a few more jabs from me , Kim pushed me off the chair with both hands

Kim climb on my back , pushing my head into the carpet , wrapping the gown around my neck , pulling me backwards, I was choking , she started laughing
“What’s the matter , I thought little girl like me couldn’t do this “
I pulled on the gown until it tore away , Kim quickly wrapped both arms around
my neck , squeezing me backwards, my back on fire , choking again ….I put my hand up for her to quit …”oh no , you need more proof of what I can do , big guy”
she chuckled again …then rolled me over , pinning my arms hard to the floor ,
scooted up on my chest , looking down , tank top barely holding her large breasts in place …

“I wish Emily could see me now, she always wanted a piece of you “
Kim started bouncing on my chest, I was very uncomfortable, hurt & ready to leave now …”maybe I will call her over & show her how it’s done “
Kim playfully flexed above me , very impressive showing for a girl her size , she patted them both “here feel these , all natural “ Kim grabbed my wrist , “feel them” as I placed my hands over them , she flexed harder , “see , I am not someone to mess with “ I became extremely excited, Kim scooting down to my lap “oh , you like them too”

We finished our night from there , with her on top (first time)
On the way home , all I could think about was how impressive this petite redhead got the best of me ….