Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-12, 20:58
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,189 Times in 207 Posts
Default The ideal mixed match

What kind of mixed matches are more exciting for you? An even match, where the winner emerges after an hard confrontation, or a mismatch, where the man is submitted by a female even if he appears much stronger than her? Could you write an example or a video which describes your preferences?

Old 21-Nov-12, 21:15
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: The ideal mixed match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What kind of mixed matches are more exciting for you? An even match, where the winner emerges after an hard confrontation, or a mismatch, where the man is submitted by a female even if he appears much stronger than her? Could you write an example or a video which describes your preferences?

A young guy going up against a young girl, both of whom have instructions from the studio to pin and embarrass the other one... the guy still to all appearances believing that he's stronger and will win simply because he's a guy... the girl smirking inwardly because she knows she has training he doesn't.

And then watching all his bravado and enthusiasm evaporate as she racks up one submission after another and just runs up the score, making him feel like a complete idiot for thinking he had a chance.

DWW was probably the best studio for videos like this - they'd find game, willing 18-20 year old boys, put them up against someone like Luzia, and we'd all get to watch as she squeezed and pinned them until they had no choice but to acknowledge her superiority.

I like a mismatch, but not a total mismatch - because a total mismatch looks little different from a guy who's chosen not to fight back. I guess in my ideal match, the girl would take the first fall, the guy would struggle as hard as he could to pin her for the second fall, and then he'd just be exhausted, spent, and demoralized as she pinned and submitted him again and again and again.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-12, 21:24
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Just for what it's worth, I find such phony "wrestling" insanely boring
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-12, 21:30
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just for what it's worth, I find such phony "wrestling" insanely boring
Agreed!!

I know a lot of girls don't want full competitive because they could get hurt, but at the *very* least, maybe studios could do more "semi-competitive" stuff where the guy at least tries his hardest to avoid getting put in holds?

If there's far too long a period of time where he's successfully fending her off, they could just cut that footage if necessary...

If I never saw another video where a guy laid back and let a girl squeeze him, that would be fine by me.
Old 21-Nov-12, 22:28
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Editing is absolutely essential. I've edited over 50 videos myself which are now on You Tube.
Also, people who've had some wrestling training don't get hurt.
Old 22-Nov-12, 00:12
Temporary group
Points: 12,098, Level: 47 Points: 12,098, Level: 47 Points: 12,098, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,164 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Agreed!!

I know a lot of girls don't want full competitive because they could get hurt, but at the *very* least, maybe studios could do more "semi-competitive" stuff where the guy at least tries his hardest to avoid getting put in holds?

If there's far too long a period of time where he's successfully fending her off, they could just cut that footage if necessary...

If I never saw another video where a guy laid back and let a girl squeeze him, that would be fine by me.
Absolutely agree with that!
There are some amizingly hot girls on pages like scissorfoxes/scissorvixens, but seeing them squeeze the fuck out of some old man just makes me worried something might happen to him
The dudes might at least try, or the girls might learn some grappling to make it look more convincing. If you don't have a lot of wrestling experience, it IS pretty hard to get out of a headscissor and it can't be too hard to pretend getting caught in there out of overconfidence/lack of skill.

Still time for the fancy holds and victory poses when the guy is exhausted
The Following User Says Thank You to newpagenewaccount2 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-12, 00:37
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I like as evenly matched as possible regardles who wins. A non skilled, but fit guy trying against a skilled female might work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GARYWILLIAMS200 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-12, 00:40
Points: 5,774, Level: 32 Points: 5,774, Level: 32 Points: 5,774, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I'm going to have to agree with the above posters that I find all of the "fake" mixed matches (ie the ones where the guy just lies there and jobs) to be exceedingly boring, even if the girl in question is exceptionally hot. My ideal mixed match is one where both the guy and the girl are actively trying to win-- where the guy makes the girl work for her victory, and maybe even gets a few good holds in as well. That's why I always liked a lot of the matches DWW produced, as many of their mixed matches are actually competitive.

I also don't mind the odd guy winning here and there, though in generally I still prefer it when the ladies win. I just prefer seeing them win convincingly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anoriginalname For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-12, 00:43
sud

My ideal match is a tall skinny girl wrestling a shorter but more muscular guy. The guy dominated her the entire match and submits her.
Old 22-Nov-12, 07:17
Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I prefer an even, hard fought match where the victory, regardless who wins, is actually earned. Putting a fit but unskilled guy against a skilled girl will most probably result in the girl winning. I actually prefer equal size, fitness, and talent. I don't think that would automatically result in the guy winning. For example I doubt very many guys the same size and fitness level and near the same talent as Luzia could have beaten her. I prefer seeing the gal win but as long as those criteria are met it would make an exciting match and I would be satified with any outcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to fem wrestle fan For This Useful Post: