Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-18, 05:23
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Best 2018

This was my first year in sessions, and I'm hooked.

Megan Jones - My first. She eased me into things very well and helped an extremely nervous person slide into things. I don't think I got the best experience with her, but I blame myself for that, coming in and not really knowing what to do. Next time will be better.

Amazon Annie - My first taste of real competitive wrestling, and a lot of fun. She was strong and friendly, and really showed me what it's like to be overpowered in a wrestling match. She's probably the friendliest person I've done this with, with only Kim Chi tying her in that regard.

Goddess Anat - I sessioned with her twice.

The first time was a little terse - I won't go into the details, but I did a stupid thing that I think put her on edge a bit. The actual session was probably the best I'd had up to that point (not saying much, really, but still) Anat's strong, sensual, and she really gets into a session - she's someone who truly enjoys dominating men, and it shows in her work. Someone earlier said she was a clockwatcher, and I'll dispute that strongly. Can't remember her glancing at the clock, though it was honestly all kind of a blur. I wouldn't have called her rude, but she was certainly professional. Businesslike.

The second time was just last week, and as much as I enjoyed the first one, it was even better. Maybe it was just because I was less nervous now, but Anat was very welcoming - not that she was rude to me the first time, but this time around, but this time it almost felt like meeting an old friend. Since I went for a longer session and laid out a more detailed scenario, I was worried I might've overdid it, but she was surprisingly down for it, even suggesting a few great ideas to what I'd laid out that I hadn't considered. I could tell that she'd actually given some thought to my ideas, which was refreshing. The setup was better, the lighting was better, the mood was better...it was just a great time. She was also stronger than the last time we met, and it showed. I know I sound like a fanboy when I describe her, but I really can't stress how awesome a time it was. She's great, and she's getting better.

Kim Chi - This was the first session I'd traveled out of the city for, and it was worth the two hour trip. There was a little confusion with the times - my fault - but once we met, Kim was very inviting. We had a great time wrestling, she's very athletic and game on the mats, but what I enjoyed most was just sitting around and talking with her. Part of it might've been that I was her last of the night, so it wasn't like she had anyone after me, but we took our time and discussed a lot of things about sessions and attraction and mixed wrestling in general. Probably the most relaxed session I've had, and I'm looking forward to meeting her again in a few months.

Kolina - A local lady, new to the scene. This one was...mixed. She's energetic and pleasant, though maybe a little too much so. I'd rather someone with too much energy than someone with not enough, but even so, I kind of wish she'd slowed down and had a bit more care for my wellbeing...ended up hurting pretty badly after the match. Still, I think she's got a lot of potential, and she's definitely got the right mindset for this sort of thing.

Zoe - Very welcoming at first, though I felt she was in a wee bit of a rush to get me out the door, maybe just because she was hungry. Regardless, Zoe was quite fun. Strong, aggressive woman, good at dominating, probably had the strongest scissors I've had to suffer. Great for guys who want girls who'll ignore a few taps.

I'll be meeting Lana Luxor right before New Years, and I'll add that one in.

Last edited by lasthero; 24-Dec-18 at 05:33.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-18, 14:33
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have had a busy year sessions wise...

Strongest fighter -- Another easy one. Amazon Annie wins by a mile. I have never wrestled Arekah Lox and I have heard a ton of people say how strong she is. If she is stronger than Annie, then I'll never wrestle her because it would be beyond futile.
Great review of 2018. Enjoyed reading about everyone you met.

Do not be so quick to dismiss Arekah. Yes she is a powerhouse like no one else. But Arekah brings so much more to a session. You should see for yourself at least once.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-18, 05:05
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

You lucky guy! A session with Daisy is my dream session!
I have had sessions with a lot of great wrestlers, but never with Daisy, Gia Primo and Lia Labowe. All are on my list!
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-18, 19:29
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,715 Times in 964 Posts

I had an active and often wonderful session year. I won't do rankings and I can seriously recommend all the wrestlers I met, most often in Manchester, London and a few times in Paris.
I also learned a lot about myself, about the feelings I am looking for during sessions, and how to express and enjoy them, more fully.
I have experienced various levels of semi-competitive, and the size difference if often important as I am quite lightweight (52kg/115 lbs).

Here are some impressions :

Viper Max : A distinctive wrestling style, both athletic and fluid, and such a joyful and generous personality on the mats. Chemistry is always so important in sessions, and she always brings a lot of attention to the mood and interaction. She also has the soul of fighter, with a will to constantly improve.

Lexi Max : Very playful and fun to wrestle, and she likes to use diffent kind of smothers and grapevines. She is also talkative in a attractive and enchanting way.

Siren Max : The smallest of the Max Girls, and it was nice to have a nearly even match-up weight-wise. I really wanted here to struggle and managed to avoid submissions, but we both put a lot of effort and it was one of my most rewarding sessions. She is not yet as skilled as some, but is learning and has such a joy and energy while wrestling, especially with fierce headcissors.

Rage : A lot of things have been said and she is already rightly well-known in the scene. She is also down-to-earth and so nice to talk to. I would say after my second session with her that she knows how to bring the "inner warrior" in me. I did put a lot of resistance, feeling very safe in an intense but controlled environment. Rage has such a dominant, and teasing attitude, showing her passion for wrestling.

Inferno : A very flexible and skillful wrestler. She knows how to patiently softly find her way to gain submissions, with a beautiful sense of rhythm. Inferno has still been dealing with the aftermath of a serious injury, but she is still one of the most charismatic and sensitive wrestlers in the scene.

Amethyst Hammerfist : Always ardent, intimate and raw while wrestling. She brings so much emotions that there is a lot to remember after sessioning. And her tight and primal headscissors are such an effective weapon.

Axa Jay : Pound-for-pound, definitely one of the strongest wrestlers I have met. Her functional upper-body strength is stunning and so is her leg power. And her way to force submissions with facesits and smothers has to be experienced.

Pussy Willow : An often hilarious mismatch. She dominates with her pure physical power more than technique and was happy to enjoy such an advantage in size. She was very happy to mix wrestling with some relentless trash-talking, tickling and her personality shines thanks to her enthusiasm and skills.

Killpussy/Thunder : Another mismatch, and it was tough to avoid constricting bodyscissors and chokes. Her lift and carry skills are impressive and she loves how to show her strength in both a fun and intimidating way.

London : One of the shortest wrestlers, but she likes to use this as a way to lure her opponent in a false sense of security. To wrestle with her is like being in a friendly but feisty brawl : her enthusiasm is spontaneous and uses a lot of tricks (from slaps to trash-talk) to show a dominant attitude which is natural to her.

Nixie : A very flexible, creative and resilient wrestler, and she also impressed me with her strength while trapping me in headscissors and chokes. She is still quite new and has no social media presence, but she has competed in a few Submission Room events in London, and can be booked here.

Syren : Also a recent addition in the Submission Room roster. Her modelling looks can appear inoffensive, but her aggressiveness quickly put me on defense. If her holds sometimes lack some finishing power, her style is both elegant and rousing, and she surprise with quite an imaginative sense of trash-talk.

Dynamo : She was recently back to wrestling with her when I met her in Manchester. A slow-paced but intense encounter and I enjoyed her personality, showing a lot of empathy mixed with some sadistic moves, with an emphasis on joint-locks.

Laken : I was quite impatient to meet her and was not disappointed. A wonderful fighter, so seductive and skilled. Her holds are often graciously effortless, and she can be both playful and unmerciful in her scissors and smothers. A poetic session, with an alluring musical background.

Jade : A unique session wrestler. She brings a lot of contrasting feelings during a session and is constantly attentive about the power exchange dynamic. She can be quietly dominant and then overwhelming with her embrace, and her knowledge of moves makes her an always dangerous opponent.

Raven : An always familiar face at the Manchester Wrestling Factory. And above all a stunning wrestler : her strength and skills are obvious, but what matters most is her radiant enjoyment during sessions.

Last edited by Maitsek; 30-Dec-18 at 19:35.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-18, 19:57
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] great list you have there. I have to agree with you about Amethyst’s scissors. Deadly, crushing, brutal. easily top 3 scissors out of all the girls (32) I met so far. It’s amazing how so much bigger and more muscular girls couldn’t get me in to this instant panic mode like amethyst did. I’ve done a few “ignore my taps” before , but not with her .I was too scared.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-18, 09:21
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My awards:

Top armwrestling: DollyMuscle from Hungary

Top rookie: Leona (AlphaCatz)

Top wrestler: Sheena ... who else? she is simply the best :-)
Old 31-Dec-18, 14:41
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Not going to make a long list. But for me the one that stood out this year is KatMax from Ireland. I think we had a click and it was a very enjoyable session.
Although not THE strongest session wrestler she packs quite some muscle and strength in a very nice body. She really loves to dominate, and hates losing. Let het know what you want to get out of a session and she will probably deliver, form competitive wrestling to domination. When they travel together she offers duo sessions with Viper Max. I didn't do that, but I got to meet Viper too and she seemed to have the same attitude. They love to take apart a guy together.
Very great attitude...would wrestle Kat anytime.
Old 02-Jan-19, 23:03
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Here's my ranking for 2018.

Tied for 1st

- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Aralia was stronger and more skilled, but Roxanne was very good at gentle femdom and our session was more sensual. I hope I can meet them both again.

Tied for 3rd

My experiences with these two ladies have been very similar. They were dominant but not mean, strong enough to break me yet nice enough to make our time together pleasurable.

5th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. It's my own fault she's not higher, I simply wasn't good enough for her to show me what she's capable of.

6th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. A very nice surprise, I could only meet her once but I'm sure she'll climb higher next year...

7th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Better luck next time with the KO, I hope!

8th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. You know you had a good year when Amrita takes only the 8th place.

9th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. While we had a great session, Blake isn't as much physically my type as the other wrestlers I've met this year.

10th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. A little bit expensive for a rookie, but I'll probably try to meet her again when she has more experience.

11th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. It was too much of a mismatch for me to properly enjoy the session, but if you're bigger, stronger or like domination more than semi-comp, go for her!

12th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. A nice person but she's not as skilled as she thinks.

13th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Looks like we weren't right for each other!

14th

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. A huge disappointment, I'm lucky it wasn't the last session of my trip!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-19, 21:29
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

In 2018 the best sessions I had were with Ashley Wildcat, Kristie Etzold and Amazon Annie but I say that every year because in my opinion they are the best. The top 3 New ladies I've met in 2o18 in no particular order are:

Lia Labowe: fun, very beautiful and very good at applying punishing holds. Clearly enjoys wrestling.

Sybil Starr: very friendly and good technical wrestler. A little smaller than I thought but has such great balance my huge size difference didn't help at all.

Veve Lane: Amazig wrestling skills. Half way through session I thought since I'm a bad wrestler I might have a better chance with bondage wrestling. That's was a very foolish thought in my part. Great session
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-19, 00:46
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Had so much fun in 2018. Don’t think I’ll repeat that many sessions in the next years. 28 sessions, 20 new girls. I just can’t choose top 3 or top 5 or even 10. 26 out of the 28 sessions were between great and spectacular. I truly admire those ladies , how hard they work and how hard they try to make it such an experience for their clients.

But yes, there is a number one. There can’t be anyone else. So skilled, so beautiful, so sexy, so strong. And just the perfect personality. And now that she has made this into her main focus, and found her inner session girl, there is nobody like Sheena today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: