Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Mar-20, 01:45
Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Well look like this amtch won,t be the one where SFL get a competent male fighter outside the trio, but the match itself is very entertainign and fun. The Swan usage of Smother technics give her a different, unique style as she really focus on breath play as her speciality, not just as a signature or finisher move. It's what she does it's what turns her on and it's how she win. Serena is also very fun to follow, she does everything she can and she just showed she can be very smart. Last round should be good!
Old 07-Mar-20, 04:49
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Oh, she's sneaky. I've gotta say, that has to be one of my favorite finishes to an individual fall so far! Very creative, the kind of thing that can only happen in a multi-person match. Ever since you talked about it a couple of posts back, I was interested to see how you dealt with the triple-threat match (as I don't think we've seen one yet in the story). I wanted to see how you'd adapt that match type for sexfighting, and I really think you're doing well.

And strategy-wise, Magnum better thank Serena for more than just the BJ. After all, it was better for him to cum for Serena than be knocked out by Jane. Now, slim as it may be, he at least has a shot to win the match, which wouldn't have happened if the Swann had gotten that second fall.

With that being said, I don't think it'll go into a sudden-death round, but I can't decide if Jane or Serena will take the match. Smart money says Swann, just because of her experience and skill...but I'll pick the upset here. I'll say Serena Siren advances to the tournament. Something about the triple-threat matches just leads one to believe anything can happen (as we just saw last fall). Sometimes these matches aren't about skill or experience, but being in the right place at the right time. Plus, Serena's model is pretty stunning, which never hurts. Wouldn't mind seeing her or her character some more.
Old 07-Mar-20, 06:19
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Triple Threat

Jane had something to prove now.

Robbed of a clean sweep, she fixed her harrowing gaze upon the woman who stole it from her.

And Serena smiled right back at her.

Magnum, on the other hand, was barely even conscious as he clung to the ropes around him for support, groggy from Jane’s facesit and Serena’s blowjob.

The two women were directly across from each other now, with the tension building to a fever pitch.

Reaching behind her, Jane did away her strapless bra, going fully nude now.

That got a very excited reaction out of the crowd, but she could care less.

Serena, however, didn’t flinch or shy away from the Swann’s piercing gaze.

The sounding of the bell did little to ease things, with both female sexfighters fearlessly emerging from their corners and walking right up to each other.

“Did somebody say catfight?” one of the commentators snickered, making a cougar noise with his mouth.

“I guess we finally see what Serena’s made of,” Mandy remarked, watching with growing interest.

“You think you’re clever, don’t you rookie?” Jane sneered at her, nearly nose-to-nose with the ebony woman.

“Don’t know about clever, but I do know I’m better at blowjobs then you,” the Siren threw it right back at her. “Wonder what else I’m better than you at.”

Jane’s fist balled. “I’ve won championships, Serena. Beaten guys who would turn you into a little pretzel in five minutes flat. If you think you’re going to take this away from me-”

“How about you just shut up and prove why you think you’re better than me?” the Siren stated firmly, crossing her arms.

The Swann smirked, “About half a decade of experience says that I am better than you, sweetie. But I’ll play along with you right now, just to entertain your fantasy a little longer.”

“I’ll give you the first shot, then,” Serena challenged her.

“Nah, luck is really your only advantage against me, so you should hit me first. Give me a reason to really fuck you up,” Jane smiled back at her.

Out of nowhere, Magnum ended up hitting them both with dual clotheslines, emerging from his corner finally and making the first official move of the fall.

Staggering over to the ropes, he finished clearing his head as they both struggled up to their feet.

Focusing on Jane first, he helped her up to her feet with a fistful of hair and threw her up against the corner.

Charging forward, he delivered a powerful shoulder thrust to her midsection.

Then, grabbing the slim woman underneath her armpits in a hip toss position, he took a step back and hurled her straight into Serena who had just barely gotten up.

Her brown eyes widened as Jane’s airborne torso collided with her own chest, sending them both to the ground yet again.

Kicking the writing Swann off of Serena, he picked the black woman up by her monokini and yanked her to her feet.

Too focused to slow the pace with taunting or smug posturing, he buried his knee into her midsection and then squeezed her head between his thighs.

Lifting her up onto his shoulders, Magnum wasted little time stalling for position before executing his move.

With a grunt, he powerbombed Serena Siren right into the canvas, a devastating impact that rocked the entire ring.

Shrieking out as she arched her back in searing agony, her pained cries were made secondary by the young man who promptly stepped over her and focused on the Swann next.

Hauling her up with little trouble, he Irish whipped her into the ropes….

… and then lifted the rebounding Jane over his shoulder in a simple yet effective back body drop.

“Man, both of these women are going to need one hell of a chiropractor after this match is done,” one commentator remarked wistfully.

“Full props to Magnum for starting this match with that fire he’s somewhat been missing for the past two falls. He’s gotten a shot in here and there previously, but now it is all him, and he is taking full advantage.”

“Let’s see if he can actually win a fall for a change, shall we?” Mandy was quick to remind them, her eyes still on Serena writhing over in the corner.

“Fuck….you motherfucker!” Jane cried out, slamming one fist against the mat as her spine dealt with the cruel mat treatment once more.

“Anyone ever tell you you’re even sexier when you’re in pain?” Kicking her over on her belly, Magnum dropped his full weight down over her already aching back.

“Think I liked you better unconscious,” she growled back at him, only to wince out as his forearm closed in around her throat.

Without hesitation, he wrenched her back into a chinlock, stretching out her torso to its full excruciating extension.

Torturing her vertebrae once more, Magnum worked her over for a few seconds, seconds that were no doubt longer in Jane’s head.

“Not so hot being the one choked now, huh?” he taunted her.

The brunette gave a gargled reply at first with his forearm tightening underneath her chin.

But eventually, she managed to get out, “You know I’m not….ngghh….tapping out to this pansy ass move, right?”

Magnum only smiled, knowing that there were better ways to break his opponent.

“Have it your way.”

Letting go of her, he rose steadily to his feet, having regained most of his previous strength.

Knowing this time to cover his bases, he first wandered over to the still recovering Siren.

Grabbing her around the back of the head, Magnum brought the black woman up to her feet with the clear goal of keeping her out of the match for the time being.

Making his way towards the front of the ring, he tossed her over the top rope before turning to deal with Jane.

The only problem with his strategy….Serena’s right hand had snagged the middle rope on the way down.

Wiping some sweat off his brow, he wasted little time in picking up Jane off the mat and going into his next move.

Lifting her up so that her body was horizontal with his chest, he secured his grip over her first before suddenly slamming her down against his outstretched knee.

A loud, agonizing cry was dragged out of the proud woman’s mouth as he attacked her spine once more.

But of course, he wasn’t even close to being done.

“Up ya go!” Rising back up with the Swann still in the fallaway slam position, he mockingly paraded around the ring to let the entire crowd get an extended look at Jane’s bare back and ass.

Even cupping her round cheeks just to be extra coy, he winked at the cameras before forcibly bowing her against his knee yet again.

Jane nearly cried out at the top of her lungs the second time, just biting back the full extent of her physical discomfort.

He contemplated just pushing her off and trying a new submission on her, but then he decided: “Maybe one more time.”

Deadlifting back up the writhing woman, he marched back to where he had originally started…

… directly in the line of sight of a now top rope perched Serena Siren!

Rising on the top of the turnbuckle now with her wits about her, the ebony woman took a quick breath before launching herself at him feetfirst.

Still holding Jane with both arms, he was completely unprepared for the missile dropkick hitting him right in the face and sending him barreling over to the mat.

The crowd exploded with joyful expression as he crashed to the canvas, with Jane falling out of his arms as a result.

Serena, despite also having an aching back, was more fired up than ever as she crawled up to her feet having delivered such a game-changing maneuver.

Keeping her sights on Magnum who was struggling to get up, she leaned against the ropes to prepare herself for what should be the home stretch of the match.

Summoning her remaining strength, Serena looked to the crowd for support, and their encouraging reaction did much to empower her.

“Ohhhh, looks like someone’s about to have her little comeback,” Kim enthused playfully, resting her head against Mandy’s shoulder.

“Looks like,” the champ responded, as the Siren started forward…

Baseball sliding between Magnum’s legs just as he clambered up to his feet, she hit the ropes behind him and rebounded into a blur of feminine energy.

Turning around halfway, the young man grunted out as she launched herself at him, scissoring his neck with her legs and then swinging around him.

Going with the momentum, he was thrown to the canvas in an impressive headscissors takedown.

Crawling off the ground in a hurry, he barely had time to even fully open his eyes and make sense of his surroundings before Serena blasted him from behind in a powerful running dropkick.

Launched forward with a severe loss of balance, he staggered clumsily before his face hit the middle turnbuckle pad.

Grunting out as his facial expression registered the full, sudden impact, he collapsed over on his back now with his neck resting against the bottom corner turnbuckle.

Having nearly knocked himself out on just hitting the turnbuckle alone, he simply lay there in a position that was waiting to be exploited.

Serena had just stumbled up to her feet when she felt Jane’s hands grab her from behind.

“Thanks again,” she hissed tauntingly into her ear, going to dump her between the ropes once more.

Only this time, Serena reversed the move and instead threw the Swann out of the ring, much to the enjoyment and amusement of the crowd.

Re-focusing on her true task, she surged forward and built up momentum for the inevitable-

“Hah!” Throwing herself at him, she delivered a vicious double knee strike right to his face, impacting the bridge of his nose and ensuring that he would stay dazed and confused for the foreseeable future.

No time to waste, she took Magnum OP by the hair and dragged him out of the corner just far enough so that he could collapse on the canvas and roll himself away of his own accord.

However, he only had enough energy to move himself just a few feet away from the turnbuckle before collapsing fully on the canvas, staring dazedly at the lights.

Magnum’s arms and legs were sprawled out, in perfect position for one final coup de grace.

And she had just one more left to give.

“Siren! Siren! Siren!” The crowd was chanting for her now, a stark contrast to the beginning of the match where most of the attention was on Jane.

They wanted it, and she was sure Mandy was very interested to see exactly what she could do.

Wearing an excited smile, she ducked underneath the middle rope and began climbing the turnbuckle from the outside, clinging on to the ropes every second of the way.

Letting the camera flashes and encouraging voices guide her, she re-assumed the perch position once more.

“Serena looks to be wrapping this up early. Whatever she’s got in mind up top, it’s gotta keep Magnum OP down for the count. I don’t know any guy who can take an aerial move this late in the match and still be in it, mentally-speaking at least,” one commentator observed.

“Or he rolls out of the way and she hurts that back of hers even more?” his colleague pointed out.

“Or maybe you two could just shut up and watch what happens,” Mandy told the both of them, her eyes focused on the Siren.

“C’mon, c’mon…” Muttering to herself to stay motivated, she secured her balance up top with just a few precious seconds to nail this last move.

She then rose to her feet, ready to subvert expectations and etch her own path to the top of the SFL.

Zeroing in on the groaning, still sprawled out Magnum OP, she pushed off of her heels….

… just as a feminine hand shoved against her left thigh from behind.

Giving the Siren an additional boost, Jane watched from her position on the ring apron as the ebony woman instead sailed past the young man and crashed to the mat right next to him.

Flailing her arms out, she was so surprised that she didn’t even have time to adjust her landing before it was too late.

Landing right on her back, she gave an absolutely gut-wrenching cry as her spine agonizingly absorbed the full impact of the fall.

The crowd was just as in shock as her, but whereas they were frozen to the spot, Jane acted.

Entering the ring, she brushed her disheveled hair back, getting a better glimpse at the carnage now before her.

She first saw that Magnum was still on the mat, visibly rocked from the double knees to the face.

His dick was enticingly erect, sticking up straight seemingly just for her.

But that wasn’t where her eyes ended up.

Moving past him, they focused on the writhing Siren, whose face was a rictus of intense agony and suffering.

“Oh, you were just so close, weren’t you?” Speaking in her signature sultry tone, Jane stepped right on Magnum’s face- an ultimate sign of disrespect- before crossing over to Serena Siren.

Serena was too busy grabbing at her spine to even properly register what the veteran had just said, but she did register her hair being forcibly yanked up.

Bringing the black woman up to her knee, Jane’s lips curled into a mocking sneer, “So close, and yet so far away.”

The crowd even began booing the Swann, but she could care less.

Her expression was malevolence personified.

“Kudos for trying, but I really don’t appreciate you trying to steal my thunder.” The brunette’s head cocked to the side. “I really didn’t appreciate you taking my victory last fall. That really pissed me off.”

Serena didn’t even have time to think of a response before the Swan slithered around her back, and brought her down on top of her.

Re-applying a submission hold from earlier, she constricted her legs around Serena’s midsection and put the squeeze on her yet again.

Torturing her ribs, she cruelly intensified the bodyscissors without building up to it at all.

Her leg muscles were once again hardened steel pressed up against the black woman’s body.

And this time, she didn’t have the energy to fight it.

With a defeated groan, Serena quickly tapped, unable to endure past even the ten second mark.

The bell sounded, officially ending the match.

“Ladies and gentlemen, winner of the third fall with a submission via bodyscissors...and winner of the match….THE SWANN!!!”

“Damn right,” the victorious woman snarled, kicking the broken woman off of her and rising to a sitting position.

“God damn, I thought Serena had it!” one commentator sighed in disappointment.

“Yeah, she nearly did, but again that’s the tricky thing about triple threats. You need to have eyes in front of you and behind you at all times. Jane might’ve been outside the ring, but she clearly wasn’t fully neutralized as a threat. When it comes down to it, you can’t take half measures, especially when the loose end is a main event level threat. Unfortunately, Serena did, and that ended up biting her on the ass,” the other commentator explained.

Mandy retained a neutral expression, not seeming happy or disappointed either way.

The referee raised Jane’s hand in triumph before going over to check on Magnum, who was still pretty much out of it.

She was triumphant, and now, would also qualify for the Intercontinental Title Tournament.

But even being declared the official winner of the match wasn’t enough for the Swann.

Bursting into action, she pounced on Serena’s writhing form and straddled her face, doing to her what she had so enthusiastically done to the male sexfighter.

Settling right on top of her grimacing features, she began grinding her pussy erotically, giving herself pleasure while cruelly suffocating the African American woman.

Giving her what many would dub the Swann Song, she smeared her wet pussy all over Serena’s face, even closing her eyes as the perverse act made her more and more aroused.

Out of all available gas in her energy tank, the Siren was practically limp underneath her, not even flailing a single limb in response.

Closing her eyes, Jane facefucked the young woman until finally she was at the proper place to surrender to carnal sensation.

With a loud cry, she climaxed hard over Serena’s face, enjoying one last moment of bliss at the expense of the Siren.

Then, crawling off of her, she brushed past the striped official and exited the ring.

Flaunting her nude figure in its slender brilliance, Jane padded up the entrance ramp and paused only to look at Mandy.

Standing up, the blonde woman and her brunette bestie almost condescendingly clapped for her.

Jane only smirked at them before strutting through the curtains.

Author's Note: Threw kind of a curveball at ya there, huh?

- So yes, Jane is victorious and will now proceed to the tournament. I really had fun with the triple threat format, and hope that it was easy to follow for you guys. Serena and Magnum will be seen again, in my story and maybe in @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s down the line.

- As to why Jane won the match, it's pretty simple: no half measure (kudos if you get that reference). Serena may have had the match won against Magnum, but Jane was someone who was never truly neutralized at any point. And turning your back on the Swann, if only for a moment, is essentially sealing your downfall in the match.

- Gonna do a few more qualifying matches, then get back to Dan.

- As always, thanks for reading and for the amazing feedback!

Last edited by batman4life; 07-Mar-20 at 18:31.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-20, 13:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really enjoyed this match, and at least part of that is a fascination with seeing Natalie Portman's sexfighting doppleganger viciously facesitting anyone and everyone she faces. Makes me want to get in the ring with her.

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this epic story thread, mate.
Old 08-Mar-20, 04:13
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Ah, well, you can't pick 'em all, right? I'll guess the next match correctly, for sure.

More seriously though, it certainly did seem like you were setting up for the upset. Thought you were going to have Swann lose, but she wouldn't really look bad because of the triple-threat situation (kind of a classic out in triple-threat matches, I guess). Still though, this makes the tournament even more interesting, as it's now got a clear front-runner. If it's divided up in a usual way, I imagine many sexfighters are going to hope Jane's not in their bracket. The Swann is definitely the biggest (and most skilled) name in the tournament so far, which would make her the largest threat to Cutthroat's title. I imagine that's why Mandy seemed to be more interested in Serena during the match, she would've rather a (largely inexperienced) rookie had won, rather than a former champ like Jane.

Either way, I thought you did a good job. This chapter had a quick pace just while reading it, which seemed intentional, given the style and pace of the match itself. Happy to hear that we might see Serena Siren down the line, she made a good impression on me here, not least of all for the ending to that second fall!

Looking forward to more qualifiers, and Dan's match, too. You just keep putting things in place, swiftly and surely.
The Following User Says Thank You to TZA For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-20, 04:23
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: The Offer

“And I am joined here now by the reigning SFL Tag Team Champions….The Beast and the Wildcat!”

Nikky practically yawned as the camera panned over to her and her bearded boyfriend.

Dressed in her usual tight jeans and short-sleeved black T-shirt advertising a heavy metal band, she managed a not-too-hostile smile for the beaming interviewer.

Meanwhile, Brad was in his ring gear, holding both of their belts in either hand.

“You are truly blessed having two champions in your midst, Missy. Do you know that?” the Wildcat smirked at her sardonically, leaning up against the Beast’s bare chest, his pectorals flexing eagerly for later on in the night.

Missy adapted an appreciative smile to her expression. “Well then, thank-”

“No need to thank me.” Stepping forward, Nikky continued speaking, “We’ve heard you ask people the same questions, so let’s not waste time here, shall we? Tonight, my boyfriend has a qualifying match for the big tournament everyone seems to be raving about. His opponent...”

She briefly lifted her eyes to see his concentrated gaze, before continuing on with a sigh, “His opponent is someone who he does not like very much. Which is very bad for her, because Brad gets the most enjoyment hurting those who make him feel, let’s say….inadequate.”

Brand affirmed her words with a grim nod.

“You mean Tiffany, one half of one of the SFL’s newly arrived tag teams, Southern Comfort?” the interviewer elaborated, mainly for the benefit of those at home.

“Yes dear,” Nikky answered her patronizingly.

With a toss of her hair, she went on in a smug tone, “We soundly defeated them just a few weeks ago in their big debut, as we do all of the teams around here. But Tiffany, the big-titted blonde who looks like Kenzie’s less educated twin sister, decided she wanted to make a little name for herself. Now, I’m all for new recruits wanting to stand out, but when you do it at my boyfriend’s expense, well...that’s just something you don’t do.”

Her partner remained stoic and steely in his composure.

“So tonight, he’s going to take it out all over her face, her obviously fake tits, and then most importantly, her pussy. To put it simply, the Beast is going to make a meal out of that cowgirl and send her right back to whatever redneck ranch she came out of. And then he’s going on to win the tournament, where he will extend our dominance into the singles division. Mandy’s a total paper champion anyways, so taking her belt will compliment us nicely for the end-of-year photo shoots,” she declared with the utmost confidence.

“One last thing. Last week, a male and female duo who are not currently on the SFL’s full-time roster showed up after the Beast’s match with Sara Steele. They then put her through a table, obviously wanting to send a message to you both. After a week to process things, what is your response to them?”

“Missy, we are the most dominant tag team in the biggest sexfighting organization in the world. That’s not just a catchy advertising slogan, it’s the damn truth. No one can touch us because nobody is on our level. And as for those two…” Looking to Brad, Nikky responded with a confident smirk, “Around here, it’s not good to come knocking for trouble. Because when we open the door, we break more than just tables, if you know what I mean.”

Leaving it at that, the two departed, walking off the interview set…

… and brushing past a humming Chelsea Cheer as she skipped through the hallway.

Dressed in blue jean shorts, flip flops, and a polka-dotted crop top, the petite woman carried herself with both a sense of girlish wonder but also a subtle aura of danger that instantly permeated through the vicinity.

Sexfighters, trainers, and backstage crew members all (smartly) kept their distance as she walked along.

Her hair now streaked with blonde highlights, she continued humming Danny Boy under her breath before finally arriving at her destination.

Locker Room #26.

An eager grin spread across her mischievous features as she knocked gently on the door.

“I’m busy,” yelled out a male voice, almost immediately.

Frowning but not yet leaving, Chelsea knocked once more.

At first there was silence, and then she heard the sound of footsteps nearing her.

That brought the smile back to her cheerful expression.

“I told you I was bus-” Swinging the door open from inside, Magnum OP didn’t finish his sentence once he realized who was standing before him.

“Busy enough to not want to talk to a cute girl for just a few minutes?” Chelsea smiled at him in her usual sultry greeting, eyes gleaming up at him. “I could make it worth your while.”

Despite having one ice pack held up against his left eye and an assortment of visible bruising momentarily tarnishing his ‘Zac Efron-esque’ good looks, Magnum’s expression was near priceless.

The barechested man wore only a pair of workout shorts, his hair slightly damp from just exiting a fresh shower.

“You...you’re that crazy bitch,” he blurted out, momentarily losing his usual verbal edge for killer one-liners and smooth-talking.

Chelsea, at least on the outside, didn’t seem too fazed, in response quipping back to him, “And if we were in the ring right now, that would be the last thing you said to me before I rearranged your face.”

He actually gulped.

Chelsea’s grin remained playful and light, however. “Lucky for you, we’re not in a ring right now. Plus, you already got kicked in the face enough tonight, right?”

Magnum muttered angrily under his breath, the double knees strike from Serena Siren still throbbing down his nose and upper lip.

“What do you want?” he finally growled.

Chelsea leaned against the doorway, shrugging. “For one, I’d like to actually enter your locker room, good-lookin’. Private conversation is usually best when it’s behind closed doors, you know?”

Begrudgingly, Magnum moved to the side and let the petite woman saunter inside.

Taking a sigh, he let the door close behind him.

Her hands behind her back, she wandered across the floor littered with colorful pairs of women's underwear (leftovers from ‘training sessions’ with his female colleagues), DVDs of old matches, and even a few half-empty condom boxes.

Leaning up against the wall as Chelsea continued to inspect his room, the male sexfighter came out with him, “If you’re gonna rub it in, go ahead. I got my ass kicked by two women who seemed more focused on fucking each other than me.”

“Well…” Twirling around on her heel, she addressed him smilingly, “You did get your ass kicked. But most guys in your position would’ve, especially with the Swann in the ring. Kenzie always said she only saw Nikky and Jane as equals.”

“Kenzie?” Now, Magnum’s expression became hungry with lust. “Fuck, I’d do anything to get my hands on that hot piece of ass. Especially after she dumped Apollo.”

“Don’t get your hopes up, hot shot. She’s taking time off,” Chelsea was quick to tell him, but Magnum only shrugged.

“So what are you doing here, then? Come to fuck with my head, or maybe fuck something else?” he smiled suggestively, walking towards her.

He only made it a few feet further before she put a hand out to stop him, her fingertips pressing lightly against his pec.

“I came to make you an offer, Magnum.” Her voice was sweet, enticing to his ears already. “An offer that’ll benefit us both.”

“Why me?”

“You can handle yourself in the ring.” Standing up on her tiptoes, Chelsea draped both arms around his neck, a lover’s gesture that had a mesmerizing effect on the blonde sexfighter.

“Plus, you’re really cute. I like having a cute face to sit on,” she teased him, tweaking his nose with her manicured fingernails.

Magnum’s grin was growing, as was the bulge in his shorts.

“Above all, you are in desperate need of some direction. I know that feeling.” Grabbing him by the wrist, she guided him over to a chair and playfully pushed him down on the seat.

Slipping her feet out of the flip flops, she brushed back her hair as he simply stared at the petite perfection standing before him.

Eventually, the young man spoke up, “Not that I’m disagreeing with you or anything, but uh, I just lost one match. Sure, it was an important ass one, but there’ll be more opportunities down the road, right?”

“Maybe, maybe not.” Tying her hair into a ponytail, she confided in him, “Opportunities are like good dating partners around here, Mags. They really don’t come by too often.”

Somewhat flattered that she already had a pet name for him, Magnum told her, “Look babe, my real name’s Michael.”

“Michael…” Tasting his first name happily with a sensual lick of her lips, Chelsea pounced right on him, landing on his lap and draping her arms around his neck once more.

“A long time ago, Kenzie taught me to be the very best version of myself. She made me who I am today.”

“Well shit, she’s a good teacher then,” Magnum OP blurted out, an excited tremble in his voice as he found himself nose-to-nose with the ring cheerleader.

“I want to help you, like she helped me. It’ll be my gift to you,” she smiled at him.

That deal seemed to be too good to be true for Magnum.

Way too good.

“...not that I’m complaining, but I used to see you skip around here with that big guy. Is he okay with us?” Michael pointed out uneasily.

“Mantaur’s injured. That’s all you need to know,” she told him rather matter-of-factly, but quickly added in a firm, dark tone, “But if you’re a bad boy and don’t do what I say, when he does come back, he’ll seriously mess up those stupid good looks of yours.”

Switching back to her usual cheery cadence, Chelsea ruffled up his blonde locks. “But we won’t have any problems, will we Michael?”

He gulped, looking down to see that his boner had actually gone up in light of her threat.

Seeing that as a sign, he nodded back at her, “No, I’ll do whatever you want, Chelsea.”

Almost squealing with joy, she planted a kiss on his forehead, grinding her ass against his crotch some in ‘appreciation’.

“That’s what I like to hear.”

“Uh-huh, so….any other perks that come with being under your wing?” he suggested hopefully, his hands going up to caress the small of her back.

Wriggling mischievously on his lap, Chelsea purred at him, “We can have fun, babe. I get really creative when I’m turned on, and I just love sharing my ideas.”

His dick was visibly erect now.

“Yeah?” He smiled.

“I’m a really fun girl, Michael. Anything you’re into, I can be that for you.”

Her hand suddenly closed in around his throat. “I can be a cold, nasty bitch….”

Then, her fingers teasingly fell down to his chest, tracing the firmness of his abdominal muscles. “Or...I could be the kind of slut you can use and abuse all night long. Kenzie always said I was talented enough to play both roles really well…”

“I’d like to see some of those talents right about now-” Magnum was about to lean in for a kiss when her index finger pressed against his lips.

“One last thing…” Chelsea was serious now as she gripped his chin firmly, “Don’t get too attached, Michael. You can have my pussy, but my heart belongs to someone else. Someone very special to me.”

He could get the hint on who exactly she was referring to, nodding silently as his immediate response.

“Okay then…” Reaching behind her with both hands, she removed her top, revealing a black bra.

“Now fuck me like how you wanted to fuck Serena,” she told him seductively.

“Yes ma’am.” Grabbing her around the waist, he proceeded to ravenously make out with Chelsea Cheer, the bodily woes and aches of the triple threat already fading as he enjoyed her feminine delight.

Author's Note: Very interesting developments here...

- Tiffany/Brad and Keiji/Ashley coming up!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-20, 11:41
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League: The Offer

Chelsea has always been an interesting character, but every time I see her in one of your side narratives, it seems to make her even more fascinating. I like the way she manipulated Magnum OP into her service. I know she is crazy as hell, but I doubt I would have been able to resist her advances, either. Oh, and this little statement was hot as can be,

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman4life [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Plus, you’re really cute. I like having a cute face to sit on,” she teased him, tweaking his nose with her manicured fingernails.
Gotta love that.

Thanks for letting us backstage before the big confrontation between Brandy and the Beast. I am looking forward to seeing that sultry blonde in action again.

Last edited by mixfightor; 09-Mar-20 at 14:55.
Old 09-Mar-20, 12:45
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Another great side plot development, I'm becoming more and more invested in what it is Ms. Cheer has in mind with these moves she's making. Also VERY much looking forward to Tiffany owning Brad again if that's the direction it goes. How did Danger describe her Big, Blonde, and Beautiful essentially. Ride'm Cowgirl.
Old 09-Mar-20, 22:35
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I never have any idea what Chelsea is doing or going to do when she shows up.
Old 10-Mar-20, 12:15
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Just wow.. now that I've caught up with this story, the speed and quality of your writing is just out of this world.

The buildup of Shock and Awe vs Dan is very good aswell, can't wait for that match.

Gotta say aswell, as a 'breast smother' connoisseur, I appreciate how often you include it. Keep up the amazing work

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling