Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jun-22, 17:17
Points: 1,159, Level: 13 Points: 1,159, Level: 13 Points: 1,159, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Ambra reviews

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum so figured my first post should be about my session with Ambra today. I love her stuff on the Italian Female Wrestling site, so when I learnt she was coming to London, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet with her.

She's utterly delightful. When I met her, she was very friendly and had the most beautiful smile Her social media handle is Pixie Killer, and whilst petite, she is very strong and flexible. I asked for a fantasy style session, with predominantly school girl pins and facesitting holds, and she was more than happy to oblige. It didn't take long for her to throw me down and sit on my chest. Despite her small frame, I still found it difficult to unseat her (I did actually try, despite being in that lovely position She then moved forward to sit on my face and stayed there for some time, before switching to a head scissors. She is incredibly flexible and was able to switch positions quickly with ease. Throughout the session, she mixed up the holds, never seeming to tire once, whereas I was exhausted The final part of the session, I gave up attempting to 'escape', so just lay back and let her sit on me

Our session went very quickly sadly, but I had the greatest time. She said she hoped to return to London soon and I'll certainly be counting the days until I get to wrestle with her again
Old 15-Jul-22, 22:02
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ambra reviews

I met her a while ago. That was before the COVID break. We had space and mats and were able to start standing. She was really really fierce and did not hesitate to directly jump guard on me. I tried to play her down a little and as she's very short and slim, I tried to handle her carefully. She was really technical and one could tell she was trained in BJJ. She was really tense at the beginning but I believe she noticed I was non brutal so she eased up. She was not yet blue belt at the time. We had a great semi competitive session where we
both tried to use our technique to take the advantage.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nico999 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-22, 10:26

Ambra was back in London recently at The Submission Room and I had the pleasure of meeting her again, this time for 2 sessions. She really is a lot of fun to wrestle, and without question, one of my favourites (if not THE favourite) to session with. In the 4 months since I saw her last, she seems to have developed her fighting skills even further, and she really put me through my paces this time. Despite the fantasy request, she had me submitting far more than in June. Our second session, I told her to not hold back and really punish me, and she gleefully obliged

She's back in December, and I'll be seeing her for a double with Andrea, which I'm very excited about. If she's in your neighbourhood (She travels a lot), I can't recommend her highly enough.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to konfuzed For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-23, 05:14
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfuzed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ambra was back in London recently at The Submission Room and I had the pleasure of meeting her again, this time for 2 sessions. She really is a lot of fun to wrestle, and without question, one of my favourites (if not THE favourite) to session with. In the 4 months since I saw her last, she seems to have developed her fighting skills even further, and she really put me through my paces this time. Despite the fantasy request, she had me submitting far more than in June. Our second session, I told her to not hold back and really punish me, and she gleefully obliged

She's back in December, and I'll be seeing her for a double with Andrea, which I'm very excited about. If she's in your neighbourhood (She travels a lot), I can't recommend her highly enough.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who was stronger, Ambra or Andrea?
Old 26-Jan-23, 05:47
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

here also got sadly forgotten : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

the guest wrestler link it's better than nothing, but very soon it disappear
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-23, 18:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who was stronger, Ambra or Andrea?
It's hard to say. There's not a lot between the two of them. If I had to pick, maybe Andrea edges it. Ambra is more agile and she moves about so swiftly. Andrea favours choke holds. Both are very competitive and both had me submitting very quickly. Haha. Together though, they are a deadly combination. I had the pleasure of a 2 on 1 session last month with them, as well as solo sessions. They truly dominated me, which of course I loved
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to konfuzed For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-23, 20:21
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5% Activity: 7.5%

I had a session with her in London. She is petite but quite strong and beautiful ! One of if not the most beautiful of the Italian ones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bernardes666 For This Useful Post: