Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Feb-15, 16:30
Points: 4,751, Level: 29 Points: 4,751, Level: 29 Points: 4,751, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Personal Story: Anni's Story

After I wrote down the story of how it began for me, the memories just flooded back. I'm doing a lot of writing these days, and to tell you the truth, just writing it down gets me a little excited. This is Anni's story. It kind of tells the story of what it was like for some fit, strong, athletically gifted and competitive women "back in the day." Anni, wherever you are, after 40 years I'm breaking my promise. I'm sorry.

Anni's Story:

After our battle in the basement, Anni and I started dating. We did the usual stuff like concerts, movies, parties; but what she really liked was just hanging around the house barefoot wearing loose fitting clothes and snuggling. She had a way of fitting under may my arm that made it feel as if she was always meant to be there, kind of like she was attached. We'd watch old flicks on the tube, drink wine and munch on pop corn. Then we'd head off to the sack. Sometimes, when one of us was feeling really goofy, we'd have a playful wrestling match in bed. Mostly just rolling around and grabbing with a few soft wrestling holds thrown in, usually it was Anni doing something with her legs. Once she kind of slid into a grapevine, locking up my legs and pinning my hands to the mattress. When either one of us would manage to roll our way on top, we'd be declared the winner and would take charge of the main event that followed. But we never talked about the real match we'd had that brought us together. Even though it was the most erotic evening in my life, deep down inside, I was embarrassed. How could this sweet little girl wipe the floor with me that way? I think Anni never talked about it because she didn't want me to think she was rubbing it in. But it never left my mind, especially during our bedroom tussles. Finally one night we were rolling around and I figured I'd just tickle her. She's squirming and laughing and I'm tickling, figuring I've found the secret to victory, when somehow she gets a hold of my foot, sort of rolls a little and puts me into some sort of ankle hold that zaps me with a shot of pain. She's still giggling and saying to me "No tickling Bob," while she tweaks me with these little jolts of pain. "It's not fair. Promise, no tickling." and a tweak. "Promise," and another tweak. After 3 or 4 of these I'm begging her. "OK, OK, OK. I promise, I promise." It brought me right back to that night and how easily she'd handled me. After we settled down I had to ask.

"Anni, I got a question for you," I started. "That night when I showed up for your wrestling 'demonstration'," I said sarcastically. "How did you manage to beat the crap out of me so easily? I mean, what's the story?"

"Just lucky I guess," she answered.

"Bullshit lady that was no luck! I thought you were going to kill me."

"Bob I said I was sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just got kind of excited." She was doing this little girl pout she brought out every once in while.

"That's not why I brought it up Anni," I kept on. "I mean, what you did, that was no accident. What's the real story?"

She seemed to be thinking about it for a second. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone at school. None of your friends or anyone, OK?"

"I promise. I won't tickle you and I won't tell anybody your story," I said.

"Listen Bob I'm serious," she said. "You have to promise, you can't mention this to anybody."

I could tell she wasn't kidding around. "OK babe, I promise."

"I guess you can blame my father," she said after taking a deep breath, and she went on to tell me that when she turned 8 her father decided Anni needed to learn to defend herself. She said he thought girls, especially pretty ones, sometimes attract the wrong kind of boys, and that his daughter should know how to take care of herself. Judo was a big thing where Anni grew up in Germany, so he took her down to a local academy to sign her up for lessons.

"When I saw all the kids in their Gi's rolling around on the mats and laughing and having fun, I thought it looked neat," she told me. So she started taking lessons and it turned out she liked it a lot. "I was going there 4 or 5 times a week." Apparently she was also very good, although she wouldn't admit it. She said after a while the instructors kept pairing her up with older, bigger boys for her training sessions. One thing led to another and she started competing in tournaments. When I asked her how she did gave me an "OK I guess," answer.

"Well did you win any of them?" I asked. "A couple," was her answer. "I really like winning. Don't you?"

By the time Anni's family moved here when she was 15, she told me she had earned a black belt. When she got States, she really wanted to continue her training, so she found a small dojo not far from her house. "When I told the sensei that I'd earned a black belt in Germany, he wanted to spar with me, to sort of check my level and technique I guess," she said. Apparently she did OK, because afterwords he offered her a deal. She could train there for nothing if she agreed to teach some of the classes for little kids he was offering. "He thought it might be good for the kids, especially the little boys, if they had a girl as sort of a role model," she said. So she took the deal.

She ran into one problem though. It wasn't a very big dojo, and after a few sparring bouts with older boys and some of the men taking class there, none of them wanted to spar with her. "What is it with you American guys," she asked? "In Germany, you train, you finish, you move on. The whole idea is to get better. The only way to do that is to fight people who are better. These guys all seemed mad when we got done." It turned out that the only one that would spar with her was her sensei. "That was great," she said. "He had studied a couple of different disciplines. He taught me a lot, lots of different ground techniques. In Germany they were too rigid, too stuck on what they considered pure. My sensei here was different."

"So what was the problem," I asked? "Why the big secret? It sounds to me like something you should be proud of."

"I had an incident when I was a senior in High School. I never really talked about it with anybody except my girlfriends," she said.

"Come on Anni, I promised I wouldn't tell anybody, don't you believe me?" So she told me.

She said a few of the the kids in school knew about her doing judo. Some of them had little brothers and sisters she was teaching down at the dojo. Somehow, her judo became sort of a gossip item at school and some of the guys started kidding her about it. They started calling her Pussy Galore and pretending to challenge her to fights and stuff like that, High School stuff. She didn't real like it. I mean what girl wants to hear "Hey Pussy, what's up," while she's walking down the hall in high school, but she just laughed it off mostly. Then early in her senior year she went to a party at a kid's house with some of her girlfriends. Everything was fine until some drunken slob started bothering her. He's poking her and saying stuff like "hey Pussy, let's go" and "come on bitch, show me what you got," challenging her to a fight, she recalled. She told me she just tried to get away from the asshole but he grabbed her arm and kinda pawed at her chest.

"So I stepped inside and tossed him," she said. "Not really hard, just to get him off of me. People there were laughing and stuff so I figured it was over." But this drunk got up and came after her she told me. "I don't know how to describe it," she said. "I was scared and mad at the same time. I wasn't going to let him hurt me. So I put him down again and this time I dropped and applied sankaku getame."

"You what?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sankaku getame, it's a judo hold. Sort of like a triangle with your legs. If you do it right, it's very effective."

"I don't understand what you mean Anni, a triangle hold, " I asked. "Can you show me?"

"Sure, I guess so. Are you sure you want to do this?" she said.

"Yea, I'd like to know," I answered. "Just don't kill me, I got a paper due next week."

That got a giggle and a smile out of her. "OK. But just be sure to tell me when to stop OK. Just tap me." She said. "I need you to lay down on your back like I just tossed you." Then she told me start to get up. When I did she grabbed my arm with both hands, pulled up and sort of slide under me, gripping my arm tight to her body between her legs. She took a leg and wrapped it across my chest and over my far shoulder and locked it up with her other leg, trapping my head and arm and gently forcing me back. "This is why people call it a triangle hold. You trap your opponent in a sort of triangle you make with your legs. Now try to get up," she said. When I did, she slowly started squeezing my head and neck tighter with her legs. At the same time she started to bend my arm back across her body in a way it's not supposed to bend at the elbow. As she slowly increased the pressure with her legs and on my arm I started to get a kind of panic response. I was feeling pressure in my head, like my brain was expanding and even though I was resisting with my arm, Anni had too much leverage and was slowly bending it back. I frantically tapped her leg and she immediately released the pressure on my arm and head.

"Are you OK," she asked as she slid out from around me? "Yea, I'm fine," I replied as I sat up, shook out my arm and rubbed my neck. Anni started to message my neck and shoulders. "You see, it's a pretty effective hold."

"Yea, I'll say it is," I said, still rubbing my neck. "And you used this on that drunk at the party?"

"Yea. I locked him up tight as quickly as I could and started to work it. He started screaming, telling he was going to kill me, calling me all kinds of names, like cunt and bitch. So I just started working the hold harder." she said. "I guess at some point, he stopped calling me names and started to beg me to let him go, but I didn't care. I was so mad I just didn't want to let him up. Then he got quite, but all I wanted was to keep hurting him. It's the only time in my life I wanted to just hurt somebody. Finally somebody grabbed me and said something like he's had enough and pulled me away. Everybody in the room was quite, except me. I was crying. I was so mad I was sitting there on the floor crying and kind of shaking. So I got up and just ran out of the house."

She told me the rest of the year, kids at school just kind of shunned her, even the girls. No party invites and, except for a couple of girlfriends, pretty much nobody would talk to her. She didn't even get a date for the Senior Prom, and if you ever saw Anni, you'd figure she'd be the last girl ever to be home alone prom night. "What was I supposed to do," she asked me. "Let some drunk just start grabbing and pawing me at a party." So she decided when she went away to college she wasn't going to let anybody know about her judo background. Mary her roommate knew, sort of, just because of the wrestling sessions they'd have every now and then. But I don't think even Mary knows how hard Anni has worked to get this good. She still works out with her sensei over the summer or when she visits home during breaks, but nothing here at school. No judo club, no local dojo, no wrestling in the intramural tournament; nothing that would tip off people about her fighting skill.

"So why me?" I asked her. "What made you change your mind and challenge me to a wrestling match if you wanted to keep this secret?"

"Because you made me mad," she said with a kind of smile. "And I thought you were sweet, I liked you. I liked you when I was dating Lou. To tell you the truth, I was disappointed when you didn't ask me out when Lou and I broke up. I thought we had fun together." We did, but Anni was so hot she had guys hitting on her all the time. I just figured I didn't have a chance. "I mean, I begged Mary to do this wrestling thing for you just to get you up here. I didn't know she was going to back out. I'm glad she did though."

"Wait a second," I said. "You liked me so much you decided to beat the crap out of me?"

"You called me a lair," she said rising up on her knees and putting her hands on her waist. I'd seen that look before. "You thought I was making up some story when I told you about wrestling with Mary. I'm very proud of my ability and it took a lot for me to tell you." She took her hands off her hips and settled back down onto the bed. "Besides, I kind of liked the thought of rolling around and rubbing up against you. I thought it would be kind of sexy. It sure turned out to be the way we finished up," she said as she leaned close to me and flicked her tongue in my ear. "I thought it was hot, didn't you?"

"I thought it was really hot Anni. Like the hottest night of my life hot," I said. "It's just that you really took me by surprise. You could have warned me about this judo stuff."

"Come on Bob, I didn't try to hurt you or anything, I just liked the feeling of being all over you, feeling you straining against me. You have a very nice body, very strong." she said as she gently pushed me back onto the bed and started stroking my stomach and chest. "I just got excited. It wasn't really judo you know. You think bouncing my butt on you is some sort of secret japanese martial arts technique. I did it because it felt good." She whispered in my ear, "can't hold that against a girl can you," and she flicked my ear with her tongue again.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sneezer6 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-15, 21:45
ap643

Default Re: Personal Story: Anni's Story

Very nice story. Lucky guy. Thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
judo, triangle hold, wrestling