Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-23, 12:48
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Default Re: I’m a 27 year old adult male and Salma Hayek could kick my ass

These get stupid and I can always Google Selma if i need to find pix.
Old 27-Jan-23, 13:28
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by somfb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I won’t create another “could this celebrity defeat the average man?” thread. I’ll just come out and say it, I’m a normal 5’ 10” 150 lb 27 year old male and 56 year old goddess Salma Hayek would totally kick my ass.
Yeah, this is a fantasy post really. And just FYI, she's 155 cm (5' 1" english), and 60 kg, (130 lbs) and 50 years old. So you probably do want to stick to fantasy and imagine her taller and harder.
Old 27-Jan-23, 13:34
somfb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerober90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Get in the gym op. Not healthy if a woman in her 50s could beat you up.
Even if I did get in the gym and bulk up, I still think Salma would have the edge. How am I supposed to breathe if she manages to put me into a breast smother/grapevine combo?
Old 27-Jan-23, 13:49
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

These negative comments probably would be ugly for some dinner room furniture forum, but fortunately we are on malevsfemale.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 13:53
Sir Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by somfb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Even if I did get in the gym and bulk up, I still think Salma would have the edge. How am I supposed to breathe if she manages to put me into a breast smother/grapevine combo?

You can't. You are right, breastsmother is the most lethal hold ever. Luckily it is not allowed in MMA. Try to imagine the poor Khabib trying to get out that nasty hold applied by Salma ��
I think Ukraine should clone 100000 times Salma and use the clones as lethal weapons against the russian army. Russian soldiers could not survive against Salma's lethal breastsmother����
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 13:56
somfb

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These negative comments probably would be ugly for some dinner room furniture forum, but fortunately we are on malevsfemale.
It’s no big deal lol. I’m not the first guy on here to project losing to a celebrity and I certainly won’t be the last. I figured I might get a few negative comments along the way. Totally normal for these types of threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Raleigh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You can't. You are right, breastsmother is the most lethal hold ever. Luckily it is not allowed in MMA. Try to imagine the poor Khabib trying to get out that nasty hold applied by Salma ��
I think Ukraine should clone 100000 times Salma and use the clones as lethal weapons against the russian army. Russian soldiers could not survive against Salma's lethal breastsmother����
I sense some sarcasm in here, but thank you for the lovely visuals
Old 27-Jan-23, 14:22
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
A thread like this would go over better if you turned it into a story and posted in the story thread.

Yes, most well-off Hollywood actresses have a dietician and a physical trainer to keep them in top form. I'm sure she's fitter than the average 54 year old woman, but there's nothing to discuss here other than that OK, you're fantasizing about Selma. There's nothing wrong with that, but I think the fact is most reasonably fit 27 year old, 150 lb men wouldn't lose to Selma. Some might, most probably wouldn't.

I'm not even sure Selma could make me tap in a head-scissors, but, to each their own.
Old 27-Jan-23, 14:38
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Oh great. Another thread where we are "supposed" to play into the OP's fetish of getting dominated.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadBoserMan For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 14:56
somfb

I mean…

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-23, 15:49
Points: 70,740, Level: 100 Points: 70,740, Level: 100 Points: 70,740, Level: 100
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,734 Times in 390 Posts

I support you, somfb.

Tags
average male, discussion, femdom, indian, mixed wrestling, salma hayek, strength