Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Nov-17, 04:16
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Do women pay to find victims, like we do to find aggressors?

Random question/scenario...are there women out there who pay for men to be victims of fetish wrestling?

In some corner of the world, has anyone come across a situation in which a women is looking to find a man that will quench her fetish thirsts? The women is the aggressor looking for a man or woman to dominate in scissors and smothering. She is not a "professional" who does it for a living. But a genuinely normal chick that takes to the internet or forums looking for a guy and girl to beat up on. Even better, any women that is willing to pay for the service.

Speaking from a mans perspective, most of us have noticed that women dont typically share our same interest in fetish wrestling/submission/domaination..etc. We are the ones asking and urging women to try scissors. We're the ones convincing and pleading to get our faces sat on. We're the ones seeking out and paying women to make us feel dominated. Obviously there are women out there that actually do partake in this fetish world, but do they have to try as hard as us to get what they want?
The Following User Says Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-17, 12:36
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Do women pay to find victims, like we do to find aggressors?

Women interested in wrestling don't need to pay to find good-looking and willing victims.
Old 05-Nov-17, 14:24
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Women interested in wrestling don't need to pay to find good-looking and willing victims.
Well, there are always guys that don't like a dominant woman or are super vanilla. Lets says she lives in an area where everyone is super macho and most men don't even like women that workout. So bettysue has to put an ad on Craigslist and offer money in hopes to find the 1% of men in her town that are willing to be a victim. I think that scenario is more than possible
Old 05-Nov-17, 12:55
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

It would be incredibly exciting to learn that a woman once paid to do mixed wrestling :-)
You know, just a woman having the same fetish we have here and willing to entertain herself with wrestling nice males...

Regarding session wrestlers, yes, some of them need to pay their "male victims" when they want to produce their own videos and sell them.
Old 20-Nov-17, 20:13
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It would be incredibly exciting to learn that a woman once paid to do mixed wrestling :-)
You know, just a woman having the same fetish we have here and willing to entertain herself with wrestling nice males...

Regarding session wrestlers, yes, some of them need to pay their "male victims" when they want to produce their own videos and sell them.

Please let them contact me.I'll engage for half the price!!
Old 21-Nov-17, 03:45
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhardberger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please let them contact me.I'll engage for half the price!!
I know that you've got the wink in your post, so not answering to you, but more to the OP and in general. The truth is, a lot of video producers would rather pay a guy they know for a shoot than run the risk of shooting with an unknown for free.

an unknown guy can mess up a video shoot in a few ways, or if he doesn't mess up the shoot, he can still be unpleasant or too big, making the video look unrealistic.

The idea that even a video company would offer "random guys" money to shoot videos is rare. It's not that hard to find guys even for videos. I remember an ad from a company in Pennsylvania a long time ago, when the internet was young. 1996 or so, but that included some ball busting and hard core stuff "guy's who can take pain, please respond" and I considered it, but never responded.
Old 05-Nov-17, 17:56
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Hey, IWantLegs, I like your "all things being equal" approach to this but I believe the truth is, men and women are not equal. Men tend to be reductive -- in other words, we like to take issues and simplify them, which is why Wrestling Domination is something only a guy would think of. Who is stronger? Who would win a fight? I know when I'm in a room with a woman with strong, beautiful legs, the rest of the world totally disappears and I can think of only of that woman's power and beauty. Women, on the other hand, tend to take issues and complicate them. Every activity is complexly connected to a myriad of related topics. For a woman, everything is relative. And that means when a woman acts like she is enjoying being physically dominant, it's probably only because a man conned her into doing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to psf366 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-17, 18:18
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf366 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And that means when a woman acts like she is enjoying being physically dominant, it's probably only because a man conned her into doing it.
There is some truth to this, but sometimes it sticks. There are a couple of women who I introduced to assertive faceriding and it became a permanent taste for them.

Some of these dommes are natural though, like Severa who still gets turned on thinking of the Mother Goose story she read as a child with illustrations of bare-bottom spankings, but I agree that it's rare.
Old 05-Nov-17, 18:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

You can probably identify women who will do it for free, but they pick and choose their partner. A friend of mine in HS, who I hated because women thought he was cute and they'd sometimes pick him up. He got picked up by an older woman one time and she challenged him to a wrestling match, during or after sex. She was quite good and she was winning for a while (so he told me), she got him in a headlock. She was maybe in her mid or late 20s, he was 18, but he was on the swim team with me so he was skinny but he wasn't weak or particularly small, he probably weighed like 145 lbs. We were co-lifeguards for a couple summers at a rooftop pool.

So, he won the match, but he told me she was wining for a while. Needless to say, with my wrestling fetish, and still being a virgin at 18, I was crazy envious at the time.

There's the Tiffany Sutton story where she'd take guys home and tie them up to drink their blood - I don't think she ever had to pay.

Problem is, if it's your idea, you usually have to pay, at minimum drinks and dinner if not a full season fee, if it's their idea, sometimes they'll pick a guy and wrestle or something else for free, but then they're picking the guy, and I've almost never been the guy picked. We have no say over who they select.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 05-Nov-17 at 20:23.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-17, 19:31
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Great topic. When I consider my ideal scissoring opponent, I actually hope that she enjoys scissoring either just as much as me if not more than me. That makes the whole experience more authentic. I enjoy being completely destroyed in scissorholds. I've often found that if they don't enjoy it, they won't be willing to squeeze as hard. Even some woman that I know got some enjoyment out of it, were scared to squeeze too hard even though I wanted them to. The ideal woman will want to squeeze as hard as they want or at least as hard as I can take until I pass out. They don't mind making me beg or panic. They obviously have to be skilled enough to not permanently injure me. In other words they know and have full control over their own strength.

On old friend who I introduced to scissoring really enjoyed it and got very good at it. After she moved away, we caught up and she told me that she wrestled with her her new boyfriend. She got him in a headscissors and he couldn't take it and pretty much submitted instantly. He definitely wasn't a scissor guy, or if he was he probably only liked being held. I lost touch but I've always wondered if she ever has the desire to put him or anyone in a scissor hold. In other words does she enjoy the activity, regardless of how her "victim" felt about it.

The way I always thought of this question is: If one day we all woke up in the Twilight Zone, and finding a man to be a scissor victim was nearly impossible to find, would the woman be willing to spend money to scissor them? And I'm thinking in a private / no commercial session. She would want to squeeze to fulfill a "need".

Last edited by scissorme2tight; 06-Nov-17 at 02:03.