Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Mar-20, 21:43
Points: 5,624, Level: 31 Points: 5,624, Level: 31 Points: 5,624, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fighting Style

Kahti vs Kristie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21kahtivskirstietopless0196.jpg (437.1 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg 21kahtivskirstietopless0279.jpg (140.9 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg 21kahtivskirstietopless0348.jpg (135.9 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg 21kahtivskirstietopless0746.jpg (407.7 KB, 371 views)
File Type: jpg 21kahtivskirstietopless0903.jpg (377.9 KB, 224 views)
Old 01-Dec-21, 13:51
Points: 280, Level: 5 Points: 280, Level: 5 Points: 280, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Carina vs Wendy was a great match. Carina was, however, too much for Wendy, and has dominated her.
Old 01-Dec-21, 16:37
Points: 280, Level: 5 Points: 280, Level: 5 Points: 280, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Wendy indeed won most of her matches, and she really suprised Karine, submitting her with neck scissors. I believe she also had a draw and her only loss was this fight with Carina, as she had no answer to Carina's strong legs.
The Following User Says Thank You to galikz For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-22, 22:18
Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1 Points: 73, Level: 1
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

for all of you fans of humiliating female wrestling matches out there I have great news. I'm also a big fan of these kinda matches and have a unique collection of fightingStyle matches including my top 3 humiliating female wrestling matches of all time (and believe me I have seen a lot of them during my life) and a bunch of other hot matches (I have a brief description at the end). The point about these matches is that they are rarely seen or mentioned by anybody and since fightingStyle is not running anymore, they're impossible to be found. I would like to offer them in exchange for 2 wrestling clips and a one month subscription of a website (only 60$ totally). Anyone interested please reach me through [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] to discuss further.
But what are the matches:
1- Julie Squeeze vs Sophie: Sexy Julie humiliates beautiful, popular, dominant Sophie in front of audience. Sophie is not familiar with this kinda one-way matches but Julie does whatever she wants to her and puts her in every position she decides.
2- Julie Squeeze vs Vanda: Once again Julie in front of a sexy Hungarian wrestler who is way older than her. Watching sexy Vanda humiliated by a younger wrestler in front of audience is really hot. In one scene, Vanda's lying on her back and Julie is also lying on her back above Vanda and Julie's looking into the camera while she's holding both Vanda's arms and holding her feet on Vanda's boobs!
3- Kahti vs Tina: this is the greatest among the greats! Kahti, german wrestler, who is prettier, sexier and stronger than Tina, abuses this superiority and keeps Tina in doggy style while keeping Tina's head between her legs the entire match!! Spanks her, kisses her ass, poses upon Tina's ass while smiling and looking into the camera!! and yes all of these are in front of audience, while the atmosphere is respect-based and serious, Kahti's only purpose is to degrade Tina and she's absolutely successful.
4- a couple of Wendy's matches: beautiful, sexy, strong and dominant Wendy in hot outfits in front of Julia, Joanna, Isabella, Rebecca, Nikky Fierce, and Jeannette
5- Lia Labowe vs Nina and Lia Labowe vs Artemis: Lia humiliates Nina and Artemis (which are girlfriends) in front of each other and the other audience
6- Julie Squeeze vs Kata: Julie humiliates another Hungarian wrestler
7- Julie vs Neko: Julie dominates Neko, a sexy Canadian wrestler
8- Kahti vs Kirsty: sexy strong Kahti humiliates another English wrestler Kirsty who is much older than her
9- Nadine vs Carina: Nadine dominates and humiliates sexy Carina in front of her boyfriend and other audience
10- Nadine vs Mary: sexy Nadine versus old-school sexy German wrestler Mary
11- Kahti vs Neko, Kahti vs Lia Labowe, Kahti vs Nike, Kahti vs Artemis, Kahti vs Jenny, Kahti vs Maia, Leyla vs Mutiny, Neko vs Christie Ricci, Zahra vs Lia Labowe, Maia vs Vanda, and ...
The Following User Says Thank You to markwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-23, 13:26
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Been digging through my archives and found a few old gems from Fighting Style.

Nandia vs Ivy.

Wow! Never seen Nadia Nandia get dominated like this
The Following User Says Thank You to robt For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-23, 13:30
Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1 Points: 33, Level: 1
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%

Wendy is amazing Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More Wendy? Go on then! Here she is against Rebecca, and already proving she was a very quick study, given that this was maybe only her second ever match.

Love Wendy one of the Best Wrestlers pound for pound
The Following User Says Thank You to robt For This Useful Post: