Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 07-Jun-20, 17:30
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for a story [universal thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don’t bother with the spoken versions of the stories on the valkyrie website, they’re just automated text readers. Would probably have seemed cool in the 90’s when that website was made.

Added after 5 minutes:

Have you had any luck finding this one? I’ve been looking for ages but not had much luck, I vaguely remember it but can’t remember the title.
Yes I did. It is titled Late Night Scissors by Kandor
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-20, 15:20
Points: 4,268, Level: 27 Points: 4,268, Level: 27 Points: 4,268, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I am looking for a story I did read long ago on Diana the Valkyrie site.It was part of a story in which the girl,,now an adult, tells it to a man she meets. A young girl of 14 is beaten up on daily bases by her 4 older brothers and her dad doesn't do anything to stop it. Then she has learned to box and knocks out her broters one after the other.Now her dad reacts and sends her away.
Old 22-Jun-20, 15:31
Points: 4,064, Level: 26 Points: 4,064, Level: 26 Points: 4,064, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Found this: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Can't access the spoken version of this story, but the text version if free. (Search for Tubby).
I found this fan-fiction sequel to it:

My Son's Tribulations Continue, part 1
By TD Fan

You remember the story of my son Steven and Michelle, the strong little girl next door. Then eleven, Steven was picking on his eight year old sister, Sonya, when her friend, Michelle, fought back. Unfortunately for Steven, Michelle won that fight. If unfamiliar with the story you might ask, how was that possible? Well, Steven was a softie and Michelle was a gymnast with a bit of martial arts under her belt and the three year age difference did not present a problem for her. From that point she really took control of the older boy. When she made him compare arm muscles with her, what remained of Steven's self esteem was destroyed.

Well, there is an epilogue. I have put together this record from my eye witness account plus what Steven, Sonya and my wife have told me, and even information I found on social media. And why, dear reader, am I writing this? I am writing this as a warning. Exactly what that warning is, will, I hope, become clear as the story unfolds. My first realisation was that the molly-coddling of my son needed to be curtailed.

One summer day, Steven was curling a water-filled drink bottle in front of the mirror checking out his arm. He was still thin as most twelve year olds are but with growing body awareness and a desire to improve. A year after Michelle had left for Texas, Steven had made some progress. He had grown a couple of inches, taken up field hockey and gained physical confidence, replacing the confidence Michelle had previously destroyed. Seeing my son dominated by a little gymnast three years his junior was like a knife through my heart. But Michelle was no ordinary girl. She was an elite gymnast who had realised she had the ability to deal with teasing. She was a Eurasian born out of a war.

With my encouragement Steven was rebuilding himself physically and mentally. I suppose it was part of the process to have his friend, Paul, over to our house where they ended up armwrestling and my wife saw Steven put Paul's hand down (I was proud to hear it even though I know Steven probably picked little Paul as a friend who was not that much of a challenge). Steven flexed his bicep for his mother to feel and it had now just started to develop with the help of puberty. She complimented it. "Now take the garbage out muscles", se then requested. "Sonya, show Paul your new backflip".

Sonya had seen Steven armwrestle Paul and wanted a go herself. As you know, Sonya does gymnastics so is pretty fit. So after a good long battle, gentle Paul's muscles exhausted and he ended up having his hand pinned by a girl three years younger. Sonya jumped up and down cheering. As things turned out this year, I now have pride when it comes to both my kids. "Mum", she cried, "who's got the best muscle, me or Steven?", flexing her arm.

"You both do", replied her mother diplomatically, then winked at Sonya. Sonya giggled. Steven then got out the X-box, his more usual game.

A couple of days later, Steven had his shirt off tanning up his upper body and practicing hitting the hockey ball around some obstacles. "Hey Sonya, look at my muscles", he boasted flexing his arms.

"Look at mine", Sonya responded flexing her arms.

"Not bad sis, but I'm stronger. Let's armwrestle." Steven sat ready at the backyard table. Sonya skipped over and joined hands with him and started armwrestling. Sonya was confident after her victory over Paul but Steven was too big and pushed her arm slowly down. Reality check for Sonya. She was only a nine year old girl and Steven was now twelve. The natural order was restored.

"I heard people were showing off their muscles", said a voice from behind, a voice which sent a chill through Steven's veins. There was Michelle in a t-shirt over her gymnastic costume looked as if she'd hardly grown, which had aided her gymnastics as short is better. In that instant Steve's new found self esteem shrivelled in a Pavlovian response to hearing her voice But then Steven stood tall, pushed out his chest and looked down on her. His banished his old feelings of fear. She repeated, "what about my muscles", shed her t-shirt and flexed her arms. There was a moment of awed silence. Michelle's muscles, believe it or not, were if anything, more developed than before. She stood there with a V shaped torso and two mounds bulged on her upper arms. Steven swallowed. Sonya whooped in glee. "Girl power", she exclaimed clapping.

"I've been training oh so hard", said Michelle and with perfect muscle control bounced her biceps a few times. "I think I'm ready for Backyard Ninja Warrior."

"What about chin-ups?" said Sonya, wanting to witness some girlpower.

"Oh, yes!" said Michelle, "let's go Steven". She had straight back to being the one giving orders. But Steven hesitated. Michelle added, "ok, I'll take a handicap. I'll just use my right arm."

Steven couldn't back down now that he had those odds. They jumped up and grabbed the bar with palms towards them. Sonya said "go" and Michelle released her left hand from the bar. Steven pulled himself upwards with his new strength, while Michelle amazingly matched him, albeit slower, pulling just with her right arm. Her right bicep grew and grew as she ascended, bearing all her weight. Steven's chin just past the bar, stayed for an instant, then quickly descended. He waited for a couple of seconds, regathering his strength. Michelle had completed her rep and was down ready for the second. They both went up together.

When Steven got three quarters of the way up, he hit a sticking point. He strained and struggled, but to no avail. Meanwhile Michelle continued smoothely up until her balled up bicep held her chin well clear over the bar. Holding that position she flexed her free left arm in victory. She arrogantly kissed the peak that popped up. Sonya clapped and cheered at Michelle's display of dominance. Steven's stomach had that sunken, sick feeling, that he hadn't felt for a year.

Michelle hopped down and bent her right arm to flex again. Looking at her bicep in its relaxed state she said, "your muscle", then tensed it, bringing it up to a full hard little mountain, saying, "my muscle", and laughed at the big difference. Quickly mastering the muscle control she bounced it a few times repeating "yours, mine".

"I'll give you your chance to get me back", offered Michelle. "You wanna take a free shot at my stomach?". She arrogantly lifted the front of her tank top so he could see her stomach muscles. He meekly shook his head to avoid any further possible embarrassment. She smirked at how she had him intimidated. But she insisted, "do it. I'll even close my eyes". She tensed her midsection and it became more bumpy. The opportunity at last triggered a bit of aggression in Steven (or was it his cowardice of attacking when she wasn't looking). He angrily drove his fist into her belly but had underestimated its flexed hardness and his fist harmlessly bounced off it. "Have you hit me yet?", she teased. His face dropped. His failure to hurt her now made his little tormentor seem totally invincible.

As I said before, at gymnastics training, the spectating parents, usually all mothers, had left Michelle and her parents alone. Until now, when a challenge was issued. While killing time waiting for their kids to finish, one hapless father came up with the idea of armwrestling Michelle's mother, Thang. Maybe it was to bring the Asian mum down a peg, or maybe it was to impress her. Thang put down her pho vegetable soup and accepted. To his embarrassment he found himself overmatched and she slowly pulled his hand down to the table, to the gasps and then giggles of the other mothers. She obviously enjoyed her victory over him greatly and eagerly offered up her other arm. He declined on, well, no grounds at all. A bigger mother jumped in to try her muscles, and her muscles got soundly defeated. Michelle's mother then showed off her victorious tanned bicep for everyone to admire. "Wow, do you lift weights or something", enquired the father about her impressive bulge, looking for an excuse for his loss.

"No, just natural I guess", replied Michelle's mum. Someone snapped a shot of the victorious arm and it appeared on their gymnastic Facebook group with the title, "the strongest mother/parent at practice. Any challengers?"

My Son's Tribulations Continue, part 2
By TD Fan

Next weekend Steven invited Paul around again. In the backyard shed they found the chest with old toys. They got out the action figures to joke around with. Steven had Hulk Hogan. Their fun the interrupted by Sonya calling out, "what's going on in there boys".

They came out to see Sonya and Michelle were dying to get in. Steven's posture stiffened a bit as Michelle brushed past. The girls got some dolls to play with.

Michelle then said, "these are too small. Let's do this for real." She put her hands on her hips and puffed out her chest. "Time for tag team wrestling. It's Slippery Sonya and Mighty Michelle versus Puny Paul and Even Steven. You boys ain't chicken are you?"

They call of chicken is a powerful call. A growing boy cannot ignore it. "No, we're not", said Paul. Steven gave Paul a look, but then followed him to the imaginary ring.

"Ok, me versus Steven. Ding, ding", said Michelle and advanced on him. She grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulder, not by skill or technique, but by strength. Steven looked up at her. Rage brought him to his feet. Immediately Michelle wrapped her arms around him, trapping his arms, and squeezing his midsection. His arms strained in vain to break free, and the pain was showing on his face. His feet left the ground as she leaned back. His face now turned to panic. She twisted and put him down heavily on his back, winding him. He struggled to get his breath back as Michelle moved to pin him. The match had only just begun and the girl, three years his junior, was coasting to victory.

She had slammed Steven right next to Paul. In desparation Steven stretched out his arm and tagged Paul's hand. Paul was too brave for his level of strength. He tried to pull Michelle off. She pulled him down with one arm, then nimbly pivoted and her flexible legs snaked up around his body. She then pulled Steven into a headlock.

"Now it's muscle time", Michelle said, and squeezed her arms and legs, which dug into the boys. First Paul, then Steven, began to cry. She still held the holds, squeezing without mercy, for a few seconds before releasing them.

She stood, puffed out her chest and started to beat it, giving a Tarzan call, which I heard booming through the whole house. Consumed with her own power after her one against two victory, she declared, "No-one can beat me!"

The boys ran inside, still sobbing. My wife came downstairs and told the boys to stop crying asked them what happened.
She wiped Paul's nose with a tissue.

"Michelle attacked us", said Steven, slightly twisting the facts.

"So you were fighting?" asked my wife. They nodded. "And she won?" They nodded again. "So who did she fight first?"

"She fought us both together", blubbered Paul.

"What?" exclaimed my wife. "How could she beat you both at the same time? She's only nine."

"She's so strong", whimpered Paul. "She's got muscles."

She went out to talk to Michelle. A short time later she returned saying, "wow, that is one hell of a bicep for any kid to have. She said you asked for it".

After that incident Steven again started avoiding the backyard. I couldn't bear that his old fears were coming back. Then he invited John around with Paul. Unlike Paul, John was a tough and cocky kid. I wasn't keen on the idea of Steven hiding behind a "bodyguard", if that what was happening.

The boys were out back seeing which of the various landscaping rocks they could lift. Steven did manage to outlift Paul, who was, as I said, not necessarily the new Hercules. Then John lifted a rock one size up from Steven, before failing on an bigger one. They took their shirts off to sweat and tan in the sun. Sonya rolled her eyes at their showing off.

The boys then went inside to watch the TV and then, Michelle arrived. Outside, the girls began playing with Sonya's dolls trekking through the landscaping rocks while my wife was weeding nearby. Then Sonya said something to Michelle and Michelle went to the big rock that John failed to lift. Michelle bent down to try to lift the big rock, and felt it was difficult to move. My wife told the girls to leave it and not hurt themselves. Michelle told her not to worry and bent over the rock. The next thing muscles popped out of her legs and upper back and the massive rock started to move upwards. It kept moving until she was upright. She let go of it and it thumped back to Earth, as if angry that someone had defeated its desire to stay down. "See, I'm stronger than the boys", she declared.

