Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 24-Oct-20, 18:17
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a few girls are posting about price increases.
change "a few" into "a lot" or "many", than you are right.

Look at the statistic of @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in posting [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

From 21 ladies at Londonīs submissionroom 14 increased their fees. That is exactly 2/3. I can imagine that this will be representative for session-wrestlers in whole europe, when the Corona-crisis is over. So the headline of this thread "Session rates are getting out of hand" is absolutely reasonable IMHO.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 18:34
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

London submissionroom, never heard of this, I am not from London. 21 wrestlers, all working at the same exact company, are hardly a representative sample of the greater industry. I challenge you to do better statistics.

Your imagination is your imagination. You could be right, but probably not.

Look, they will either keep their prices or try to increase. If they try to increase and it doesn't work, they will back off. If it does work, their price was too low anyway for their goal, which is to optimize income.

Also, those quoted price increases are from August 2019 to today. Half of that time was pre-crisis. If you're that revolted that women are charging too much money, don't hire them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 18:51
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why did you add the word "probably" in your sentence?

If you would have written "You could be right, but maybe not" it would have been fine and I could maybe agree with you.

But saying that I am "probably" not right, just shows your arrogance.

Quote:
Also, those quoted price increases are from August 2019 to today. Half of that time was pre-crisis.

Show me the evidance that half of the price-increases where pre-corona-crisis.

You cant, because the price-increases of the very majority of these 14 ladies happened during the corona-crisis. So your objection is useless
Old 24-Oct-20, 18:53
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
London submissionroom, never heard of this, I am not from London. 21 wrestlers, all working at the same exact company, are hardly a representative sample of the greater industry. I challenge you to do better statistics.

Look, they will either keep their prices or try to increase. If they try to increase and it doesn't work, they will back off. If it does work, their price was too low anyway for their goal, which is to optimize income.

Also, those quoted price increases are from August 2019 to today. Half of that time was pre-crisis. If you're hat revolted that women are charging too much money, don't hire them.
Yes, I agree. This topic really should be closed. The minority are never going to agree with us and vice versa, so it's just going around in circles.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 18:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why did you add the word "probably" in your sentence?

If you would have written "You could be right, but maybe not" it would have been fine and I could maybe agree with you.

But saying that I am "probably" not right, just shows your arrogance.
lol, probably = arrogant? I could imagine that the "tip moar" guilt tripping from COVID times could last afterward, and the new norm (in America) will be to tip waiters a minimum of 30%. But I'll probably be wrong about that. People will just stop going to restaurants, or go less often, if it's that expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Show me the evidance that half of the price-increases where pre-corona-crisis.

You cant, because the price-increases of the very majority of these 14 ladies happened during the corona-crisis. So your objection is useless
The latest cached version of the website only has results as late as September 2019. I never followed that website before, I can't tell you what the prices were in March. Please show me that all the price increases came during COVID.

And more importantly, a sample size of 21, all from the same "neighborhood," if you will, many of whom probably talk to each other regularly, and most of whom have their prices publicly listed on the same website, is not representative of the hundreds of wrestlers across the globe.
Old 24-Oct-20, 19:01
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Look, they will either keep their prices or try to increase. If they try to increase and it doesn't work, they will back off.
I doubt this. There was so lot discussions of the session-ladies at twitter about joint increasement of the fees and now at the submissionroom we see the first result of it that 2/3 of the team increased their fees. As I know that session-wrestlers from all over europe where involved in this discussions to joint increasement of the session-fees, I am sure that this example that 2/3 of the submission-team is representative for all european session-wrestlers. I would not be surprised if they will bulit a session-wrestlers-labour-union soon As an example I know that one of the max-girls was asking 400 Euro for an hour-session in germany in this summer. OK, I understand that ladies who travel now during this corona-crisis take higher fees as their "risk-insurance", but 400 Euros/hour are insane, as usually in germany the normal fee was 200-300 Euro/hour.

So, Mr. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , I cant tell if the session-rates will go out of hand all over the globe, but I am sure that they will increase very much in europe. Maybe the europe-based session-wrestlers found out in their increasement discussion how high the fees in USA are and so they hope that they can take these fees also in Europe. But I predict they will cut into their own flesh with this IMHO ridicolous idea.

Last edited by Fritz; 24-Oct-20 at 19:11.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-20, 19:08
Last Achievements

The only thing I saw was a couple wrestlers responding to tweets "word, my prices went *up*." All of the wrestlers involved in that had no sessions at all during the summer months, or at least had to cancel parts of their tours when they got no business. Maybe I missed the official price-increase twitter zoom conference call.

What I can tell you is I did a Skype session with a European wrestler and the price was significantly lower than I was expecting. So pardon my skepticism that all wrestlers are going to raise their prices and somehow find success.

If the max girls were asking for 400 Euros in Germany, just don't pay. They will find a few guys who will, or they won't, and they'll lower their prices or cancel their trip.
Old 24-Oct-20, 19:15
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
If the max girls were asking for 400 Euros in Germany, just don't pay. They will find a few guys who will, or they won't, and they'll lower their prices or cancel their trip.
Except of me and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] most germans are stupid , so they got enough bookings that they already travelled 2 or 3 times to germany for sessions during the corona-crisis, sometimes all 4 max-ladies together (+ the one max-man).
Old 24-Oct-20, 19:25
Last Achievements

Calling people stupid doesn't help your case. Maybe the other guys make a lot of money and they consider the fee worth it. It's just bitter resentment and misogyny.
Old 24-Oct-20, 19:29
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Calling people stupid doesn't help your case.
But when subboy2 calls people idiots, twats, etc, than itīs fine for you?
Closed Thread