Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Apr-22, 01:13
AverageUsername

Facesit When You're Trapped, You Don't Have A Choice

So, recently, I was contemplating how facesitting can be taken to the next, most extreme level. Now, I know that some people don't have this fetish, but I do. And here's the thing... you often don't get a choice in the moment.

I'm talking about facefarting. Now, many people can say, "Well hey, I am not into that sort of thing." But, let's be real, if a woman has successfully pinned you down with her ass inches deep down in your face, you aren't going anywhere any time soon.

She decides to humiliate you even more by farting right on top of your mouth and nose. Doesn't matter if you have the fetish or if you don't, she can do whatever she wants with you at this point and you're just going to have to suffer through no matter what.

Now, obviously I am not including pre-arranged wrestling situations where the rules/boundaries are established beforehand. But, if there is no set boundaries or relationship between the wrestlers, then you may be in trouble.

Of course, not all women are keen to facefarting, but if you can't tell which ones are and which ones aren't, then you have the potential for this to happen to you. Of course, I am not sure how common it is, but having been in this situation before I wouldn't completely rule it out with everyone.

This is why I believe facesitting alone isn't accomplishing 100% true humiliation. Until you have experienced what it's like to have no control over what a woman decides to do to you with her ass all up in your face, you don't know the feeling of true humiliation in regards to facesitting.

Facefarting is the ultimate ending move, the one thing to seal the deal and totally humiliate you in every way possible. I would love to hear what everyone else thinks about this. Do you agree? disagree? Have you ever experienced this before?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-22, 16:34
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: When You're Trapped, You Don't Have A Choice

I agree! I haven't been in that situation via facesit.I don't have the fact fetish either.My wife has twice had me trapped in a headscissor and farted though.She found it fum to keep me trapped and forced to endure it too.It was definitely a different experience, I had no choice in the matter as she tightened to hold significantly enough. I couldn't even plug my nose the one time.She had me in front scissors with one arm in and controlling my other with her hands.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-22, 16:50
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

While I've never had a match where that was done (though one opponent asked me if we should do that) the one thing that has happened twice was after setting up a match, we both travelled quite a ways. I got set in the room and all and got showered and ready and all, but my opponent when we got situated just stripped right down and away we went. So after the long trip on a warm day, and if anyone knows my matches my face tends to be either between their thighs or inside their ass at least 85% of the match. Well on these occasions the opponent was a little more 'fragrant' in there to the point where if I still had the videos you could see me fighting to maneuver the facesitting into facescissors, especially as they often maneuvered my nose into an orifice. Let's just say, in my face and nose ended up anyway and the one particular day and night all I could smell was her afterward...so it was like for a day my face became her ass!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-22, 20:57
ddgt
This message has been deleted by ddgt.
Old 04-Apr-22, 14:16
Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 30,532 Times in 1,088 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, recently, I was contemplating how facesitting can be taken to the next, most extreme level. Now, I know that some people don't have this fetish, but I do. And here's the thing... you often don't get a choice in the moment.

I'm talking about facefarting. Now, many people can say, "Well hey, I am not into that sort of thing." But, let's be real, if a woman has successfully pinned you down with her ass inches deep down in your face, you aren't going anywhere any time soon.

She decides to humiliate you even more by farting right on top of your mouth and nose. Doesn't matter if you have the fetish or if you don't, she can do whatever she wants with you at this point and you're just going to have to suffer through no matter what.

Of course, not all women are keen to facefarting, but if you can't tell which ones are and which ones aren't, then you have the potential for this to happen to you. Of course, I am not sure how common it is, but having been in this situation before I wouldn't completely rule it out with everyone.

This is why I believe facesitting alone isn't accomplishing 100% true humiliation. Until you have experienced what it's like to have no control over what a woman decides to do to you with her ass all up in your face, you don't know the feeling of true humiliation in regards to facesitting.

Facefarting is the ultimate ending move, the one thing to seal the deal and totally humiliate you in every way possible. I would love to hear what everyone else thinks about this. Do you agree? disagree? Have you ever experienced this before?
Farting can happen accidentally while wrestling ; as a regular facesitting humiliating bonus, it seems problematic as everyone can’t fart on command. Flatulence is closely linked to the diet, notably the consumption of some feculent. People fond of this fantasy should look for proficient farters among the Latina women and other regular beans eaters.
Although rather weird, it is not such an exceptional fetish as there are, on the net, a lot of videos dedicated to this theme ; with the noise, the smell is evidently missing…
It seems that some Asian girls are indulging too in this practice ; I post here illustrations of a naughty Filipina in action. BTW, I have noticed that, due to their Spanish style diet, Pinays are more subject to fart than other, rice eating, Asian women.
The link to the video “ Asian Goddess Farts Her Breakfast All Over Slave ”
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ( Can use a search engine ).

Is farting on face really humiliating or just disturbing ?
A victorious girl will not seat on your face just for the pleasure of smothering or farting ; for her, this is not an achievement but the way to get more substantial gratifications. In Asia where I am living, most of the women enjoy oral sex and the usual outcome of a defeat is a forced cunnilingus, seen as a merited winner reward. The front facesitting is a perfect position for receiving a good licking and in the reverse, she can rub her pussy on your mouth and your nose… “ You don’t have a choice ”. What is humiliating here is not the act itself, more arousing than unpleasant, but the fact to be compelled without any possible escape.
In matter of pure humiliation, I let everyone imagine the various wanton abuses that a wicked female with sadistic leanings can inflict to a helpless male, trapped under her triumphant butt ; much more painful and degrading than a cunnilingus or a salvo of farts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FS_Pinay farting.ts_000000200.jpg (74.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: gif FS_Pinay farting.ts_000047920.gif (4.64 MB, 44 views)
File Type: gif FS_Pinay farting.ts_000087160.gif (4.68 MB, 54 views)
File Type: gif FS_Pinay farting.ts_000102640.gif (4.66 MB, 38 views)
File Type: gif FS_Pinay farting.ts_000227880.gif (4.66 MB, 23 views)
Old 04-Apr-22, 16:43
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

I once had a dominatrix, and I can't prove this but I'm pretty convinced. Prior to a face sitting session, I think she wiped herself with her panties, then "wiped side down", began the session.

It didn't smell that much but there was a little stain on my nose when I got home - fortunately it was tiny and my cat checked out my nose with interest. Might have just been a speck of dirt, but I suspect she just wanted to have a little fun. I didn't suspect anything at the time. She was a little bit fragrant, but not unpleasantly so and it was a nice session.

Dom sessions in New York went for maybe $175 in those days - cheaper than a wrestle.

The farting idea, it's something I've read in stories, but most women can't fart on command, so it's, in my experience, pretty rare to almost never happens in session. Even when I asked for it, the women weren't able to do it, except once, after she got up, she asked me to come over and smell and it just smelled bad. It wasn't sexy at all.

To me, it's a curious idea, their but pressed against my face, not able to breath and a fart comes through. I don't know that it would be fun. It might lead to an immediate tap and a 5 or 10 minute break, but it's a curiosity. Never had the experience though, and never had a lady overly fragrant in that way either, which, I don't think I'd like.

I had an overly fragrant pussy once with a different dom in a face sitting session, and usually some fragrance is a plus, but this one time, it was a little too much for me. A 6 foot tall bond, nice lady. I ended up seeing her a few times, but it was just that first time when her smell was too much for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-22, 11:57
Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100 Points: 270,706, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 30,532 Times in 1,088 Posts

With a dominant wicked female, playful wrestling games can end in a real nightmare.
For an aficionado of mixed wrestling who has little interest in BDSM, Femdom fetishes and prearranged knotty cerebral plays, the true domination is simply physical. Submission must be imposed by force on an opponent overwhelmed by a superior muscular strength or a better fighting skill until, trapped under his defeater, he don’t have other choice than obeying her will and suffering her abuses.
Most of the time, the punishments will be limited to prolonged facesitting with smothering, forced oral services and eventually a hand “ milking ”, all adorned with some verbal taunts. It is obvious that if the winner has a mean streak or a sadistic nature, nothing can stop her to inflict on a scared powerless victim, further wanton degrading and painful abuses, inspired by some typical Femdom practices.
While firmly seated on his face, she can easily, for example :
- Imposing a full intimate toilet including both her holes, forced rim job is particularly humiliating.
- Pinching his nose, peeing slowly inside his open mouth and forcing him to swallow, to avoid spoiling the bed.
- Twisting and squeezing his testicles to make him screaming in pain and force his obedience.
Seasoned adepts of BDSM will probably see these mistreatments as childish “ Vanilla ” plays ; however for a man, without experience in this matter, they are an agonizing ordeal, particularly mortifying when it is inflicted by an indomitable and merciless Asian petite ; the ultimate humiliation.
Old 23-Apr-22, 16:41
Points: 956, Level: 12 Points: 956, Level: 12 Points: 956, Level: 12
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%

farting isnt arousing in and of itself,imho. physical domination should have set limits.

Tags
face farting, facefart, facefarting