Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 16-Oct-20, 13:30
Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34 Points: 6,623, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Have you ever met a woman who enjoyed mixed wrestling?

I think, to be a female mixed wrestler, it is a job to do.
And in every job there is a possibility to enjoy or not.

In my experience, many woman enjoy more to have the power over a man, also with wrestling elements than to wrestle. To have a man trapped in a hold, maybe even able to tease and hurt him a little while he is not able to get away or stop her.
Old 16-Oct-20, 14:53
Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I hear rumors about well known session wrestler that' she have real life slave so amybe some women can live with that
Old 16-Oct-20, 15:07
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a hunch that a lot more women would enjoy mixed wrestling, especially if they won most or all of the time, if they didn't have any reason to suspect that the guy was perceiving it in a sexual way. The number of women who enjoy wrestling a guy when they know he's aroused by the whole thing probably goes way down.
I agree, especially if they are not sexually attracted by him.
I think it's not that uncommon for a girl to find enjoyable wrestling a man if they win (or even if they lose but they still make the guy struggle to win instead of feeling totally powerless), they may find fun reversing the expectations and it can also boost their confidence which is a pleasurable feeling itself, but if they know the guy is getting sexual pleausure the situation goes from fun to uncomfortable and weird.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-20, 20:01
Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37 Points: 7,791, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
sounds amazing! can you describe any matches with her? what types of holds does she like to use?
Usually she sweeps me, mounts me, then knee on my arms and choke out but i showed her juji gatame last time but shes afraid to use it so far sadly. i last on average about 5 minutes till submission but the last fight ive won via choke hold also a nice feeling sometimes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deinemutter For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-20, 22:10
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Last Achievements

My wife 😍😍
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sydmixwrstlr For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 00:55
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,531 Times in 659 Posts

I think almost all girls enjoy wrestling with the right person.

But there's a huge gulf between that, and being in a relationship with a guy they can overpower, without losing respect for him.

The thing I notice with strong females is they're primarily turned on by being a strong female, and by other strong females (all women are bisexual, and women are either into strength and muscles, or they're not) .. I've never met a girl who's turned on by guys they could overpower .. They're turned on by the act of overpowering (sometimes), but they're not dating those guys.

I can think of a strong female climber I dated, who married a skinny hipster she could probably easily overpower .. But she quickly lost a lot of size, and I'm sure their relationship functions by not going there.

What I notice at the gym is girls who are into wrestling or outlifting guys have the same sexuality I do .. We can talk about the same girls, from the same perspective, but we're usually both looking for tall, strong partners.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 03:09
Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28 Points: 4,650, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Yes, I have.

I met Laura in the spring of 2000 on Internet chat. I couldn’t believe through all the chats and our first face-to-face meeting, even till the first time we wrestled, that I'd been lucky enough to meet a woman who said she loved to wrestle, and who promised she could beat me easily.

Anyway, we met, and about a week later I invited her to my apartment to watch a movie and have dinner. We were both in jeans and a T-shirt. I put the movie in, had dinner in the oven, and we sat down to watch. I sat down on the futon,
and she sat on the floor with her back against the futon.

I was 6'3, 190 or so, in reasonable shape. Laura was 6'0, 225, and a serious weightlifter.

When we first talked on the phone, she said that under no circumstances would we wrestle until she got to know me better. But, everything progressed far, far faster than either of us had thought things would. So I had a feeling … and I started messing with her: gently tugging locks of hair, touching her ear, etc. And then it happened.

She turned and grabbed my wrist and EASILY pulled me to the floor. I was astounded by this woman's strength. I knew right away I had no chance. In a flash I was on my stomach, with my arms spread eagle. Seconds later, she spread my legs with hers and lay on top of me, and let out a huge groan. She told me a few nights later that she’d had a massive orgasm.
I was spread eagle on my face, and may as well have been in a rack, for all I was able to budge her.

After she made me say "I give" a few times, she let me go, and I tried to attack. She just laughed and put me in the same hold. It was that simple, in our relationship. When I resisted, I was put in some hold, made unbreakable by her strength.

Before I was able to talk her into letting me up to check on the food, I was rolled onto my back and put in a grapevine. I screamed when she locked it on, my knees felt like they were being ripped apart. She backed off, holding me still and helpless. She then put my wrists
together over my head, locked them with one hand, and started to pinch and tickle me ... I was helpless to stop her. (I really hated it, and one of the next times we wrestled, I let her know it wasn’t fun at all. I mean, I was pissed, and she quietly said “OK.”)

She let me up and followed me to the kitchen. When I didn't have things in my hands, she put me in a full nelson, my chin pushed into my chest, doing whatever she wanted to do. I'd never been controlled like that; it was amazing. Womanhandled, as she called it. At one point, she pulled me into her, face to face, and put an incredible bear hug on me. Not that I couldn't breathe, but she locked my arms so they were against/between us. Then she stepped forward — this is hard to describe — and put a foot on each side of mine and somehow locked my knees straight. All I could move was my head. She chuckled at my hard on, and put a kiss on me I’ll never, ever forget.

After dinner, we went back to the living room and sat on the floor. We had been talking about wrestling, about her strength the whole time, and I was eager to go again. We turned on the TV, and she found La Femme Nikita and put the remote down. She sat Indian style with her back against the
futon, and I laid in front of her, perpendicular. I wasn't really watching, though she kept saying, "Oh, here's where she [kicks ass] ..." I was focused on getting myself into a head scissors or something.

She eventually got tired of me touching her legs and lifted her right leg over me and rested her massive thigh on the side of my head, pinning it to the carpet. I couldn't believe that I couldn't get it out, but I couldn’t; it was unreal. So I started to struggle beneath her. I started to pull my legs up to get some leverage, which she
anticipated.

I felt her grab my legs. Keeping my head pinned, she rolled me into her lap. So now I'm draped over her, my head pinned to the floor, and my ass in the air. No leverage, no balance, and she starts to tease and tickle me. So I
flopped around (except for my head) as she laughed and played with my ass. She could make me still instantly by pinching me or bending my legs. I was screwed, and she was enjoying herself; she laughed and played with my ass for about a half hour. Right before she freed me, she put her two middle fingers against my anus. Even more than the pinches, it rendered me instantly compliant.

I learned later that she enjoyed that type of domination, and if she felt like it, she was going to penetrate me. Not my thing. One night she did and I broke it off.

I regret not talking to her about it, but I was so freaked out by it, that I deleted all our correspondence and determined that I wouldn’t go back. Pity; we had three months of spectacular wrestling, but I just didn’t want to keep her from something she loved, because we’ve all been there. I miss her.

This is all true.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to walrus21 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 13:34
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

My wife,her sister and their friend love it. I git this woman at work into it where besides wrestling me she wrestled her daughter a lot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bd324 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 14:52
Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

The longer a woman is involved with a guy in a committed relationship,the more receptive she will be to wrestling with him and the more she will enjoy it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-20, 05:59
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Last Achievements

My wife is somewhat in the middle. She is a bit boyish and she knows how to fight. In fact, she is more agile and has much better body control than I do. From the beginning of dating she would playfully punch and lock me during the day and once I told her my fetish every time we were alone we made a wrestling play in which first I dominated and jerked her off and then she would do the same to me. We enjoyed that a lot, though she told me she didn't share the fetish at all.

That changed once we started having sex. I was never very active and she started to resent the fact that jerking me off took away an opportunity for proper sex.

Once married we've had our ups and downs. She has developed a sort of barrier towards wrestling and though she still may fake a punch or kick during the day, she refrains immediately as soon as she notices that she's doing it, like she was afraid of getting my mind running.

From time to time I can talk her into wrestling. Usually with some alcohol to disinhibit her and during her bloody days so that no intercourse is expected.
A few years ago she was overweight and invincible, but very horny as well and she wasn't willing to give up sex for a jerk off. Once she went down to 60kg (120lb) she became much more confident of her body and for some reason much less horny. But she also became weaker and started complaining of getting hurt in our matches even though they are pretty one sided. Also having only the night time for us we find ourselves very tired to start such things.

I have also become much more refrained at asking her for a match, as she often reacts poorly to my request.

Sometimes, though, the planets are aligned and the kids are not at home but I come back early. Then I can talk her into a match. We need a couple of hours at least because the current process is that we start barechested on the bed or the living room. We cuddle and caress, intermixing some light punches and locks while she speaks her mind about everything from the current situation to clothing... after a while her mind block goes down and she starts responding a little bit more until suddenly she clicks and gives me a very good match to my gooey defeat.

Another option is that sometimes when we are in bed and tired I ask her to "execute" me. If she's in the mood, she will then apply a "KO" hold on a passive me and jerk me off. But that also plays into her mindblock because jerking me off often leaves her horny and at the same tame it steals from her chances or proper sex.

So, it's complicated. She knows how to fight and likes to get physical at times, but she is not at all into the same fetish as I (I don't even know how to fight properly) and she also has some blocks against it which I have to navigate.

Last edited by mixed; 18-Oct-20 at 06:01. Reason: Specify weight.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post: