Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Feb-16, 06:59
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default The best victory pose ever done to me

There have been several good victory poses done on me. But my favorite was Veronica Vicious of Doom Maidens. She had just destroyed me. She did not like me. We just did not get along. So when the match was over, she actually tied me up. She put me in a choke and made me verbalize many things. At the end she literally spit on me and said, "I think we're done here."

I rolled from my back to my stomach. She got water and came to me and put her foot dominantly on me. It wasn't to pose, it was just to show who was superior. It was so hot.

(Brooke from Tempest was probably the best victory pose girl...she loved it)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-16, 08:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: The best victory pose ever done to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There have been several good victory poses done on me. But my favorite was Veronica Vicious of Doom Maidens. She had just destroyed me. She did not like me. We just did not get along. So when the match was over, she actually tied me up. She put me in a choke and made me verbalize many things. At the end she literally spit on me and said, "I think we're done here."

I rolled from my back to my stomach. She got water and came to me and put her foot dominantly on me. It wasn't to pose, it was just to show who was superior. It was so hot.

(Brooke from Tempest was probably the best victory pose girl...she loved it)
I know that not everyone shares this, but I love it when the ladies spit on me after beating me. It's a great way to end a match.

I've always been partial to the foot on the throat or on the balls/penis myself, cause I like the sensation, or a full weight trample is also good. I guess I'm easy to please in this regards. I don't have a favorite.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-16, 15:18
Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It's either a foot on my chest with the woman showing off her biceps or them putting me in another humiliating hold such as full nelson or breast smother to show me that they had beaten me and who the boss was.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlemars01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-16, 15:54
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know that not everyone shares this, but I love it when the ladies spit on me after beating me. It's a great way to end a match.

I've always been partial to the foot on the throat or on the balls/penis myself, cause I like the sensation, or a full weight trample is also good. I guess I'm easy to please in this regards. I don't have a favorite.
I agree. I can't think of many things that will make a man feel lower than when a girl spits all over your face at the end and smears it into your face with her foot.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post: