Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jan-19, 05:51
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts
Default Damn 2019 started with a surprise

I wanted to watch a video of my favorite wrestling girl Kim Ly as the 1st video in 2019. I believe she is the best in Fightingdolls. I haven't watched all of her videos but have watched a lot and I have only seen her lose to Martin. So to be safe I selected a match of her against Anastasia because I think she is not a top tier girl in fighting dolls. I haven't watched many Anastasia videos either but as I can remember she is not among the best girls of fightingdolls roster, so I expected Kim Ly to have the control of the most of the match and dominate Anastasia.

She started the match well by getting the 1st point as I predicted, but then Anastasia dominated the rest of the match. I was shocked and hoping Kim will get back to the match any moment and that moment never came. Anastasia has put up a lead that Kim could not get back few minutes to the end of the match when at last Kim got the upper hand and I thought at least she would get a revenge but even then Anastasia turned it around and got the control back. Kim Ly was so desperate not to give up again and escaped twice from Anastasia's holds but Anastasia got her again for the third time and even a great tough wrestler like Kim couldn't took it anymore and give up leaving a humiliating score on the board.

The match and scoreline was totally the opposite of what I expected and I was shocked as a Kim Ly fan to see my queen was dominated by a regular fightingdoll girl. But this is why I like competitive wrestling. It can be so unpredictable.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 09:02
bartyboy78

Default Re: Damn 2019 started with a surprise

I feel you man! Had the same reaction when I watched Skylar Rene being dominated by Cheyenne jewel in another video. Hard to watch, but eventually everyone loses. I’ve learned to appreciate both outcomes.

Great find though! Love Kim-Lys tired, blank expression.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 11:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nave012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel you man! Had the same reaction when I watched Skylar Rene being dominated by Cheyenne jewel in another video. Hard to watch, but eventually everyone loses. I’ve learned to appreciate both outcomes.

Great find though! Love Kim-Lys tired, blank expression.
Cheyenne is a great wrestler. Losing to her is ok for Skylar. But yes getting dominated is not up to the standards of Skylar. Which video is this?

Yeah Kim also must be shocked by what hapenned to her.
Old 02-Jan-19, 12:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Related topics:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 02-Jan-19, 16:48
bartyboy78

Hey there, it's an old femalewrestlingzone.com video, although I don't see it listed anymore. You can probably find it online, but I don't think I can post the link here out of respect for the forum rules. Not a difficult search, though.
Old 02-Jan-19, 17:09
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The match and scoreline was totally the opposite of what I expected and I was shocked as a Kim Ly fan to see my queen was dominated by a regular fightingdoll girl. But this is why I like competitive wrestling. It can be so unpredictable.
I would have described your feelings... just like you perfectly did.
That's why I have a passion and fetish for wrestling: so exciting, unpredictable and arousing.

It looks like Kim Ly is losing her complete dominance? The end of her reign?
Or will Anastasia be the new boss?

The only bad thing here is that those girls have no ideas guys like us are speaking about them this way. Some of them would love being admired. Some others would consider us as pervs.
Old 02-Jan-19, 21:22
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cheyenne is a great wrestler. Losing to her is ok for Skylar. But yes getting dominated is not up to the standards of Skylar. Which video is this?

Yeah Kim also must be shocked by what hapenned to her.
I haven't seen the video so I don't know how competitive it truly was but in a real match, I think I would pick Cheyenne to win.

I have wrestled both and had no chance against either but it seemed to me that Cheyenne was more technical.
Old 03-Jan-19, 00:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would have described your feelings... just like you perfectly did.
That's why I have a passion and fetish for wrestling: so exciting, unpredictable and arousing.

It looks like Kim Ly is losing her complete dominance? The end of her reign?
Or will Anastasia be the new boss?

The only bad thing here is that those girls have no ideas guys like us are speaking about them this way. Some of them would love being admired. Some others would consider us as pervs.
Nah. It must be temporary thing. Must be Anastasia's day. Kim will beat her convincingly in another match. Kim is still the Boss. Is there anyone who can challenge her, it must be Andy.
Old 04-Jan-19, 13:09
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

That girl is HOT AF!!!
Old 04-Jan-19, 14:57
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I have to admit, I like watching Anastasia’s matches. I find Kim Ly to be a bit boring because she is so dominant. The more competitive stuff intrigued me more and I could watch Donna and Mel tying their shoe laces and love it. Their bods are redonkulous...

Added after 13 minutes:

Quote:
I wanted to watch a video of my favorite wrestling girl Kim Ly as the 1st video in 2019. I believe she is the best in Fightingdolls. I haven't watched all of her videos but have watched a lot and I have only seen her lose to Martin. So to be safe I selected a match of her against Anastasia because I think she is not a top tier girl in fighting dolls. I haven't watched many Anastasia videos either but as I can remember she is not among the best girls of fightingdolls roster, so I expected Kim Ly to have the control of the most of the match and dominate Anastasia.

She started the match well by getting the 1st point as I predicted, but then Anastasia dominated the rest of the match. I was shocked and hoping Kim will get back to the match any moment and that moment never came. Anastasia has put up a lead that Kim could not get back few minutes to the end of the match when at last Kim got the upper hand and I thought at least she would get a revenge but even then Anastasia turned it around and got the control back. Kim Ly was so desperate not to give up again and escaped twice from Anastasia's holds but Anastasia got her again for the third time and even a great tough wrestler like Kim couldn't took it anymore and give up leaving a humiliating score on the board.

Which match is this on the site?

Last edited by HermanDG; 04-Jan-19 at 14:57.