Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Apr-16, 03:27
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Baltimore/DC recommendations

I'm interested in meeting Nadia for a session. Can you tell me more about her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Steele Jones would be the obvious recommendation but she seems to have stopped with sessions (for now, hopefully).
Your best bet is to ask Nadia to meet you. She's very pretty and feisty, well worth seeing unless she just doesn't interest you. Have heard good things about Ariana Realis if an 'average lady' (not a comment on her looks) is more your thing.
Musclebunny is hard to beat for worship, I met her when she started 8 years ago and she was stunning in person. This is her now: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Apr-16, 03:55
jw554

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Steele Jones would be the obvious recommendation but she seems to have stopped with sessions (for now, hopefully).
Your best bet is to ask Nadia to meet you. She's very pretty and feisty, well worth seeing unless she just doesn't interest you. Have heard good things about Ariana Realis if an 'average lady' (not a comment on her looks) is more your thing.
Musclebunny is hard to beat for worship, I met her when she started 8 years ago and she was stunning in person. This is her now: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe Steele is back. If anybody has sessioned with her, please tell about the experience.
Old 12-Apr-16, 19:06
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw554 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe Steele is back. If anybody has sessioned with her, please tell about the experience.
Steele is a true Amazon, the strongest gal I've ever met. Do a search and my review of her should come up. Depending on what you're looking for, she could be an awesome opponent. Bring your A-game.
The Following User Says Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-16, 02:31
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

There is a new entry in DC:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Jul-16, 07:02
jw554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is a new entry in DC:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anybody contacted Beauty yet?
Old 11-Jul-16, 00:05
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,648 Times in 517 Posts

I've met Beauty and she's strong & fun. I'll post a review when I get a chance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-16, 02:46
Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100 Points: 73,032, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Sorry for the delay in posting this review of Beastly Beauty (listed as beautyinmd on Session Girls), a new session provider in the suburbs of DC. She's attractive with a fit/muscular body that fills out a bikini nicely. Her pictures are accurate although I think she looks better in person.

Beauty is new to the scene but what she lacks in experience she makes up with enthusiasm. We started off with some arm wrestling and I could immediately tell that she was quite strong.

Moved onto semi-competitive wrestling where her strength became even more obvious. Although I outweigh her by about 50 lbs and have almost a foot in height on her, it was quite the struggle with Beauty besting me in submissions over the next half hour using her raw strength. For good measure, she threw in some smothering and face sitting to further my humiliation.

I was then ready for the softer side of Beauty, with each of us performing massages on the other. It was a nice relaxing end to an energetic session.

So if you're looking for a friendly session with an attractive, muscular and yet still very feminine woman, I would recommend Beastly Beauty. She's not to the competitive level of some of the more seasoned session providers (yet!) but she still can be a lot of fun.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-16, 02:56
Last Achievements

pic of Beauty....
Attached Images
File Type: png Beastly Beauty.png (516.9 KB, 140 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-16, 15:21
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry for the delay in posting this review of Beastly Beauty (listed as beautyinmd on Session Girls), a new session provider in the suburbs of DC. She's attractive with a fit/muscular body that fills out a bikini nicely. Her pictures are accurate although I think she looks better in person.

Beauty is new to the scene but what she lacks in experience she makes up with enthusiasm. We started off with some arm wrestling and I could immediately tell that she was quite strong.

Moved onto semi-competitive wrestling where her strength became even more obvious. Although I outweigh her by about 50 lbs and have almost a foot in height on her, it was quite the struggle with Beauty besting me in submissions over the next half hour using her raw strength. For good measure, she threw in some smothering and face sitting to further my humiliation.

I was then ready for the softer side of Beauty, with each of us performing massages on the other. It was a nice relaxing end to an energetic session.

So if you're looking for a friendly session with an attractive, muscular and yet still very feminine woman, I would recommend Beastly Beauty. She's not to the competitive level of some of the more seasoned session providers (yet!) but she still can be a lot of fun.
Thanks for the review. How much were her sessions?
Old 06-Aug-16, 23:19
Last Achievements

I believe she charges $300 for the hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luvto For This Useful Post: