Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-May-19, 22:12
Points: 3,950, Level: 26 Points: 3,950, Level: 26 Points: 3,950, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The ass kicking of his life...

i think you've hit the nail on the head (certainly for me) i want a lady to earn it!
i don't enjoy letting a lady beat me, its just not fun, but i would love to face one that could!
like you say that is the fantasy.
The Following User Says Thank You to scottsilver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 00:30
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes! Yes Yiu do NEED your butt kicked! The more you take up for Hermandg the more I’m convinced that you need this to happen to you.

I’m not exactly sure what happened after I left. I know they broke up a little later. He simply couldn’t take the new found confidence she has. And she probably woke up to what a jerk he is.

Added after 8 minutes:

Those are a conundrum to me. I don’t know that I’ve ever seen one in person. I’m not sure I’d know exactly what to do with one if I found one. I could picture maybe what I’d do. Maybe sit on their chest and cross my legs Indian style and rest my face in my hands as I asked them to please explain why this is such a fascination. To me the thrill is in the competition. The strategy. What could possibly happen. Etc. Why would someone “want” to lose. I’m not knocking it at all. Part of me wants to be dominated by people I wrestle. It’s sort of a fantasy. But they’d have to earn it. Again, I’m not knocking it. Just very very curious.

I guess if someone could explain it where I could understand it I’d be happy to oblige. But I’d worry that I’m not doing it right.

I would never knock someone else’s fantasy. anyone on here who has pm’d me knows I have some very kinky fantasies. I guess I’d just love to understand why.
I think it is more giving up control vs wanting to lose. When it comes to losing via competitive situation, I am about as sore a loser as it gets. I'm pissed if I lose a game of checkers. Getting pinned or submitted by a beautiful woman after I have reached the point of total exhaustion and can't move? I gotta be honest with you...I am not going to be too upset about that. That most certainly doesn't mean that I am not going to try my hardest, but I can realize the inevitable and the fact that I am not in the shape I need to be in to win in a 15 minute wrestling match. Many people when they watch these matches don't realize how exhausting it is and what tremendous shape the female wrestlers are in. In Juan's case, he found this out the hard way when he took you and Donna on. He underestimated his competition and paid the ultimate price. Great job once again!

Added after 26 minutes:

Then again, however, I could just pin you for the full 15 minutes and claim total victory. What a humiliating loss that would be. I can hear Herman snickering in the background.

Last edited by cbpinfan; 03-May-19 at 00:30.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 01:03
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Great job once again!

Added after 26 minutes:

Then again, however, I could just pin you for the full 15 minutes and claim total victory. What a humiliating loss that would be. I can hear Herman snickering in the background.[/QUOTE]

Thank u!

It probably would not be the first time that has happened. Believe it or not. But if I can get free and buy my time my conditioning may eventually give me an advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsilver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i think you've hit the nail on the head (certainly for me) i want a lady to earn it!
i don't enjoy letting a lady beat me, its just not fun, but i would love to face one that could!
like you say that is the fantasy.
Yep. I agree. I’ve never really had anyone just lay there so go speak. But we discuss it beforehand.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-19, 01:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank u!

It probably would not be the first time that has happened. Believe it or not. But if I can get free and buy my time my conditioning may eventually give me an advantage.
I would have to get you early. Avoid your guard and use the underhook to put you on your back. Turn that into a cross body pin and then watch you try to buck me off. However, if I get caught in your guard position, I will admit that I would be in BIG trouble.
Old 03-May-19, 02:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would have to get you early. Avoid your guard and use the underhook to put you on your back. Turn that into a cross body pin and then watch you try to buck me off. However, if I get caught in your guard position, I will admit that I would be in BIG trouble.
Yea. Depending how big you are it can be a problem. One of the reasons I’ve backed off wrestling guys. I was getting hurt. Lol
Old 03-May-19, 21:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yea. Depending how big you are it can be a problem. One of the reasons I’ve backed off wrestling guys. I was getting hurt. Lol
I don't blame you. This is supposed to be fun with a dose of "good" pain from time to time. Injuries due to testosterone overload aren't worth the hassle, or the toll that it takes on your body.
Old 20-May-19, 12:56
Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27 Points: 4,157, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I habe question

Why are you Not doing a fight suitefigjt styl ?

I Thiel id the best with rounds Time Limit etc
Old 30-May-19, 14:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowakei222 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I habe question

Why are you Not doing a fight suitefigjt styl ?

I Thiel id the best with rounds Time Limit etc
Not real sure what your asking. We didn’t need timed rounds. Didn’t think it would last long enough.

Last edited by Stacyann; 30-May-19 at 14:33. Reason: Spelling