Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Old 31-Mar-21, 16:52
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bella Ink?

I had a session with her last week. She’s got a great body and is a lot of fun, but if you are a decent-sized guy, she’s not really suitable for competitive. I would recommend a session with her, but not competitive as she is small and doesn’t have a lot of physical strength.

She gives a good effort and she’s a fun trash talker.

There are far better choices for competitive, but highly recommend her for fantasy/semi-competitive
Old 15-Dec-22, 04:18
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Loved my session with her a few years back, but her travels are extremely confusing. Mainly because her SG profile will list 20 different cities for the same dates.

I'm not someone who can just drop a bunch of money on a session at a moment's notice, but it seems like Bella Ink does the "I'll be in your area in the coming days, let me know if you want to session" almost exclusively now. She was in my area last week and sent me two different day-of session inquiries. Very frustrating because I *loved* sessioning with her. But it seems like her communication has gotten more erratic.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
Old 15-Dec-22, 06:48
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Loved my session with her a few years back, but her travels are extremely confusing. Mainly because her SG profile will list 20 different cities for the same dates.

I'm not someone who can just drop a bunch of money on a session at a moment's notice, but it seems like Bella Ink does the "I'll be in your area in the coming days, let me know if you want to session" almost exclusively now. She was in my area last week and sent me two different day-of session inquiries. Very frustrating because I *loved* sessioning with her. But it seems like her communication has gotten more erratic.
That's just how she is, because she road trips instead of flying, because it's the only way for her to handle cancellations, last-minute bookings, whatever. She once told me the mileage on her car, and I don't remember the number, but it was pretty insane. She sometimes goes off her path a few hours to meet someone. You can let her know ahead of time your schedule isn't flexible, and you can only meet on a specific date. If she can't accommodate that, oh well. You may have to get the hotel, though, even in your own city. If her last minute stuff hurts her business, I guess she'll figure it out and adjust.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-22, 04:31
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's just how she is, because she road trips instead of flying, because it's the only way for her to handle cancellations, last-minute bookings, whatever. She once told me the mileage on her car, and I don't remember the number, but it was pretty insane. She sometimes goes off her path a few hours to meet someone. You can let her know ahead of time your schedule isn't flexible, and you can only meet on a specific date. If she can't accommodate that, oh well. You may have to get the hotel, though, even in your own city. If her last minute stuff hurts her business, I guess she'll figure it out and adjust.
Yeah, nothing against her or how she does it. I just feel bad because I keep having to say no because I just have no idea when she’s gonna be in my area. It goes from “soon” to “I’m in your area today and tomorrow” with almost zero communication in between 😫. Bummer because I loved my session with her.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
Old 27-Jan-23, 22:54
Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39 Points: 8,304, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Out of curiosity, for those who have sessioned with her, does she always have tons of eye make-up on?