Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-23, 02:03
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Andrea The Italian Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am sure that if you box her without headgear you will be very surprised by the power of her punches! Hell, the next time I'll meet her I will tell her to fight me at full strength, although I might end up seeing stars! In my opinion, you should totally book a session with her and you won't regret it!
Haha I like my face too much to fight without headgear, but I wonder if she has enough power to put me down even while wearing it...

How hard did you tag her when you landed those few shots? I never got a clean shot in on Hollie, as her footwork is perfect...she even had me facing the wrong way at one point!
The Following User Says Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 05:22
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Holy crap! I finally checked out the Italian wrestling website, and I have never seen someone her size attack with such ferocity! It was more brawl than boxing which makes the prospect of losing to her even more exciting because it would be closer to losing a real fight than a sporting competition!
The Following User Says Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 12:55
Points: 8,109, Level: 38 Points: 8,109, Level: 38 Points: 8,109, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha I like my face too much to fight without headgear, but I wonder if she has enough power to put me down even while wearing it...

How hard did you tag her when you landed those few shots? I never got a clean shot in on Hollie, as her footwork is perfect...she even had me facing the wrong way at one point!
I caught her good with 3 straights to the face that definitely shook her! She even told me that my right is pretty strong! But then she came back at me with a vengeance! A piece of advice: Don't let her corner you because you will be in big trouble!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Holy crap! I finally checked out the Italian wrestling website, and I have never seen someone her size attack with such ferocity! It was more brawl than boxing which makes the prospect of losing to her even more exciting because it would be closer to losing a real fight than a sporting competition!
These were my thoughts exactly before I box with her, but in reality, she has great boxing skills and great composure and boxes more technically! At least, this was how she boxed with me! Also, she never gets tired! I was almost out of breath in the last two rounds but she was breathing like it was the first round!