Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-19, 01:19
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Last Night I Told My Girlfriend I Wanted to Wrestle Her

Great installment again! Great story and written just as well.

As for suggestions of new scenarios, here's what I would suggest if I was in your position (and God do I wish I was)

Kind of piggybacking off lucky L's idea with superheroes, I think they make a pretty good fantasy for this setting. Harley Quinn is pre damn hot imo, so I would request something along the lines of her being Harley Quinn, then you could be a political figure she's trying to take hostage. You could even incorporate bondage (she wins by tieing you up).

Just a suggestion if your trying to mix it up, of course this will work much better if your both into superheroes.
Old 12-May-19, 04:15
LuckyL

Oh yeah great example. Really makes me jealous my wife isn't into roleplay
Old 12-May-19, 05:17
Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I actually brought up some of the superhero roleplay stuff with her the other day. Idk how much she's going to be willing to go with but she said she'd give it a whirl. It's tough - for a lot of that stuff the costumes/props go a long way to help sell the scenario, and I'm not sure how much $$ I can set aside for it right now, you know? It's not like anybody's paying to watch us dress up and fight lol.

But here's some of the scenarios that we seem to be leaning towards...

- Harley Quinn vs. Batman or Bane
- Sonya Blade vs Kano (she made me promise I wouldn't try the accent)
- Boba Fett vs Slave Leia (I came up with this one on the spot, since she got the slave outfit for my birthday one year. seriously)
- Lara Croft vs Bad Guy

Happy to hear other suggestions too.

** if we don't get to some of these, and you guys are interested in reading about that sort of match, I'd be happy to write a fiction/fantasy story around it. But that's only if it looks like it would be received well, so speak up if you want to read about one of those matches.

But like I said, Anna wanted to get to pick the scenario we go with for the next time, and she came up with it before we talked about all these other options. Idk when we'll get to do it, hopefully in the next day or two, but the scenario would be...

Anna enrolls in private lessons with this renowned wrestling instructor. The lessons don't go too well (he knows his stuff but he's a bully about it, pompous and a little inappropriate with her). When she speaks up about how not okay it is, the instructor gets rougher with her, pinning her in humiliating ways all while "teaching" her moves. Eventually she challenges him to an all-out match and they wrestle.

She likes playing the "hero" so far, which is fine with me. I'm going to do everything in my power so this is the time that our "hero" loses. Twice now she's beaten me, and in more humiliating ways than I really expected her to try, so I'm a little shaken by the whole thing. It's seriously time for some retribution. I know that half of it was me letting myself lose, but I'm going to really try to fight those urges this next time. Partially because I want that pic she snapped last time, but also it's just time to bring her ego back down to earth a bit ;-).

Wish me luck (even though I'm pretty sure you'll all be rooting for her again)!
Old 12-May-19, 06:55
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennmennen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She inched closer, placing a hand on her exposed thigh. "Okay." I could tell she was processing. "And in these....fights...who ends up winning?"

"She does."

She seemed to like that. "So like BDSM kind of?" Anna asked, latching onto the one connection to this she had heard of.

"No, no. Not like that. And definitely not as violent. The guy's gotta want to win. Gotta put up a fight."

"So the guy's trying to hurt the girl?"

"Well...sort of but I'm not a fan of anybody getting hurt for real. Just for the sake of, like, the narrative. It could be all pretend. The guy's usually gotta be arrogant, tough. And basically gets humiliated at the end by the girl."

"Oh this is more of a roleplay."
You say you want sweet revenge, but according to this what turns you on is roughly the same as many (if not most) of us: losing against the woman after a fight that can be passed as competitive.

But in both fights you have described it looks like you have met your match in that she can give you a proper fight and have you struggling for real, and she can defeat you even if you're not "cooperating".

So, yes. You want to test it all out and try to defeat her for real (I don't mean hurting each other, just overpowering her, of course).
Do you expect to get the same arousal from that? Have you thought on what to do to sexually release yourself and her should you get the upper hand?

Communication seems to be OK between you, so you should be able to fine-tune your matches in case she develops a liking for something you don't.

This goes about your request for suggestions. It's not the same to suggest a staged match that a scenario without a clear winner.
The wrestling instructor scenario you have proposed is very versatile in this case.

About superhero scenarios, they can lack versatility and there's also the costumes, not just because the price, but excessive clothing can be a turn-off for many (including myself).

Have you proposed her that she overpowers you and then masturbates you? Those are the ones I prefer when fighting my wife. She can either lock me in a hold and masturbate me while I struggle or we fight to my KO and then she masturbates me without resistance.

One thing to have in mind here is if you really need the scenarios instead of going right into the fight. She seems to enjoy it and the psychological play that comes before. My wife, for instance, gets very embarrassed if we try to make a roleplay: she just asks me for preferred attire, style and how I would like to be defeated and then we start fighting. It's less elaborate, but it takes less time and it's easier to jumpstart.

Enjoy!
Old 12-May-19, 14:28
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennmennen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I actually brought up some of the superhero roleplay stuff with her the other day. Idk how much she's going to be willing to go with but she said she'd give it a whirl. It's tough - for a lot of that stuff the costumes/props go a long way to help sell the scenario, and I'm not sure how much $$ I can set aside for it right now, you know? It's not like anybody's paying to watch us dress up and fight lol.

But here's some of the scenarios that we seem to be leaning towards...

- Harley Quinn vs. Batman or Bane
- Sonya Blade vs Kano (she made me promise I wouldn't try the accent)
- Boba Fett vs Slave Leia (I came up with this one on the spot, since she got the slave outfit for my birthday one year. seriously)
- Lara Croft vs Bad Guy

Happy to hear other suggestions too.

** if we don't get to some of these, and you guys are interested in reading about that sort of match, I'd be happy to write a fiction/fantasy story around it. But that's only if it looks like it would be received well, so speak up if you want to read about one of those matches.

But like I said, Anna wanted to get to pick the scenario we go with for the next time, and she came up with it before we talked about all these other options. Idk when we'll get to do it, hopefully in the next day or two, but the scenario would be...

Anna enrolls in private lessons with this renowned wrestling instructor. The lessons don't go too well (he knows his stuff but he's a bully about it, pompous and a little inappropriate with her). When she speaks up about how not okay it is, the instructor gets rougher with her, pinning her in humiliating ways all while "teaching" her moves. Eventually she challenges him to an all-out match and they wrestle.

She likes playing the "hero" so far, which is fine with me. I'm going to do everything in my power so this is the time that our "hero" loses. Twice now she's beaten me, and in more humiliating ways than I really expected her to try, so I'm a little shaken by the whole thing. It's seriously time for some retribution. I know that half of it was me letting myself lose, but I'm going to really try to fight those urges this next time. Partially because I want that pic she snapped last time, but also it's just time to bring her ego back down to earth a bit ;-).

Wish me luck (even though I'm pretty sure you'll all be rooting for her again)!
Here’s hoping she beats your ass a third time! Definitely rooting for Anna.
Old 12-May-19, 17:41
LuckyL

I really like her roleplay idea. I would prefer the match starts spontaneously rather than her challenging him (you). Like you keep being too rough in the demonstration. When explaining the positions be really grabby with her boobs and ass. Keep telling her she's doing everything wrong until she has enough and just attacks you.

I think that's pretty awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-19, 18:03
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You say you want sweet revenge, but according to this what turns you on is roughly the same as many (if not most) of us: losing against the woman after a fight that can be passed as competitive.

But in both fights you have described it looks like you have met your match in that she can give you a proper fight and have you struggling for real, and she can defeat you even if you're not "cooperating".

So, yes. You want to test it all out and try to defeat her for real (I don't mean hurting each other, just overpowering her, of course).
Do you expect to get the same arousal from that? Have you thought on what to do to sexually release yourself and her should you get the upper hand?

Communication seems to be OK between you, so you should be able to fine-tune your matches in case she develops a liking for something you don't.

This goes about your request for suggestions. It's not the same to suggest a staged match that a scenario without a clear winner.
The wrestling instructor scenario you have proposed is very versatile in this case.

About superhero scenarios, they can lack versatility and there's also the costumes, not just because the price, but excessive clothing can be a turn-off for many (including myself).

Have you proposed her that she overpowers you and then masturbates you? Those are the ones I prefer when fighting my wife. She can either lock me in a hold and masturbate me while I struggle or we fight to my KO and then she masturbates me without resistance.

One thing to have in mind here is if you really need the scenarios instead of going right into the fight. She seems to enjoy it and the psychological play that comes before. My wife, for instance, gets very embarrassed if we try to make a roleplay: she just asks me for preferred attire, style and how I would like to be defeated and then we start fighting. It's less elaborate, but it takes less time and it's easier to jumpstart.

Enjoy!
Oh don't get me wrong, bud, that's definitely the part of it that turns me on. And I look forward to a long life of matches where I get dominated, but like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said, it might lose it's zest if I lose every time. Plus I get the feeling that's not as fun for her. She said she wants me to really try, so I hope she's ready for that.

I'm also a little curious about what she'll do when she loses, how she'll handle it, etc. She can be crazy competitive and it might bring this thing to a whole new level.

I'm a blind guy in a new room right now, just feeling my way to all the walls in this situation. My hope is that her having the real threat of losing each time might make it all the more exciting for her, and by proxy me. So she's going to get manhandled by her own wrestling instructor like she never has before.

It's not going to be easy - I'll be fighting a war on two fronts...against both her and my own subconscious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-19, 19:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Good luck in this next fight, mate. You are carrying the hopes and dreams of men everywhere. I have faith in you!

(Not really. Kick his ass again, Anna.)
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-19, 15:50
LuckyL

I hope things are going well! Would love to hear about your last match with Anna if it happened.

Sounds like you're really going to go hard for the win but I predict she kicked your ass again.
Old 29-May-19, 22:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hah thanks for following up. Honestly we haven't had a chance. Due to our jobs, I've barely seen her this month. For context, she works in sales for hotels/airlines, so she's constantly moving all over the country. And I work as a freelance video producer, so it just happens to keep working out where the one week she was home, I was filming in the midwest.

There's still a little overlap, but honestly we've both been so exhausted I haven't pushed for it yet. Though that hasn't stopped us from texting about it. When I get a chance I'll type it all up (not sure how I feel about sending screenshots of our texts. Is that a weird thing to do? I might be overthinking it).

But thank you all for your patience. Her and I are going to have a match as soon as we both recover from all the traveling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post: