Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Oct-21, 17:11
Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27 Points: 4,294, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Help me find the movie

Since another thread like this one had been successful on the Wrestling & Fighting part of the forum, I try my luck with a unknow movie for which I have been looking the name for years.
Perhaps this thread could also become a single thread for all searches like this in the Female Domination part of the forum?

Anyway, this unknow movie is a chinese (hong-kong?) modern and high-budget movie from the 90s or 2000s. In this movie, there is a sadistic villainess who appears in at least two interesting scenes:
-A strangling scene in which she attacks by surprise a prison guard from behind with a garrote string, making him fall to the ground then wedge his neck against her right knee and pursue the strangling until his loss of consciousness (see pics below).
-A torture scene in which she has someone tied on a sort of Saint Andrew's Cross in her hideout (she is possibly a dominatrix in the script because of this equipment and her dominant personality). My remembrance of this scene is extremely vague, but I remember that she makes him drink (or injects? I'm not even sure of that) a substance which have apparently aimed to increase his pain, but I'm not sure of this because these extracts was in chinese without english subtitles.

I had watched some youtube video extracts of this unknow movie something like 10 years ago but I have lost these youtube links (which has probably been removed after all this time anyway). However, I kept these 3 screen captures which show the villainess' smile during the strangling scene.

I would really appreciate it if someone can at least give me the name of this movie. Hopefully there will be an article about her on the female villains wiki.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg St1.JPG (11.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg St2.JPG (12.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg St3.JPG (12.6 KB, 7 views)