Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 22-May-15, 00:28
Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58
Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,244 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

Was recently locked in a body scissors by an ice hockey player and it felt like she was about to drive 4 of my ribs through my back and that she had leg power to spare. Most ladies, even those with huge legs realize what's possible and try to be 'nice' when using the hold. I told her to force me to tap and she did.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-15, 01:12
Points: 9,583, Level: 42 Points: 9,583, Level: 42 Points: 9,583, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was recently locked in a body scissors by an ice hockey player and it felt like she was about to drive 4 of my ribs through my back and that she had leg power to spare. Most ladies, even those with huge legs realize what's possible and try to be 'nice' when using the hold. I told her to force me to tap and she did.
But the best one is still Arekah eh ?
I have never felt this kind of "bodyscissor-feeling" that you guys describe. Maybe Jennifer and Gia have short legs (but not Amanda), maybe I have a large waist, a tight core... Don't know sincerely... But I'm still unable to realise how is possible to tap after few seconds for a bodyscissor...
Old 22-May-15, 02:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But the best one is still Arekah eh ?
I have never felt this kind of "bodyscissor-feeling" that you guys describe. Maybe Jennifer and Gia have short legs (but not Amanda), maybe I have a large waist, a tight core... Don't know sincerely... But I'm still unable to realise how is possible to tap after few seconds for a bodyscissor...
Well Amanda is a very nice lady, she likes to play the brat but she's not cruel really. Also, and this is my theory for Dominique as well, their limbs being *so large* could work to diffuse the pressure a bit. As for Arekah, she frightened me the first time with her power but that was several years ago (I still think she has the strongest hold of those doing sessions). This recent time was a different feeling, the hockey player had amazing twitch strength, similar to how Amazon Annie squeezes but I would say much stronger than even her.
Old 22-May-15, 02:10
Points: 2,837, Level: 22 Points: 2,837, Level: 22 Points: 2,837, Level: 22
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

I have wrestled throughout my youth and have been a member of many mma gyms in which grappling is taught. I usually weight around 150-155 pounds and I have never been tapped in someones guard even when someone much larger is squeezing with all of their strength. Only someone with an extremely low threshold for pain or discomfort would tap under this pressure. I have been held in the guard by very strong men weighing over 240 pounds and when they squeeze you sure as hell feel it, but is it tap pressure? Not a chance. Depending on how thick your torso is it greatly increases your ability to withstand this pressure. I have witnessed people new to training tap under the pressure of a body scissor/ triangle, but they are usually very frail and untrained. If you keep your posture and place your hands or elbows on your opponents hips when he or she is holding you in a guard or body scissor it greatly alleviates the pressure on you. Headscissors are a completely different story. I have taught female friends who only weigh 90 pounds or so the head scissor and have felt faint in seconds of them being applied. This is due to the fact that a headscissor or triangle choke places pressure on the arteries in your neck this is known as a blood choke and will cause you to pass out unless you tap out.
Old 22-May-15, 03:42
Last Achievements

It seems there needs to be a disclaimer in all threads discussing this hold. In almost all cases we're not talking about a closed guard, she is facing the same direction and the attacker is not on her back. From this position the much easier hold to use would be an rnc, the scissors is a demonstration hold.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-20, 19:18
Points: 2,161, Level: 19 Points: 2,161, Level: 19 Points: 2,161, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

itís NOT hard with the right technique. Dakota from Milwaukee (no longer active) was able to with ease by cutting off your breathe. Bodyscissors was placed on around on the diaphragm area. When opponent breathes out, she tightens and holds the grip and completely cuts off your breath. She had that technique down pat like no other Iíve experienced...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodyscissors2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-20, 20:54
Points: 7,077, Level: 36 Points: 7,077, Level: 36 Points: 7,077, Level: 36
Activity: 72.9% Activity: 72.9% Activity: 72.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyscissors2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
itís NOT hard with the right technique. Dakota from Milwaukee (no longer active) was able to with ease by cutting off your breathe. Bodyscissors was placed on around on the diaphragm area. When opponent breathes out, she tightens and holds the grip and completely cuts off your breath. She had that technique down pat like no other Iíve experienced...
I agree it depends on who's applying it..My wife can get the tap at will with any bodyscissor.The more you struggle the tighter it get lol She's trains BJJ so for her its practicing her guard retention lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ssddfaudhey For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 01:21
Points: 2,497, Level: 20 Points: 2,497, Level: 20 Points: 2,497, Level: 20
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements

If it means I’m weak, so be it but I have tapped to a lot of body scissors. It’s not just the pain, also not being able to breathe and feeling like they’re literally going to break me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 03:03
Points: 3,608, Level: 25 Points: 3,608, Level: 25 Points: 3,608, Level: 25
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

Once in hot summer, an Australian blonde in denim hotpants did a body scissor, my ribs cracked, and it was painful for weeks. was it the false ribs or other ribs, is a string girl able to fracture several ribs? It was sexy, but painfull ++
The Following User Says Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 18:37
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutang [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have wrestled throughout my youth and have been a member of many mma gyms in which grappling is taught. I usually weight around 150-155 pounds and I have never been tapped in someones guard even when someone much larger is squeezing with all of their strength. Only someone with an extremely low threshold for pain or discomfort would tap under this pressure. I have been held in the guard by very strong men weighing over 240 pounds and when they squeeze you sure as hell feel it, but is it tap pressure? Not a chance. Depending on how thick your torso is it greatly increases your ability to withstand this pressure. I have witnessed people new to training tap under the pressure of a body scissor/ triangle, but they are usually very frail and untrained. If you keep your posture and place your hands or elbows on your opponents hips when he or she is holding you in a guard or body scissor it greatly alleviates the pressure on you. Headscissors are a completely different story. I have taught female friends who only weigh 90 pounds or so the head scissor and have felt faint in seconds of them being applied. This is due to the fact that a headscissor or triangle choke places pressure on the arteries in your neck this is known as a blood choke and will cause you to pass out unless you tap out.
You know arekah lox??? This woman can crush you and anyone man easily...... Just try... And you died..... This is not woman she is robot.
The Following User Says Thank You to sakisa For This Useful Post: