Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-Jan-22, 03:09
Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default sessionswithsim

I’ve personally sessioned with Simone and all I can say is that she is absolutely amazing. She has legitimate martial arts skill. Her Jiu-jitsu is on point. Her purple belt suggests as much. She applied a triangle during our session that had me seeing stars and drooling at the mouth 🤤. Pretty sure it put me to sleep for a bit. Her thick thighs provided a nice pillow for the trip to la la land.

However, where this beauty really shines is in her standup game. The years of Muay Thai experience has created dynamite in her hands and legs. We did six rounds of competitive Muay Thai sparring. During one of our exchanges, she caught me with a stinging left hook. Stunned and buzzed, I desperately tried to clinch to regain my senses. Realizing my vulnerable state, she skillfully disengaged my attempted clinch and went in for the kill. Luckily, the round ended, and I was saved by the bell, prompting Simone to scream out: awwww. I found that incredibly hot.

We finished with five rounds of beatdowns where she put that rocket left hook to good use again, as digging punches to my body turned my organs to Swiss cheese. My abdomen was swore and tender for five days after.

I cannot recommend her enough. If you’re looking for a legit mma/martial arts bad ass, you can’t go wrong with Sim. I highly recommend and don’t miss out if she’s in your area.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kcplease For This Useful Post:

Tags
atlanta, atlanta sessions, knock out headscissor, session review, sessionswithsim