Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What Do?
Resist Temptation 2 15.38%
Give in 11 84.62%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-Nov-20, 04:56
Points: 2,524, Level: 20 Points: 2,524, Level: 20 Points: 2,524, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Struggle to Resist Temptation

Oh woe is me. I never told my ex girlfriend about my kink-- but looking back, she would totally go for it. We both trained BJJ, and when we wrestled on the bed a few times I threw myself between her legs and she put me in the tightest reverse figure four, my favorite hold, and got on top of me. She held me there for a long time, slapped her ass, and squeezed even tighter until I was being smothered between her beautiful ass cheeks-- my nose kissing her lingerie. The taunting she gave me made it all the better.

We broke up for various reasons... some good, some we could have worked out. We've since communicated about them, and I have even been flirting with the idea of getting back together and letting her know about all of my kinks. Our sex life was extremely boring because I was too afraid to communicate what I liked. Oh, lord, I would give anything to have her legs wrapped around my head like that again. I saw her legs the other day and I shuddered thinking about our match. I think about it all day, dream about it. The reason in me tells me that it would be a terrible idea to ignore reason for my pleasure, but the devil sitting on my shoulders tells me to chase after pleasure with reckless abandon. I could live out my greatest sexual fantasy with her, day after day. Domination at the hands of a beautiful, well built but petite woman. I can't stop "thinking about it" if you know what I mean. Something tells me either way I will regret it.

Oh woe is me, help me resist temptation.
Old 20-Nov-20, 16:11
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts
Default Re: The Struggle to Resist Temptation

Dude, exes are exes for a reason.

There are women out there who are open to this kink, and you don’t even know if your ex would be into this kink if you told her. Don’t get back with her
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-20, 17:07
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Yeah don't get back with her. Btw, can I have her number.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-20, 16:40
Points: 3,816, Level: 26 Points: 3,816, Level: 26 Points: 3,816, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I've been there man... You could get back with her and live out many fantasies. If you're mature enough not to get so emotionally attached to the sex that you'll ignore the reasons why you broke up in the first place I'd say go after your desires man.
Old 22-Nov-20, 19:18
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizerlover69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We broke up for various reasons... some good, some we could have worked out. We've since communicated about them
Post-mortems are good, IMO. We learn, we mature, we grow.

Are the reasons you broke up still present? Or would they no longer be an issue?
Old 23-Nov-20, 15:04
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Many years I broke up with a long term girlfriend who naturally acted out my fantasies without even knowing she was (& I hadn’t told her my fetish for being pinned down, tied up and facesat - she just did it because she thought it was fun!).
We split because outside the fetish fun we weren’t compatible and there are an awful lot of hours in the day when you’re not indulging in your fetish.
I very often think about her and whether we could have made it all work, but water under the bridge now...
Old 23-Nov-20, 15:34
dj200

The lesson here is pretty clear. Don't go chasing after an ex where it ended for good reason. A fetish is a bad reason for an entire relationship. Just be more open next time.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-20, 02:00
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizerlover69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh woe is me. I never told my ex girlfriend about my kink-- but looking back, she would totally go for it. We both trained BJJ, and when we wrestled on the bed a few times I threw myself between her legs and she put me in the tightest reverse figure four, my favorite hold, and got on top of me. She held me there for a long time, slapped her ass, and squeezed even tighter until I was being smothered between her beautiful ass cheeks-- my nose kissing her lingerie. The taunting she gave me made it all the better.

We broke up for various reasons... some good, some we could have worked out. We've since communicated about them, and I have even been flirting with the idea of getting back together and letting her know about all of my kinks. Our sex life was extremely boring because I was too afraid to communicate what I liked. Oh, lord, I would give anything to have her legs wrapped around my head like that again. I saw her legs the other day and I shuddered thinking about our match. I think about it all day, dream about it. The reason in me tells me that it would be a terrible idea to ignore reason for my pleasure, but the devil sitting on my shoulders tells me to chase after pleasure with reckless abandon. I could live out my greatest sexual fantasy with her, day after day. Domination at the hands of a beautiful, well built but petite woman. I can't stop "thinking about it" if you know what I mean. Something tells me either way I will regret it.

Oh woe is me, help me resist temptation.
The fact that she is an ex-girlfriend works out perfectly for you. Tell her all about your fetish. If she is not into it, she tells you to fuck off and you don't see her again. But she is an ex, so it's not a big deal. And if she says yes, you get back together and live your fantasy. In my humble opinion, the possible positive outcomes FAR outweigh the possible negative outcomes.