Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-23, 13:25
Points: 4,255, Level: 27 Points: 4,255, Level: 27 Points: 4,255, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default please could someone help me for that

Please,
could someone help me to identify a couple of movies i saw when i was much younger and then i was not able to find anywhere. I am from Italy and saw them in my mother tongue.
Sorry for my writing mistakes.

first: black&white movie maybe 1970-1980 - some men ,probably for machism or rape or miss behaviour toward women, were judged and condemned by a female jury and then deported to a sort of prison camp ruled of course only by women. They were submitted to a special ALFA TREATEMENT , that is, a group of female guards every day raped them till exhaustion.

second: black&white same period and much harder - some women (villanesses?) first killed a man tied to a pillory strangling (garroting?) him. After, an other man was kicked into a sort of cell (cabin?) to be submitted to a strange (deadly?) treatment. Actually, the real menace was outside the cell and so as the man inside watched, all the females outside died.
I tried to discover the tittle of this episode (maybe an episode of Doctor Who but it seems to me a bit strange).
Thanks in advance to anybody who can give me even a suggestion.