Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out Jennifer's latest SessionGirls interview, with Dominique Danger!
For discussion, visit this topic.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-216.

Old 31-May-14, 07:35
Points: 2,390, Level: 20 Points: 2,390, Level: 20 Points: 2,390, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Searching for Video...

Hey all, figured this was worth a shot.

So some years back, I want to say 2006 or 2007, there was a Youtube video. The video was an Asian woman demonstrating a series of holds on an Asian man. It was deleted a few months after posting, but I've made in-vain efforts to find it every so often since then. Any details from here are remembered from nearly a decade ago, so I apologize for any inaccuracy.

She was extremely fit and well-muscled, and she was wearing a leopard-print bikini. She had red hair (dyed, I'd presume) and was barefoot. The man was in boxers. They seemed to be shooting inside of a studio with white walls. She put him in an octopus hold, a headlock, a Boston Crab, and a few others. The video was maybe four or five minutes long and set to a techno song.

If anyone else remembers this video, knows the name of the woman, or has any other useful information, it'd be much appreciated!
Old 04-Jun-14, 03:02
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Searching for Video...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metz94 For This Useful Post: