Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out Jennifer's latest SessionGirls interview, with Dominique Danger!
For discussion, visit this topic.

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Roxy vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-216.




Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-Jul-15, 21:26
Frostc Frostc is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,095, Level: 18 Points: 2,095, Level: 18 Points: 2,095, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 6
Thanks: 13
Thanked 35 Times in 3 Posts
Default Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

Hey everyone! Been on the forums for quite a while now but this is my first post, you're a great community might i add!

Not quite sure if i have the right thread so my apologies if i haven't.
I have been into mixed wrestling since around the age of 12 (extremely strange i know..) and i am now 18 and taking a trip to the Netherlands in less than 2 weeks, Haarlem to be more specific, so i thought why not have my first session! Does anyone know of any session girls over there? I have been searching around a little bit and the only one i can see so far is Lethal Veronica. It would preferably be a girl who isn't insanely muscular like a FBB but also not too weak so something inbetween the two.

The next questions i would have is with only being 18 and still a youngster:-
1. Would the girls go easier? I want to get utterly destroyed.
2. Would the girls even agree atall?
3. What are the price ranges?

I understand i'm asking many questions here but mixed wrestling has been an interest of mine for many years now and i'm really really hoping i can finally get my chance to experience it.

Thanks guys
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-Jul-15, 21:53
ruwit ruwit is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 121
Thanks: 179
Thanked 708 Times in 92 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have no experience with them but i know they offer wrestling sessions.where abouts will u go in the Netherlands?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone! Been on the forums for quite a while now but this is my first post, you're a great community might i add!

Not quite sure if i have the right thread so my apologies if i haven't.
I have been into mixed wrestling since around the age of 12 (extremely strange i know..) and i am now 18 and taking a trip to the Netherlands in less than 2 weeks, Haarlem to be more specific, so i thought why not have my first session! Does anyone know of any session girls over there? I have been searching around a little bit and the only one i can see so far is Lethal Veronica. It would preferably be a girl who isn't insanely muscular like a FBB but also not too weak so something inbetween the two.

The next questions i would have is with only being 18 and still a youngster:-
1. Would the girls go easier? I want to get utterly destroyed.
2. Would the girls even agree atall?
3. What are the price ranges?

I understand i'm asking many questions here but mixed wrestling has been an interest of mine for many years now and i'm really really hoping i can finally get my chance to experience it.

Thanks guys
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-Jul-15, 22:31
Frostc Frostc is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,095, Level: 18 Points: 2,095, Level: 18 Points: 2,095, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 6
Thanks: 13
Thanked 35 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have no experience with them but i know they offer wrestling sessions.where abouts will u go in the Netherlands?
Thankyou those girls look great! I don't speak dutch so i can't read much from the site but are they all located in Valkenswaard? I'll be up in Haarlem for my stay which is apparently 4 hours on public transport from Valkenswaard
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-Jul-15, 22:37
Franc Franc is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,611, Level: 21 Points: 2,611, Level: 21 Points: 2,611, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thankyou those girls look great! I don't speak dutch so i can't read much from the site but are they all located in Valkenswaard? I'll be up in Haarlem for my stay which is apparently 4 hours on public transport from Valkenswaard
I think less, by train Haarlem to Eindhoven is less then 2 hours, or do you you mean including return trip, then it is 4 hours
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-Apr-18, 23:23
paracelzus paracelzus is offline
Member
Points: 3,187, Level: 23 Points: 3,187, Level: 23 Points: 3,187, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 50
Thanks: 2
Thanked 130 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

I am interested what is the current situation with mixed wrestling scene in the Netherland, becouse i will probably go in that country during the summer. Who is the best competitive wrestler? Who among female bodybuilders do sessions? What are the prices for sessions ect ect ect
Thanx in advance for informations.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29-Jul-19, 18:35
ruwit ruwit is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 121
Thanks: 179
Thanked 708 Times in 92 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

Hey, i am also looking for a girl to wrestle in the Netherlands. Does anyone have a list of girls that offer session in the Netherlands? I know domination palace has 3 girls, but there must be more right...?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31-Jul-19, 10:34
bongo001 bongo001 is offline
Banned
Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 147
Thanks: 5
Thanked 546 Times in 100 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Maybe this helps...
Yes I am from the Netherlands. I wrestled some girls at Domination Palace, they have good mats and women over there. Sinistra is very nice and strong too.

MeesteresGoddess is new, but doesnt respond anymore. Too bad cause she seems very strong to me.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bongo001 For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 31-Jul-19, 13:23
ruwit ruwit is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 121
Thanks: 179
Thanked 708 Times in 92 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

Thanks a lot! which girl is best @ Domination Palace according to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Maybe this helps...
Yes I am from the Netherlands. I wrestled some girls at Domination Palace, they have good mats and women over there. Sinistra is very nice and strong too.

MeesteresGoddess is new, but doesnt respond anymore. Too bad cause she seems very strong to me.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31-Jul-19, 17:04
Mixer Mixer is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,473, Level: 24 Points: 3,473, Level: 24 Points: 3,473, Level: 24
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 293
Thanks: 111
Thanked 256 Times in 134 Posts
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks a lot! which girl is best @ Domination Palace according to you?
Defenitely Zascha. She is a trained fighter and loves to beat guys and rub it in. She can make it as hard as you desire.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 31-Jul-19, 19:28
fr12
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anyone know of session girls in Netherlands?

Or any private wrestlers from the Netherlands? Please send me a message
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Session girls that have hairy forearms?? sarge0068 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 24 13-Aug-19 20:18
Any guys from the Netherlands? ruwit Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 15 07-May-19 07:21
Do the dominating/session girls have any fetishes? jaythefire666 Female Domination Discussion 12 30-May-15 06:05


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.