As an aside, later that day my wife told me in amazement how Michelle had raised the rock the boys had failed to budge. I went out and to check the rock. I bent over to lift it then hesitated and lost my nerve. What if I couldn't lift it while the small gymnast could. I walked away.

So inside Steven and Paul related to John, their version of how Michelle was a show off and a bully.

John got fired up at the indignity of a younger girl embarrassing them. "Wait here. If it comes to it, I don't want anyone to see me hit a girl". He stormed outside. They other boys heard some aggressive words from John and then a big thump and a shriek by Sonya.

Next thing John appeared again, being cradled by Michelle. John was unconscious. Michelle's biceps were balled up bearing the weight of John. She dropped him on the couch.

"Wow! What a punch!", exclaimed Sonya. Michelle gloated. Obviously she was still practicing her martial art.

John's eyes fluttered open. They slowly focused on the nine year old gymnast. Michelle stared into his eyes and flexed her arms and her muscles popped out. She swelled up like a little bodybuilder. "I might be small, but hell am I strong!", she bragged.

John's eyes bulged. He leapt to his feet and scampered out the door leaving his shirt behind. Steven gulped. It seemed no one could beat Michelle.

Drunk on her supremacy she ordered Steven, "get down on your knees in front of me." He obeyed straight away, bringing them eye to eye. Holding her right bicep flexed, she commanded, "kiss my big muscle." He did.

My wife later told me she had to change Steven's pants as he had wet himself. The next I heard was Michelle's mother had dropped in to have a tea with my wife and announce they were moving again. Michelle had been accepted into a different programme. My wife asked Thang in fun if she had armwrestled anyone else.

She giggled. "I didn't know my own strength." Then she turned and looked in my eyes. "Let's try." She put her elbow down and as she did her biceps sat up. My heart dropped. I declined out of cowardice. "Too bad", she said and raised her bent arm out to the side and cocked her wrist, hardening her muscle. "I would win."

Last edited by Soc; 22-Jun-20 at 15:26.
Old 28-Jun-20, 13:24
Points: 4,064, Level: 26 Points: 4,064, Level: 26 Points: 4,064, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I'll get TD Fan to write some more sequels. Classics deserve it. Anyone got any stories they want sequels to?
Old 06-Jul-20, 04:09
Points: 1,768, Level: 17 Points: 1,768, Level: 17 Points: 1,768, Level: 17
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Looking for a story where two friends have some girls over to hook up with. One of the friends takes a girls to his room but when he comes back down he realizes the other girl is dominating his friend.
Old 09-Jul-20, 15:46
Points: 1,816, Level: 17 Points: 1,816, Level: 17 Points: 1,816, Level: 17
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Wrestling Story

I want to read stories like this.
What other websites are there?

>>>> [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 10-Jul-20, 12:27
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,283 Times in 508 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Story

Literotica >> [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Jul-20, 14:28
Points: 11,666, Level: 46 Points: 11,666, Level: 46 Points: 11,666, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Does anyone know where I can find Under Her Apron? I think it’s from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] the author of the aunt Joan series of stories. I’m sure it used to be both on this site and on Valkyrie site but I can’t find it for the life of me.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-20, 19:32
Points: 1,878, Level: 17 Points: 1,878, Level: 17 Points: 1,878, Level: 17
Last Achievements

I’m looking for a story where a kid wrestles a woman I don’t remember much else but it’s called something like three encounters with—
Old 14-Jul-20, 03:15
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Part 1
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Part 2
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amazon, armwrestling, biceps, catfight, facesiting, family incest will boxing, femdom, fetish, goddess, gymnast, headscissor, help me, karate, mixed wresling, mixed wrestling, muscle comparison, sadness, smother, story, strength domination, wife, wrestling