Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-14, 11:54
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Back of the line, or else!

amazing story. Maybe she could end up taking even more embarrassing videos/photos, possible of him tied up on her pink bed, stuffed into her clothes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Dec-14, 23:30
Points: 9,644, Level: 42 Points: 9,644, Level: 42 Points: 9,644, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys Andithsmith that sounds like a good idea and I'll try and incorporate it soon.

Sorry that this is such slow going, but I'm quite busy.
Old 17-Dec-14, 22:27
Last Achievements

Bursting with confidence from her consecutive victories, Harriet decided to change position. She kept his neck firmly locked between her thighs as she turned onto her side. With her head resting on her hand, she looked as if she was just casually relaxing as opposed to outwrestling a boy twice her size. Will's strawberry for a face was still firmly trapped as he began to stop struggling. Leaning forward, Harriet started to tease the boy a little. Much to his distaste, she grabbed a chunk his cheek with her fingers.
"Who's a little cutey chubby cheeks" she cooed, "Maybe if they weren't so chubby you wouldn't be getting your little ass kicked eh? N'aww".
Will then let out a frenzy of grabbing and clambering at her legs, but Harriet, with a smile and a laugh, just squeezed that little bit harder and did not even flinch. At this point, Will was cursing having such short nails. He knew it was a dirty tactic but he sure as hell would have started scratching if he could.

Next, Harriet ran her fingers down William's chest. She bit her lip seductively her soft hand slowly traced the contours of his pecs. Grabbing at the neck of his shirt, she took it in both hands and began to rip the shirt off of his sweaty body. With a short, high-pitched grunt she managed to tear past the thicker area of shirt at the neck and then the rest tore away in one swift motion. Again, the girl lightly touched his now bare chest all over and She could see a bulge rising fast in his pants. Suddenly, her face contorted in anger. She punched him hard, right in the stomach and began crushing his neck even further.
"HEY! This is for my pleasure, not yours, slave" Harriet spat.
"Well I can't help it can I you idiot!" Will spluttered in retort, his voice short of breath and pained, still winded from the blow "Come on let up!"
However, this only made Harriet smack him again,
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY?! You shall address me as Mistress Harriet and how dare you speak to me like that, scum!"

The girl was now drunk on power and no longer cared how much pain she caused. That pain had also stopped Will's erection dead in its tracks. Harriet didn't really know why she wanted to caress Will. Perhaps it was about how helpless he was and she got a kick out of taking advantage of him. Maybe it proved her strength and ability. Maybe she was just horny.

In the meantime, Will was convincing himself to think unsexy thoughts whilst he was being felt up and down by the seductive, attractive girl. His mind was now being controlled too along with his body and potentially his future social life all because of her sleek, feminine, unassumingly strong legs. His thoughts drifted from tables to trifle, anything to keep his mind away from her and her touching, to avoid another boner and another beating. It drifted from race tracks to runners to legs... back to her. It drifted from sandwiches to school lunches to today when he tried to cut in line... back to her.

His mind could not leave her. He couldn't contain his cock any longer. The inevitable happened once again, and Harriet smiled an evil smile, coming up with punishments for this erectile crime in her head. Perhaps she could use the rope she hid secretly under her bed before he came. Perhaps she could take a few more photos of him trapped, struggling and embarrassed. Perhaps she could dress Will up in one of her pretty little bikinis. Whatever she did, they both knew that HE would get hurt in the end. There was no doubt in Harriet's ability now.

"I'm sorry Mistress Harriet but I can't help it" Will reluctantly said.
"Well then you should have more self control shouldn't you. But anyway I couldn't have expected that from a mere boy though, always reckless with no discipline. It's what makes them the weaker sex" She replied.
Will had to contain his anger at her sexist and generalised comment.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RevelationDay For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-14, 15:15
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Excellent! Look forward to forthcoming Parts!!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-15, 23:44
Last Achievements

With Will still in a firm headscissor, Harriet began to shuffle to the edge of the bed. She dangled his head off of the edge before finally letting Will breathe easily. Gasping, Will tried to escape again but Harriet was still sitting very high up on his chest with her feet just above the ground so all her weight was in her ass, pushing down on his chest. Will's head was just poking out of her skirt when he began grabbing at her with his arms. However, Harriet had been in comfortable ease the whole time whilst Will was constantly working to escape. He was so tired that she could easily bat his arms away. With a laugh she alighted slightly for a split second, letting Will start squirming underneath her before planting her ass back down, but this time on his face. She pulled her skirt up to allow Will to once again feel the full force of her panties. With both his tired arms easily controlled by Harriet's, once more he was pinned and completely dominated.

Realising that Will's arms weren't achieving much, the smaller girl reached Over to the bedside table, under which was her secret weapon: the handcuffs. She bought them from the joke shop on her way home from school but she was sure they would hold out fine.
"Keep still!" she demanded.
This seemed to anger Will as he started grabbing at her more. This time he really got going with the dirty tactics and began to pinch her boobs. Harriet winced in pain. Quickly, she shuffled back on his chest and squeezed her thighs around his neck. To make matters worse for Will, she then stood up and pressed harder. There was cute little Harriet, standing firm with her unassuming but rock hard thighs tightened around the tall boy's head that was dangling off the edge of her pink bed. Muffled screams came from Will's mouth as his punishment ensued. After less than a minute, Will's arms stopped thrashing and Harriet released her viper grip and his eyes closed. The girl stepped aside and pulled him so that heslumped to the floor with a loud crash, completely passed out. She stood victorious over him. Taking her phone from her bed, she brought her leg up and stood on his chest. Raising one arm to take the photo and flexing the other, she smiled into the mirror and snapped. She was pleased wit the outcome, her bicep looked small but solid and her smile was patronising. She then took another with her foot on her balls and another with her foot on his face.

Will woke up, sweating yet cold. He felt his wrists tied together behind his back as he sat on a chair completely naked staring at Harriet with two other girls either side of her.

"What should we do with him?"

TO HOPEFULLY BE CONTINUED

P.S. Sorry these sections are getting fewer and father between, im just getting a tad bored. But I'm working on a new story about a strict, sexy French teacher who secretly ballbusts and headscissors her way out of trouble and treats her male coworker teachers like naughty children! Here's a preview:

~~ Mrs M stood at the front of at the front of her classroom with a stern look on her face. She wore black heels and dark hosiery clung to her toned legs. A thin, grey, knee length skirt eccentuated her plump ass perfectly to the point where you could see the outlines both cheeks individually. Usually she had all but the top button done up on her tightly fitting white blouse, but today required a touch of cleavage. Smiling, she re-adjusted her bun whilst Mr Pugh, the tall head of languages, squirmed about on the floor, clutching his groin.
"You really should change that report, Chris." she said through dark, painted lips, "Or maybe I'll have to get out the cane my mother used when she was a teacher. I don't think you want that, do you." ~~

Last edited by RevelationDay; 20-Mar-15 at 00:11. Reason: typos
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RevelationDay For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-19, 09:12
Points: 3,461, Level: 24 Points: 3,461, Level: 24 Points: 3,461, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationDay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With Will still in a firm headscissor, Harriet began to shuffle to the edge of the bed. She dangled his head off of the edge before finally letting Will breathe easily. Gasping, Will tried to escape again but Harriet was still sitting very high up on his chest with her feet just above the ground so all her weight was in her ass, pushing down on his chest. Will's head was just poking out of her skirt when he began grabbing at her with his arms. However, Harriet had been in comfortable ease the whole time whilst Will was constantly working to escape. He was so tired that she could easily bat his arms away. With a laugh she alighted slightly for a split second, letting Will start squirming underneath her before planting her ass back down, but this time on his face. She pulled her skirt up to allow Will to once again feel the full force of her panties. With both his tired arms easily controlled by Harriet's, once more he was pinned and completely dominated.

Realising that Will's arms weren't achieving much, the smaller girl reached Over to the bedside table, under which was her secret weapon: the handcuffs. She bought them from the joke shop on her way home from school but she was sure they would hold out fine.
"Keep still!" she demanded.
This seemed to anger Will as he started grabbing at her more. This time he really got going with the dirty tactics and began to pinch her boobs. Harriet winced in pain. Quickly, she shuffled back on his chest and squeezed her thighs around his neck. To make matters worse for Will, she then stood up and pressed harder. There was cute little Harriet, standing firm with her unassuming but rock hard thighs tightened around the tall boy's head that was dangling off the edge of her pink bed. Muffled screams came from Will's mouth as his punishment ensued. After less than a minute, Will's arms stopped thrashing and Harriet released her viper grip and his eyes closed. The girl stepped aside and pulled him so that heslumped to the floor with a loud crash, completely passed out. She stood victorious over him. Taking her phone from her bed, she brought her leg up and stood on his chest. Raising one arm to take the photo and flexing the other, she smiled into the mirror and snapped. She was pleased wit the outcome, her bicep looked small but solid and her smile was patronising. She then took another with her foot on her balls and another with her foot on his face.

Will woke up, sweating yet cold. He felt his wrists tied together behind his back as he sat on a chair completely naked staring at Harriet with two other girls either side of her.

"What should we do with him?"

TO HOPEFULLY BE CONTINUED

P.S. Sorry these sections are getting fewer and father between, im just getting a tad bored. But I'm working on a new story about a strict, sexy French teacher who secretly ballbusts and headscissors her way out of trouble and treats her male coworker teachers like naughty children! Here's a preview:

~~ Mrs M stood at the front of at the front of her classroom with a stern look on her face. She wore black heels and dark hosiery clung to her toned legs. A thin, grey, knee length skirt eccentuated her plump ass perfectly to the point where you could see the outlines both cheeks individually. Usually she had all but the top button done up on her tightly fitting white blouse, but today required a touch of cleavage. Smiling, she re-adjusted her bun whilst Mr Pugh, the tall head of languages, squirmed about on the floor, clutching his groin.
"You really should change that report, Chris." she said through dark, painted lips, "Or maybe I'll have to get out the cane my mother used when she was a teacher. I don't think you want that, do you." ~~
I would love to see this story come to life, the premise sounds awesome and the teacher sounds like fun! (If you get what I mean! )
Old 01-Jun-19, 03:44
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Found this one and I love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-20, 03:50
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements