Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Apr-18, 15:40
Points: 897, Level: 11 Points: 897, Level: 11 Points: 897, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default macho men beware

For all you macho guys out there that believe there are no women out there that can kick your ass, you are mistaken. I am living proof.
It happened to me twice; I was in a relationship with both women.
Ingred working in our land department. She was a short stocky (5' 5" 160#) big titted ex- army brat who's father taught her how to box. She dropped me the 1st time with a couple of body punches. I stayed down.

The other was Gayle a tall stocky (5' 10" 180#) pharma sales gal who traveled in from Chicago. Met her in a denver bar and from the 1st nite sparks flew. I continued to see other women since she was in Chicago. She brought that up a couple of months into the relationship and I did not commit. We had been watching Monday nite football in bed and were half dressed. I wind up pinned face down my arms tied behind my back with her nylons and my shorts around my ankles again tied with nylons. Ultimately spanked hard and hogtied.
It can happen. By the way I am muscular 5' 11" 200#.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joelund For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 05:55
Points: 3,816, Level: 26 Points: 3,816, Level: 26 Points: 3,816, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: macho men beware

Interesting... I'm hoping to meet some girls who enjoy wrestling. I haven't had much experience.