Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-21, 04:19
AilingSquirrel

Default My girlfriend's RA kicked our asses

I admit, I have a bit of a problem with authority. I’ve always gotten things my way, I’m gifted in school, I’m good looking, I have wealthy parents, the whole shebang. Having just recently turned 19 I’m going to a nice private university with my girlfriend from high school Rebecca who has had a similar life to mine and is also hot as hell.

The only problem we’ve been facing lately is her RA, Diana. College has been sweet for the most part, even living in the dorms has been pretty fun despite how small the rooms are and how living with strangers can be. The one bane of my existence is Diana who is the complete opposite of us. She’s an RA to save money because she’s broke, she’s fat, she’s a nerd who dresses up as cartoon characters and posts about it on TikTok, and she’s a total hardass for no reason. The one positive quality about her is that her fat has given her massive tits, each one bigger than my head.

Me and Rebecca were hanging out at her dorm after a workout, about to watch a movie, when the door got knocked on. I got up to get it and sure enough, there she was. I was a little surprised at her outfit as it hardly seemed professional, some shiny leather seeming Harley Quinn-esque outfit with almost her entire upper half exposed and tits swinging free. Only two skinny straps covered her nipples and vertically above and below.

“I’ve gotten SEVERAL noise complaints about you two. What are you even doing in here?” even her voice was so grating, I hated it.

“There’s no fucking way anybody has said anything, we just got back from the gym,” she wasn’t my RA so I didn’t have to worry about her doing anything to me so I felt free to talk back to her.”

“The gym huh? You don’t look that strong,” she said as she looked me over.

“What the hell? I bench 350 easy, more than your fat ass could ever hope to lift. If you’re here to bother us just get out we’re trying to watch a movie you dumb bitch.”

“You know what? I’m going to write Rebecca up if you don’t apologize to me right now.”

“Actually Diana you can’t write me up for something he said, and you don’t have any power over him so why don’t you just leave us alone?” my girlfriend interjected.

“Actually Rebecca you stupid cunt I can do anything I want to, and I will. So both of you get on your knees and apologize to me now.”

At this I lost it and got so mad I rushed at her trying to push her out the door but before I could, Diana’s leg launched up and kicked me straight in the balls. I was still sore and tired from my workout, and I was too slow to get her out before she could counterattack, and too slow to dodge the kick. The pain immediately put me in shock, and I was put to my knees grabbing my balls with my hands in pain, which opened up my defense to Diana slapping me so hard I completely fell over and I could see her entire body and tits jiggle from the sudden movement.

On the ground shaking from the pain I could see Rebecca also rush Diana. On equal footing, with both in good condition, I’d easily put my money on Rebecca winning that fight. She was around 5’9” to Diana’s 5’4”, likely much stronger, and had some wrestling experience from high school, but she too was exhausted from our workout. She didn’t have the weight advantage but she did have a good reach advantage. She grasped Diana’s hands in a test of strength, but slowly Diana forced her to the ground.

“There, now both of you are on your knees just like I asked,” she giggled.
Rebecca tried to let go of Diana’s hands, but Diana didn’t let her go and immediately kneed her in the chin. Then again, and again, and again. I grabbed onto Rebecca’s bed to slowly climb back up.

“Let go of her you STUPID BITCH!” I shouted at her, and rushed her again.
Diana let go of Rebecca’s limp body who collapsed to the floor and turned to face me. I stupidly rushed her again, now not only exhausted but incredibly dazed and hurt, only for her to kick me in the balls again. I collapsed to my knees again, but this time she grabbed the back of my head with her hands to stop me from falling further.

“Oooh I am so ready to play with the two of you, if only you weren’t so stuck up and self absorbed you would’ve realized you’re the only two on your floor right now. Everyone else is in the basement watching the movie, an event I put on just to come do this to you.”

Holding my head, she began doing the same barrage of knees to my head like to Rebecca’s, though for a shorter amount of time. I was incredibly dizzy and weakened at this point, so mad and concerned for Rebecca who hadn’t yet moved from her spot on the floor near me.

“Time to go night night little bitch boy,” Diana cooed, before pulling my head which was at her chest height into her massive tits, which surrounded me and took away my breath. There was nothing I could do but slowly and surely be knocked out, collapsing to the floor next to Rebecca, at Diana’s feet.

I woke up what felt like several hours later tied to a chair near Rebecca who was similarly tied up, in what seemed to be Diana’s RA room. I looked around and saw lots of nerdy stuff on the walls and on shelves, and worst of all, saw Diana staring at the two of us.

“Wakey wakey little bitch boy, it’s time for some more punishment!” she giggled, as I tried to escape the rope binding me to the chair.

“You can’t escape, dumbass, I made sure of that. Plus, I’m not so sure you want to, because I’m guessing you wouldn’t want these to get released,” she said as she pulled out her phone and started swiping through various pictures. Each of the pictures was one of our humiliation; pictures of Diana’s foot on each of our faces standing over us, Diana smothering our unconscious bodies with her huge tits, Diana sitting on top of us looking down at us, Diana with our limp bodies in a headlock, and so on.

I stopped resisting as I realized in horror what these pictures would do to me and Rebecca’s image, and knew that Diana had won. I would have to go along with whatever she wanted for now until I could get that phone out of her hands and escape with Rebecca.

“Now that’s a good boy. Do as I say and nobody has to see these, okay? Now let me wake up your stupid bitch girlfriend,” she said as she stood up, put her phone down, and began slapping Rebecca.

Rebecca woke up quickly, dazed, and began to shout and cry.
“What the fuck are you doing to us you stupid bitch?! Let us go!” she yelled.

“Oh I don’t think so, sweetie, let me show you why you’re going to do exactly as I say,” leaving her with one more slap for good measure, Diana pulled out the phone again to show her the pictures.

“You fucking bitch when I get out of here you’re getting kicked out of the fucking univ--” Rebecca was cut off by Diana shoving one of her socks into her mouth.

“That should shut the whore up, shouldn’t it?” she asked, looking at me and smirking. “Now, let’s get down to business.”

She began untying me, and as much as I wanted to bolt out the door and never look back, I couldn’t leave Rebecca here. I wasn’t sure if I could make it out without getting blocked by Diana, anyways.

“Lay down on the ground, little boy,” I did as she told, laying face up.

She immediately put her foot on my face, covering my mouth and nose, while looking at the struggling Rebecca in the eyes. I lay completely still as I felt myself slowly pass out. As I woke again, Diana looked at me in the eyes before smiling and stomping on my gut. I almost threw up from the force, but held it back before she began to stomp all over me, laughing the whole while, leaving me bloody and bruised.

“I’m going to fucking kill you,” I managed to cough out with the last of my energy.

“Nah, I don’t think so,” she said casually before kicking me in the head, knocking me clean out.

I woke up dazed, broken, and confused on my chair to see Diana untying Rebecca from hers, taking out the sock from her mouth as well.

“Okay Miss Bitch, we’re going to fight again, and you’re free to try as hard as you’d like! I’ll even let your boyfriend interfere, if he can,” she giggled. I really hated her goddamn giggle.

Rebecca tentatively looked at me for help but I was so out of it as much as I wanted to get up I couldn’t yet. While she was looking away at me, Diana kneed her in the stomach, blowing the air out of her and causing her to double over. I tried to force myself to stand up, using my hands to push off the seat as much as I could, but all I managed to do was fall off the chair and get stuck on the ground.

I looked up in horror as I saw Diana beating the living daylights out of Rebecca. As dazed as she was from the repeated knees earlier, with no air in her and the exhaustion from the workout, she was getting completely demolished. Diana laughed as she kneed her, punched her, and kicked her all over her dorm room. Rebecca did her best to try and run away, even getting to the door at one point only to realize Diana had actually put a lock on it and it couldn’t be opened.

I kept trying to force myself up to help her when Diana began to rear naked choke Rebecca who was reaching out to me. I barely began to inch up off the ground when Diana dragged Rebecca over to me and I barely had time to look up before Diana stomped my face to the ground.

“You two are so helpless oh my god, this really is the best,” the last thing I heard before losing consciousness again was her laugh.

I don’t know how long we were out, but I finally awoke again back in Rebecca’s room to a crying Rebecca, with Diana nowhere to be seen. I immediately gave her as strong a hug as I could trying to reassure her, but on the table next to us I saw two printed pictures, one for each of us with Diana standing on top of our unconscious, naked bodies, flexing her chubby arms. They were signed, and came with a small slip of paper that said only: “I’ll be back next week. Be ready <3”
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: