Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jul-14, 08:20
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Babysitting goes wrong!

This is my first story in like a year or something, I'll try to finish quickly but I'm still in school (summer courses are the worst) so no promises.

Prologue

"Mom there's no way I'm wasting my first weekend home from school babysitting a couple of brats!" I tried to explain. My first year of university hadn't gone quite how I had planned, but I was back home now and I wanted to spend my time going out drinking with my friends, not looking after a couple of kids.

"Don't be such a baby Dean! I owe the Carrons a ton of favours and they haven't gotten to get away from their kids and celebrate their anniversary in years! You're doing it!" my mother retorted. Well that was the end of that. Once my mother decided on something that was it, their was no talking her out of it. Looks like this weekend is gonna suck!

Chapter 1: Meeting the Carrons

"WHAT!?!?! I'm not getting paid for this?" I demanded.

"I told you, I owe the Carrons a lot of favours." my mom quickly reminded. I was so cheesed, this had gone from bad to worst and we weren't even there yet.

"So how old are these girls anyway?" I ask my mother while staring out of the window of the moving car. If I was going to spend a weekend with these dweebs it probably would help to have some background info.

"Well I'm pretty sure Danielle is sixteen and Katy is fourteen, but there about your age! It could be fun!" my mother proclaimed.

"Mom I'm ninteen, I'm in university, I'm a man. There in high school still, they're just little girls!" I snorted. I couldn't believe my mother had compared me to these kids, I'm an adult! I drank wine this year! What did these kids know about anything? This was gonna be the worst.

When we finally got to the house, I said goodbye to my mom and slowly staggered to the house. It was a fairly large house, pretty sure Mr.Carron was a dentist or something. I really don't know the Carrons very well, I've only seen the parents twice and I'd never seen the kids. I mostly just knew them as Mom's Asian friends. I didn't like to think of them like that, I just didn't really have any other information than that. Finally I arrived at the door and knocked roughly, I really needed to get this over with. The door quickly opened and out sprung Mr and Mrs. Carron.

"The girls are downstairs, have a good weekend!" Mrs. Carron shouted as she blazed past me, obviously excited to be getting away with her husband. Hey at least someone was gonna have a good weekend. I walk through the front door and I immediately see that this house is way bigger inside than it is outside. In fact it was enormous! After taking a quick tour, I decide it best to go see the little twerps I'm gonna be babysitting for the next forty-eight hours. As I walk downstairs, I quickly notice that only one of the girls is down here, but after that the only thing I notice for a while is this girl. Assuming this girl is Danielle(and I later would learn that it was) she was supposed to only be 16, but looking at her you certainly couldn't tell. She was laying on her stomach and playing some video game and the first thing I noticed was her ass, it was way bigger than it had any right to be, and her black yoga pants did little to hide it's shape and size. A quick glance at her face to make sure she wasn't noticing my stare lead to a long gaze as I looked upon her magnificent features. She had small but full lips, an adorably small nose, and dark brown eyes that seemed to envelop me with the first look she gave me, as she finally acknowledged my presence.

"Are you the babysitter she asked?" her voice was soft but not weak in any way, and it made my heart flutter just a little bit.

"Um..yea. Sorry, yea my name is Dean." I nervously stammered.

"Ahh, mine's Danielle, but everyone just calls me Dani" she replied cooly. In attempt to avoid stammering again I decided to just sit down and watch her play her game, whilst trying not to stare at her too much. She's playing some wrestling game (I used to be super into it, but I stopped a couple years back), and she's clearly made a character in her own likeness as I don't remember a Asian female wrestler named Dani the Destroyer. I did recognize her opponent as it was my favourite wrestler ever, THE UNDERTAKER, an enormous man who pretended to be some sort of undead zombie or something (they never really explained it). Now Dani was quite simply obliterating this guy and I couldn't believe how good she was at this game.

"Wow you are amazing at this game! You're destroying this guy! And you're even using a girl to do it!" I cheered! Admittedly saying that last thing might not have been really smart.

"Whoa what are you trying to say? Why would it be harder to use a girl to win?" she snapped, her soft voice replaced with some severity.

"Oh um..well I wasn't trying to say anything. I was just impressed you could win using a weaker character." I squeaked out. Wow! I really wanted this girl to like me, and I was saying just about everything to get in the way of that.

"Are you trying to say men are better wrestlers then women? Care to put your money where your mouth is?" she was standing up now, and practically yelling in my face.

"No look I didn't mean to offen-" I started to explain my actions but she quickly interuptted me by pushing me back onto the couch.

"Wrestle me right now! And once I kick your ass you're gonna learn just how strong a woman wrestler can be! And how about we make this interesting, if, no when I kick the crap out of you, you have to do whatever say, scratch that you have to be my slave! For the whole weekend!" Dani was right in my face and she was actually kneeling on my lap while I sat on the couch. I was a little scared, but my curiousity got the better of me.

"Well...what do I get if I win?" I asked nervously. Her head flew back and she erupted with laughter.

"Haha that's so cute, you think you have a chance. I'll tell you what, if you are able to make me give up then I'll be you're slave for the whole weekend. And I'd have to do anything, and I mean anything, you said. But don't get to many sick ideas the only interaction you're gonna have with this body is when it's twisting your body in so many painful positions that you beg to be my slave. Well that's not entirely true, you'll get a chance to worship this body after you accept your slavehood, but I promise you that won't be enjoying it." and with that Dani had peaked my interest, and I quickly agreed to the match. Dani ran up to her bedroom to get changed in to her "wrestling attire" and when she came back down I nearly fainted. She was in her bathing suit, a pink two piece that showed her body off, and made my jaw drop.

"If I'm wrestling in this, then you're wrestling in your underwear, unless you want me to change into something less revealing?" she teased. I've never undressed as fast as I did there in my entire life. Now that we were both ready to go we moved over to side of her living room with less furniture and prepared to begin. We started circling each other, but then in a move I'd seen my brother pull of at wrestling practice I faked a direct attack, and then dove for her legs. Dani was obviously familar with this move as well, and to counter she simply jumped in the hair. I fell flat on my face and she landed with both feet on the small back which had me writhing on the ground in pain. Dani clearly wasn't taking me very seriously now as she slowly walked to me and picked me back up onto my feet, before pushing my face forward and almost effortlessly tripping my legs, sending me sprawling back to the ground. This was not going my way and I needed to come up with a new strategy quickly.

"Haha, well if you are ready to give up I'll accept a surrender if you get on you're knees, admit that girls are better wrestlers than boys, and kiss my pretty little feet." Dani teased, at this point more than certain that her victory was assured. Part of me thought that maybe surrendering would be smart, but ever since I was a kid I'd always had a really sensitive nose so all the smells were amplified, and the pungent smell of feet was by far my least favourite, so kissing hers was not an option, I'd have to win.

"Not gonna happen, there's no way I'm gonna get anywhere near those feet, and I'm certainly not gonna be kissing them." I'd tried to sound tough and manly but my voice had cracked and by the time I said kissing them, I was practically pleading.

"Aww does poor little baby not like my poor little feet? What did they ever do you, you meanie" she mocked me by saying all of this in a babyish voice. Before I knew what I was doing I was telling her all about my noise issue, and I asked her please no matter what she did, to get her feet involved.

"You have to be the dumbest little boy I've ever met. Of course you'll be kissing my feet, now that I know all of that I'm gonna make you spend hours tied up kissing and licking my feet, and that's gonna start right now!" she explained evilly, before jumping at my legs. I tried hard to stop her momentum from knocking me over, and I suceeded! My victory was shortlived however when she picked me up over her shoulder, ran back over to the couch and jumped on to it, driving my back into one of the armrest. Before I knew what was happening I was lying on my back on the couch and she was sitting on my upper chest, using all her strength in an attempt to pin my arms down under that beautiful ass of hers. I tried so hard to fight back but her strength was incredible and before long she has securely pinned my left hand underneath her. I only had one hand left to defend myself, and that clearly wasn't enough to stop her as she fought hard to pin my other hand down with one hand, while using the other to slap me across the face. I quickly become disoriented and as I lost focus I also lost control of my last hand which also was pinned underneath her, now I was helpless. I prepared for the physical beating I was expecting to receive but to my shock, she instead adjusted and slammed her feet directly into my face, now using her arms to hold hands down, and her feet for the assault.

"How do they smell? Are you in love yet? Ready to shower them with love and affection?" Dani taunted me as she rubbed her bare feet in my face. This was almost more than I could take, the smell was so overpowering and I was trying so desperately to break free, but Dani had me in a hold there was no way out of it.

"C'mon you little baby, pucker up those lips of yours and give my feet some kisses! You better realize the only way out of this is me letting you go and that's not happening until I'm satisfied!" Dani demanded. I simply couldn't do it, kissing her feet was beyond my control, even if I wanted to my body wouldn't let me. "You will not deny me of what I want! If you don't kiss them, I'm gonna punch you're balls!" Dani threatened, and before I could react she grabbed both my hands with just one of hers and sent her fist crashing down into my balls. My body tried to fold up but all that accomplished was driving my face further into the feet that were tormenting me. I couldn't kiss them! I would not kiss this bitch's feet! I would not do it! With all the strength that I had in me I tried to push her off of me...but Dani just laughed and pushed me back down hard onto the couch, and continued rubbing her soles into my prone face. Another punch followed, more pain than I had ever experienced flew through my body and let out a howl. "Haha, couple more of those and it'll be kissin time!" Dani shrieked and slammed her fist repeatedly into my balls. The pain was overwhelming..I couldn't do it..I just couldn't....not her feet. With one last punch and a whimper, my resolve was gone, I gave in. I planted a kiss on her left sole, and then collapsed back onto the couch sobbing. "HAHA YES! YOU KISSED MY FOOT! YOU KISSED MY FOOT! YOU KISSED IT! I MADE YOU KISS IT! YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW! AHAHAHAHA!" Dani let out a stream of shrieks and cackles. "SAY IT! SAY THAT YOU'RE MY BITCH! TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!"

"...i'm you're bitch" I admitted weakly.

"Who do you belong to?!" Dani demanded.

"I....belong......to........ Dani" I squeaked through sobs. "Now please let me go!"

"Never! I want one hundred kisses on these adorable little feet of mine as you're way of apologizing for being so mean to them and not kissing them immediately! After you finish that you'll be punished for those awful things you said, and then you'll be allowed to pledge you're life to me and become my slave!" Dani cackled. Defeated, I simply began to kiss Dani's feet, wondering how things had gotten so bad so fast.

"Hey sis, what are you doing?" I heard a soft voice from behind me say.

The End of Chapter 1!
Old 05-Jul-14, 11:27
Points: 3,047, Level: 22 Points: 3,047, Level: 22 Points: 3,047, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Babysitting goes wrong!

not bad
keep going please!
Old 05-Jul-14, 12:30
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Awesome story, can't wait to read more!
Old 05-Jul-14, 16:02
Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26 Points: 4,044, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Davos, your stories have been some of my favorites. I'm really glad you're writing a new one
The Following User Says Thank You to apulporange For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-14, 00:26
Points: 7,725, Level: 37 Points: 7,725, Level: 37 Points: 7,725, Level: 37
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Good story so far. Lot's a facesitting I hope.
The Following User Says Thank You to mike3121 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-14, 08:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter Two

As I looked up at the vixen who was controlling me I was reminded of the first time I saw her. I remembered seeing her long black hair that just reached her shoulders. I remembered seeing her deep, dark brown eyes and her soft, full lips. I remember seeing this girl and immediately wanting to be with her. This, however was not what I had in mind. And as I unwilling continued to kiss her toes I couldn't see this weekend going that well.

"Hey sis, what are you doing?" I head a soft voice from behind me say. It was at this point that I remembered that there were supposed to be two kids for me to babysit, and this new voice must be the younger one. I looked over to see a cute Asian girl, but one who was clearly still growing and although she showed signs that she might one day be the knockout her sister is, at this point she still looked pretty childish. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a t-shirt that said angel in training.

"Oh hey there Katy, I was just playing with our new babysitter. He really doesn't like feet, so I decided to sit on him until he kissed mine." Dani explained sweetly, as if she was telling a story about a trip to the grocery store. I had stopped kissing her feet when Katy appeared, but a soft kick to the forehead reminded me of my unfortunate task.

"Ewww he's kissing you're feet? That's so gross!" Katy sneered. I couldn't have agreed with her more.

"Haha yup! But he doesn't have any choice! We had a wrestling match where the loser had be the winner's slave. Actually I don't know if you can call it a match, I basically just threw this poor little boy around and then rubbed my feet in his face." Dani explained. Her description of the match was unfortunately accurate.

"Wow! You beat him up! But he's so much older than you? I mean he's supposed to be in university and you're only fourteen!" Katy couldn't believe what was happening in front of her. Wait what! Mom said Dani was sixteen! Was I seriously supposed to believe that a fourteen year old just beat the crap out of me?

"Wait..there's no way you can be fourteen!" I let out a cry from under my tormentor. It just couldn't be true!

"Haha yup! Fourteen years old! Just finished grade 8 and just finished kicking your butt! Now why don't you get back to kissing my pretty little middle school girl toes!" Dani laughed as she shoved her feet into my mouth. I couldn't believe that a fourteen year old girl had made such short work of me and was now forcing me to do something I wouldn't dream of doing in my whole life. What I wasn't noticing through all of this was the gears turning inside of Katy's head.

"Wait Dani, if you beat him up so easily, and I'm only two years younger than you, do you think I could beat him up?" Katy asked in confusion. A twelve year old was seriously considering whether she could beat me up! What kind of sick nightmare was I in.

"Yea you could probably beat him up. I mean I wasn't even trying and I destroyed him, and you aren't that much weaker than me. It might be a little bit difficult, but you shouldn't have any serious problems. Why? You looking to get you're feet kissed by a university boy too?" Dani asked. Oh no. Was it even possible? Could I really lose to a twelve year old? I didn't think I could, but the idea of me getting dominated by a fourteen year old wasn't something I would've believed before it happened to me.

"Haha I don't know, I just think he's kind of cute. I wouldn't mind if he had to be my slave too." Katy giggled as she explained her motivations.

"Haha well there slave it looks like you get a break from kissing my toes, but it's not gonna be much of a break when my baby sister, Katy the Krusher, destroys you!" Dani announced. She finally released me from her grip and I slid off of the couch and onto the floor, and the first thing I realized was how tired and sore I was, I had forgotten just how bad of shape Dani's beating had left me in.

"So if I win you have to do what I say? No takesie backsies!! You're mine for the whole weekend, and you have to do whatever I want!" Katy spoke with significantly more force to me than she had earlier with her sister.

"It doesn't matter little girl, because I'm going not going to lose!" I yelled at her. I thought maybe I could intimidate her, and get out of this ridiculous situation.

"Tehe you sure are cute! I can't wait to own you!" Katy sang as she approached me with a menacing look in her eye. We locked hands and started pushing against each other and I was immediately shocked at just how strong this little girl was. I was barely able to hold my ground and then she gave me a wink, took a step forward and pushed me back. She was actually stronger than me! How was that even possible? She knew it too as she began to giggle and continued to push me back, farther and farther until she had pushed me right up against the wall. She then pinned my hands to the wall and started pushing me down the wall until we were at the same height, all the while giggling uncontrollably.

"You don't look so confident now sweetie. Don't worry it'll all be over soon and once I own you, I'll take real good care of you." Katy teased. She started leaning forward slowly until our faces were inches apart, and then she coyly kissed me on the nose.

"Haha looks like you're having an easier time with him than I did!" Dany complimented her sister from her seat on the couch. Katy nodded in approval and then taking a page from her sisters book, she grabbed both of my legs and picked me up over her shoulder. Then she walked me back to the middle of the room and dropped me on the floor right in front of the couch. My back was shooting with pain and before I had any chance to make a recovery, Katy had straddled me and pinned my arms above my head. Dani didn't miss a beat and immediately placed her feet onto my face, and despite just getting them off of my face a minute ago I definitely still wasn't used to that smell. Both the girls had a good laugh about this before they started debating how the most embarrassing way to finish me off.

"Hmm you could wrap those strong little legs of yours around his neck and give him a good squeeze, he wouldn't be able to last twenty seconds!" Dany suggested.

"No I need something that will show our new friend exactly why he has no choice but to be my slave, and I think I know exactly what to do! I'm gonna make him kiss my bum!" Katy exclaimed whilst continuing to hold me down. There was no way in hell I was gonna do that!

"HAHAHAHA oh my god yes Katy! That's perfect! That'll show him who's boss!" Dany cheered her little sister on. Katy repositoned so that she was now sitting on my upper chest, her face was facing my legs, and her little
twelve-year old butt was just an inch from my face.

"It's kissin time slave! I want you to cover this cute little tushy of mine with kisses." Katy instructed.

"There is no way I'm gonna kiss your butt brat!" I shouted in defiance.

"Haha he said something similar about my feet, but I think I know what'll change his tune" Dany practically sang as she stood up from the couch. I couldn't see what she was doing, because at this point I'll I could was Katy's ass hanging dangerously close to my face, but it would take long to figure out. To my horror, Dany did the unthinkable and stepped on my balls! I yelped out in pain and my body once again tried to fold up, but all that accomplished was driving my face straight into Katy's bottom.

"Hahahaha you sure are eager! Now pucker those sweet little lips of yours and plant one right on my adorable little tush!" Katy demanded, sitting back so that her ass was now directly on my face. I still could just barely breath, although the smell wasn't too pleasant, but that wasn't what was concerning me. Dany had stopped for the time being and I thought maybe my torture was over, but then I heard a gasp from Katy and the sound of Dani's feet leaving the ground and then I felt the most pain I'd ever felt in my life. Dany had jumped on my balls, and I would do anything, and yes I mean anything to prevent feeling that pain again. So again I did the unthinkable, I kissed Katy's ass, the ass of a girl seven years younger than myself, and I kissed it over and over again, in absolute shame.

"HE'S KISSING IT! HE'S KISSING MY BUTT! A UNIVERSITY BOY IS HELPLESS UNDERNEATH ME AND HE'S SO SCARED OF ME THAT HE'S KISSING MY BUTT!" Katy screamed in joy. She jumped off of me and started dancing around with her sister chanting "BUTTKISSER" over and over again. I just laid on the floor, not knowing whether the pain or the shame I felt was greater.

"You know what? I think since I won that match and I made this little boy here become my slave I deserve something special! I think today's the day I get my first kiss!" Katy yelled out in excitement. First kiss? Oh god did she want to kiss me? I just couldn't let that happen! Hearing this I tried to crawl away with all of the strength I had left in me, but Dany saw what I was doing and pounced on me in a second.

"Not so fast loser! Katy won the match, so now you have to do what ever she says, and she says it's kissin time!" Dani taunted me. She then forced to get to my knees, before sitting on my legs and holding both my arms behind my back. "He's ready for his kiss Katy!"

"This sure is gonna be a fun weekend!" Katy squealed. Then she leaned down and took my face in both of her hands. Her face was quickly approaching mine, and although I was fighting like a mad man to break free, Dany held me still. As Katy's face got closer and closer I realized that my fate was sealed. Finally after what seemed like the longest second of my life, Katy's lips touched mine and she gave me a childish peck. Dany let me fall to the ground as she got up to celebrate her sister's triumph. This was simply too much and I broke into tears, crying collapsed on the floor. A fourteen year old and a twelve year old had both beaten me up and I had been forced to kiss feet and a butt. To top it all off Katy's kiss had emasculated me more than I thought possible. I didn't see any way it could get worse than this.

"This is gonna be the best weekend ever!" the Carrons cheered.

End of Chapter 2.

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I'll most likely have another chapter done tomorrow night. I was also wondering if anyone wanted me to post some of my old stories from another site? Not all of them are finished, but they're all pretty similar to this one.

Last edited by davosseaworth; 06-Jul-14 at 08:25.
Old 06-Jul-14, 12:07
Points: 3,047, Level: 22 Points: 3,047, Level: 22 Points: 3,047, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Awesome story, definitely keep going with it!
If the old stories are half as good as this, you should chuck them up
Old 07-Jul-14, 04:49
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Any suggestions for what the girls should do to him now that he's their slave?
Old 07-Jul-14, 06:33
Banned
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by davosseaworth [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any suggestions for what the girls should do to him now that he's their slave?
Definitely more facesitting from both of them! Maybe tie him up, take embarrassing pictures of him getting dominated by them and uploading them to Facebook, have them shove his face in their moms underwear lol just some ideas :-)
Old 07-Jul-14, 09:40
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Looking great! But please lets have some facesitting. Would be good if they tied him up and both sat on him, taking it in turns sitting on his face in their underwear...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, foot worship, humiliation, teen girl