Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 21-Sep-16, 13:45
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,751 Times in 631 Posts
Default Re: Lily's Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And in wrestling, schoolgirl pinning, facesitting and smothering, I like to take a little more care to set my victim up and lot more time when I do him.
I find that now I spend a lot less time wrestling and much much more time facesitting and smothering. And once it's as I want it I'm there a long time. An hour or two simply isn't enough anymore.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-16, 14:00
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,844 Times in 2,720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find that now I spend a lot less time wrestling and much much more time facesitting and smothering. And once it's as I want it I'm there a long time. An hour or two simply isn't enough anymore.
I don't mind beating my victim up first sometimes. I still find it very sexy to make him give in a few times to a lingering judo hold or two or knock him out with hadaka jime or look into his eyes as I squeeze him until he taps with his face in my pussy in a side head scissor and then keep going until he taps again.

Then a long tight schoolgirl pin smother for the rest of the evening, sitting on his face as I rather enjoy myself.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-16, 14:05
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't mind beating my victim up first sometimes. I still find it very sexy to make him give in a few times to a lingering judo hold or two or knock him out with hadaka jime or look into his eyes as I squeeze him until he taps with his face in my pussy in a side head scissor and then keep going until he taps again.

Then a long tight schoolgirl pin smother for the rest of the evening, sitting on his face as I rather enjoy myself.
I use smothering when I'm feeling wicked. A nice tight seal then short smothers to weaken followed by a long merciless smother to test his limits.

Usually tho it's a long full weight facesit, usually reverse, just relaxing on his face and letting him breathe when I feel a tap on my leg.
Old 21-Sep-16, 14:13
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I use smothering when I'm feeling wicked. A nice tight seal then short smothers to weaken followed by a long merciless smother to test his limits.

Usually tho it's a long full weight facesit, usually reverse, just relaxing on his face and letting him breathe when I feel a tap on my leg.
Mmmmm, delicious. Total control with maybe the odd tap refused, just to add a little spice. I think I prefer forward facesitting, probably because I can look into his eyes and connect. Also if I'm beating him up and can watch him suffer under me too.

However I do spend many hours with his nose between my bottom cheeks smothering him.

Sometimes I don't wrestle first but just mount him for a leisurely sit of a few hours. A glass of wine, a good book or my computer so I can answer correspondence to my website.

In this sort of sitting, I'll often arrange it near a mirror fronted cabinet so I can reverse sit and half open the door and look back over my shoulder and see his face. I like this and my victim absolutely loves it.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 21-Sep-16, 14:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Mmmmm, delicious. Total control with maybe the odd tap refused, just to add a little spice. I think I prefer forward facesitting, probably because I can look into his eyes and connect. Also if I'm beating him up and can watch him suffer under me too.

However I do spend many hours with his nose between my bottom cheeks smothering him.

Sometimes I don't wrestle first but just mount him for a leisurely sit of a few hours. A glass of wine, a good book or my computer so I can answer correspondence to my website.

In this sort of sitting, I'll often arrange it near a mirror fronted cabinet so I can reverse sit and half open the door and look back over my shoulder and see his face. I like this and my victim absolutely loves it.
I prefer reverse as I like a full facesit, covering his eyes as well and fully resting my weight on his face. It takes a little wriggling to get the nose just right but it's lovely when you do and it's so funny how he can't see for a while after a long sit because of pressure on his eyes. All he can see is stars.

Wine and cheese, a book, my laptop or the tv, all good accompaniments to a relaxed facesitting tho my favourite has to be chatting to friends on the phone.
Old 21-Sep-16, 14:33
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
I prefer reverse as I like a full facesit, covering his eyes as well and fully resting my weight on his face. It takes a little wriggling to get the nose just right but it's lovely when you do and it's so funny how he can't see for a while after a long sit because of pressure on his eyes. All he can see is stars.

Wine and cheese, a book, my laptop or the tv, all good accompaniments to a relaxed facesitting tho my favourite has to be chatting to friends on the phone.
Yes in the reverse, I like to sit with his nose between my cheeks, almost letting him breathe and then move back right on his face with my somewhat wet pussy on his face fully smothering him. To add a bit of interest, I sometimes twine his wrists around my ankles so I can torture him as I relax and he smothers. A couple of pegs on his nipples and regular twists of my ankles bring forth very sexy vibrations and I have had to cut the odd phone conversation and call back.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 21-Sep-16, 14:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yes in the reverse, I like to sit with his nose between my cheeks, almost letting him breathe and then move back right on his face with my somewhat wet pussy on his face fully smothering him. To add a bit of interest, I sometimes twine his wrists around my ankles so I can torture him as I relax and he smothers. A couple of pegs on his nipples and regular twists of my ankles bring forth very sexy vibrations and I have had to cut the odd phone conversation and call back.
I find nipple twisting can cause very satisfactory vibrations but it can be as easy as chatting to him and demanding a reply while I'm still sat on him. He has to repeat till it's perfectly understandable of course.

My favourite torture apart from smothering has to be trampling, especially in heels. I like him bound and helpless so he knows he's totally at my mercy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-16, 15:26
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
I find nipple twisting can cause very satisfactory vibrations but it can be as easy as chatting to him and demanding a reply while I'm still sat on him. He has to repeat till it's perfectly understandable of course.

My favourite torture apart from smothering has to be trampling, especially in heels. I like him bound and helpless so he knows he's totally at my mercy.
Yes I like chatting and pushing him to reach the perfect pitch too but when I'm reading a book or listening to music it's easier to just reach down and pinch the pegs to increase the pressure and increase the moans without disturbing what I'm doing. It doesn't take much of a pinch on a peg on a previously twisted nipple to make a large increase in moans come out. It also beautifully objectifies him at the same time.

I understand the attraction of trampling, but it doesn't push either of our buttons yet.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 21-Sep-16, 16:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yes I like chatting and pushing him to reach the perfect pitch too but when I'm reading a book or listening to music it's easier to just reach down and pinch the pegs to increase the pressure and increase the moans without disturbing what I'm doing. It doesn't take much of a pinch on a peg on a previously twisted nipple to make a large increase in moans come out. It also beautifully objectifies him at the same time.

I understand the attraction of trampling, but it doesn't push either of our buttons yet.
I love objectification. I often treat him simply as furniture. I ignore him whilst using him as my seat, treating him as I would any other furniture with no interaction or consideration. In this scenario he must stay still, he mustn't moan, even his breathing should be shallow and less noticeable than usual. He is merely a seat and should behave like one.
Old 21-Sep-16, 19:41
Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14 Points: 1,268, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Hi Lily, love your work ... would you be able to do more scenes wearing a thong?

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother