Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 22-May-15, 00:28
boyofwinter boyofwinter is offline
Senior Member
Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58
Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,888
Thanks: 1,703
Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,244 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

Was recently locked in a body scissors by an ice hockey player and it felt like she was about to drive 4 of my ribs through my back and that she had leg power to spare. Most ladies, even those with huge legs realize what's possible and try to be 'nice' when using the hold. I told her to force me to tap and she did.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 22-May-15, 01:12
Bulldozer1986's Avatar
Bulldozer1986 Bulldozer1986 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 9,583, Level: 42 Points: 9,583, Level: 42 Points: 9,583, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Location: Italy
Posts: 656
Thanks: 218
Thanked 622 Times in 232 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Was recently locked in a body scissors by an ice hockey player and it felt like she was about to drive 4 of my ribs through my back and that she had leg power to spare. Most ladies, even those with huge legs realize what's possible and try to be 'nice' when using the hold. I told her to force me to tap and she did.
But the best one is still Arekah eh ?
I have never felt this kind of "bodyscissor-feeling" that you guys describe. Maybe Jennifer and Gia have short legs (but not Amanda), maybe I have a large waist, a tight core... Don't know sincerely... But I'm still unable to realise how is possible to tap after few seconds for a bodyscissor...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 22-May-15, 02:04
boyofwinter boyofwinter is offline
Senior Member
Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58
Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,888
Thanks: 1,703
Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,244 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But the best one is still Arekah eh ?
I have never felt this kind of "bodyscissor-feeling" that you guys describe. Maybe Jennifer and Gia have short legs (but not Amanda), maybe I have a large waist, a tight core... Don't know sincerely... But I'm still unable to realise how is possible to tap after few seconds for a bodyscissor...
Well Amanda is a very nice lady, she likes to play the brat but she's not cruel really. Also, and this is my theory for Dominique as well, their limbs being *so large* could work to diffuse the pressure a bit. As for Arekah, she frightened me the first time with her power but that was several years ago (I still think she has the strongest hold of those doing sessions). This recent time was a different feeling, the hockey player had amazing twitch strength, similar to how Amazon Annie squeezes but I would say much stronger than even her.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 22-May-15, 02:10
Wutang Wutang is offline
Member
Points: 2,837, Level: 22 Points: 2,837, Level: 22 Points: 2,837, Level: 22
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 63
Thanks: 57
Thanked 80 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

I have wrestled throughout my youth and have been a member of many mma gyms in which grappling is taught. I usually weight around 150-155 pounds and I have never been tapped in someones guard even when someone much larger is squeezing with all of their strength. Only someone with an extremely low threshold for pain or discomfort would tap under this pressure. I have been held in the guard by very strong men weighing over 240 pounds and when they squeeze you sure as hell feel it, but is it tap pressure? Not a chance. Depending on how thick your torso is it greatly increases your ability to withstand this pressure. I have witnessed people new to training tap under the pressure of a body scissor/ triangle, but they are usually very frail and untrained. If you keep your posture and place your hands or elbows on your opponents hips when he or she is holding you in a guard or body scissor it greatly alleviates the pressure on you. Headscissors are a completely different story. I have taught female friends who only weigh 90 pounds or so the head scissor and have felt faint in seconds of them being applied. This is due to the fact that a headscissor or triangle choke places pressure on the arteries in your neck this is known as a blood choke and will cause you to pass out unless you tap out.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 22-May-15, 03:42
boyofwinter boyofwinter is offline
Senior Member
Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58 Points: 17,962, Level: 58
Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1% Activity: 27.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,888
Thanks: 1,703
Thanked 2,259 Times in 1,244 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

It seems there needs to be a disclaimer in all threads discussing this hold. In almost all cases we're not talking about a closed guard, she is facing the same direction and the attacker is not on her back. From this position the much easier hold to use would be an rnc, the scissors is a demonstration hold.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 17-May-20, 19:18
bodyscissors2 bodyscissors2 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,161, Level: 19 Points: 2,161, Level: 19 Points: 2,161, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

itís NOT hard with the right technique. Dakota from Milwaukee (no longer active) was able to with ease by cutting off your breathe. Bodyscissors was placed on around on the diaphragm area. When opponent breathes out, she tightens and holds the grip and completely cuts off your breath. She had that technique down pat like no other Iíve experienced...
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodyscissors2 For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 17-May-20, 20:54
ssddfaudhey ssddfaudhey is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,077, Level: 36 Points: 7,077, Level: 36 Points: 7,077, Level: 36
Activity: 72.9% Activity: 72.9% Activity: 72.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 485
Thanks: 599
Thanked 443 Times in 244 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyscissors2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
itís NOT hard with the right technique. Dakota from Milwaukee (no longer active) was able to with ease by cutting off your breathe. Bodyscissors was placed on around on the diaphragm area. When opponent breathes out, she tightens and holds the grip and completely cuts off your breath. She had that technique down pat like no other Iíve experienced...
I agree it depends on who's applying it..My wife can get the tap at will with any bodyscissor.The more you struggle the tighter it get lol She's trains BJJ so for her its practicing her guard retention lol
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ssddfaudhey For This Useful Post:
  #28  
Old 18-May-20, 01:21
ca12345 ca12345 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 2,497, Level: 20 Points: 2,497, Level: 20 Points: 2,497, Level: 20
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 226
Thanks: 22
Thanked 171 Times in 105 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

If it means I’m weak, so be it but I have tapped to a lot of body scissors. It’s not just the pain, also not being able to breathe and feeling like they’re literally going to break me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 18-May-20, 03:03
martin17 martin17 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,608, Level: 25 Points: 3,608, Level: 25 Points: 3,608, Level: 25
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 526
Thanks: 36
Thanked 165 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

Once in hot summer, an Australian blonde in denim hotpants did a body scissor, my ribs cracked, and it was painful for weeks. was it the false ribs or other ribs, is a string girl able to fracture several ribs? It was sexy, but painfull ++
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
  #30  
Old 18-May-20, 18:37
sakisa sakisa is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 108
Thanks: 10
Thanked 393 Times in 59 Posts
Default Re: Bodyscissor pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutang [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have wrestled throughout my youth and have been a member of many mma gyms in which grappling is taught. I usually weight around 150-155 pounds and I have never been tapped in someones guard even when someone much larger is squeezing with all of their strength. Only someone with an extremely low threshold for pain or discomfort would tap under this pressure. I have been held in the guard by very strong men weighing over 240 pounds and when they squeeze you sure as hell feel it, but is it tap pressure? Not a chance. Depending on how thick your torso is it greatly increases your ability to withstand this pressure. I have witnessed people new to training tap under the pressure of a body scissor/ triangle, but they are usually very frail and untrained. If you keep your posture and place your hands or elbows on your opponents hips when he or she is holding you in a guard or body scissor it greatly alleviates the pressure on you. Headscissors are a completely different story. I have taught female friends who only weigh 90 pounds or so the head scissor and have felt faint in seconds of them being applied. This is due to the fact that a headscissor or triangle choke places pressure on the arteries in your neck this is known as a blood choke and will cause you to pass out unless you tap out.
You know arekah lox??? This woman can crush you and anyone man easily...... Just try... And you died..... This is not woman she is robot.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sakisa For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are bodyscissor KOs real? NWP22 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 50 21-Dec-19 21:56
Bodyscissor KOs? NWP22 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 92 03-Sep-19 03:19
Extreme Bodyscissor scissortoy Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 27 09-May-17 16:16
Pressure power: Woman scissors scale: 185 pounds heinzy66 Female Domination Videos 8 15-Feb-14 09:17
Tight bodyscissor twq87 Wrestling & Fighting Videos 1 13-Feb-13 05:29


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:10.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.