Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Luke II (handicap match).
Preview photos and a video clip are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-217.

Old 29-Aug-19, 19:30
Points: 2,268, Level: 19 Points: 2,268, Level: 19 Points: 2,268, Level: 19
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Mystery man Tips for my first session ever

Hi all, i'm gonna experience my first ever session in the next week, she has been so kind and nice through the emails so i'd like to not disrepect her with some rookie mistakes so i'm asking for some tips and suggestions. I'm well aware this isn't a date or anything like that, i just don't know if there is a sort of etiquette in this matter. For example, i should offer to pay immediately after we meet so she can "relax" herself? Should i bring her something? Is it okay to ask her to be able to get some photos or video? For the technical side, it is a 1 hour session with competitive and domination (after her obvius victory). I'll make sure to shower, shave and trim my nails, bring shorts and a towel. Am i forgetting something? Any tip you have is appreciated, i'm a bit nervous ��
Old 29-Aug-19, 20:07
Points: 18,035, Level: 58 Points: 18,035, Level: 58 Points: 18,035, Level: 58
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,247 Posts
Default Re: Tips for my first session ever

Ideally you want to arrive in such a way you knock on her door 30 seconds early.
Store her fee in a way you can quickly take it out and leave it on the counter.
Tips aren't expected, but if you're fairly sure you'll want to have another session with her later you may want to bring a small feminine gift ($20-30 or a giftcard of that value).
Don't overload her with information, but either in your last email or when you meet tell her 1 or 2 things you're sure you'd like her to do in the session.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-19, 20:43
Points: 10,798, Level: 44 Points: 10,798, Level: 44 Points: 10,798, Level: 44
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,345 Times in 379 Posts

You definitely want to shit, shower, and shave before the session. As mentioned, dont show up too early, because she may have another session before you. If she gave you her phone number, dont blow up her phone with texts or calls.

You mentioned videotaping. If you want to do this, make sure you get her permission beforehand. Dont just show up to the session with a camera. In my experience, most girls allow videotaping, just be sure to ask ahead of time. And sometimes a girl will charge extra for videotaping. That is not uncommon.

During the session, dont be afraid to tell her what you want in the session. If she is not doing something that you requested from the session, make sure to let her know. In a courteous manner of course. And along those same lines, make sure you respect her rules during the session.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-19, 20:55
Producer
Points: 18,006, Level: 58 Points: 18,006, Level: 58 Points: 18,006, Level: 58
Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,360 Times in 582 Posts

Be sure you have your cash prepared before you knock on the door. You don't have to present it right away, but it's normally considered good practice to place it on the table/dresser after greetings and some getting to know you. Some women will take a little potty break before beginning the actual session and that's normally a good time to make sure the fee is clear and visible. As for small vs large bills, 3-4 100s is fine, but mixing in a few 20s can be nice.

The last thing to do before entering the room is to check your breath.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-19, 23:25
Points: 2,268, Level: 19 Points: 2,268, Level: 19 Points: 2,268, Level: 19
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Thank you all for the tips! I'll make sure to follow them!
Old 30-Aug-19, 02:28
Points: 3,866, Level: 26 Points: 3,866, Level: 26 Points: 3,866, Level: 26
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Recognize that the bar isn't that high. Meaning:

- 20's or 100's, she won't really care. Just don't be that guy giving her 1's and coins.
- Be clean, but be yourself too. Everyone always says to shave, but if you have a beard, she won't care. Just don't go in with 2 days of stubble if the plan is for her to stick your head between her legs for an hour.
- Don't spam her with 100 messages, or text her constantly after.
- If it's your first... try to find someone with good communication. Lots of them won't spend 2 minutes re-reading your emails and you have to remind them what you want, and many will schedule back-to-backs, so if you're 5 minutes late because the hotel had a strange layout, or parking or traffic problems, you don't get a full session.
- I don't worry about the payment process, but many evidently do. Sometimes I pay at the beginning, sometimes at the end. Usually they won't want to be handed the money, but have it placed on the table. But don't try to complain about fees or no-show her or whatever, that's what they don't like.
- It can be nice if you're able to have a conversation with her. I don't mean spending half the session talking, but spend a couple minutes at the beginning or end talking to her like a normal human. I admit, some of them can be very difficult to have a normal conversation with, if all they care about is their contest prep or things like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 04:28
Points: 8,636, Level: 39 Points: 8,636, Level: 39 Points: 8,636, Level: 39
Activity: 96.6% Activity: 96.6% Activity: 96.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,434 Times in 458 Posts

I can stand behind tips from uxiel!

Also the tip from boyofwinter to bring a little gift, i do it also in this range! Sessiongirls are still girls and girls love's littel gift! Bud don't bring cheap stuff for under US$ 5.-- this could have a contrary effect!

And you will see, nearly all girls will do their best to make feel confortable!

One danger! It happens to me unhappy! Don't fell in love! You will see, it's hard, then you will idealize the woman trough your fetish and this is dangerous. Because is their job, they often have the ability to make you so confortable, that you have the impression to have your girlfriend in front of you.

A restricted friendship it's possible, but rearly after first session.

My lovestory got a quite good happy end! We are still in touch but i could turn to a friendship and i'm happy about it!

And never do full competitive the first time, chose semi-comp with trying to put here in trouble, but be carefull! If you're strong and heavy you can easy injure a girl without fighting knowledge and beeing rough!

And the most important part! ENJOY every minute! Time run very fast in this situation.

Last edited by ours01; 30-Aug-19 at 04:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 07:02
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,067 Posts

I've always handed the money to the lady shortly after walking inside. I didn't know that leaving it on the dresser was the proper etiquette.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 08:19
Points: 17,887, Level: 58 Points: 17,887, Level: 58 Points: 17,887, Level: 58
Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9% Activity: 16.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,786 Times in 478 Posts

If not asked, I pay after the session. It’s always cool that after being beaten and battered, I take out a bunch of notes and pay the triumphant girl. To me it is the final bell of my defeat. Around 30% of the girls ask for money upfront which is perfectly understandable and in that case I happily do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 08:19
Points: 3,866, Level: 26 Points: 3,866, Level: 26 Points: 3,866, Level: 26
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Sometimes they won't take it directly. Maybe it's a law enforcement thing, or maybe it just makes it feel like more of a transaction if you hand her a wad of cash (even though it is).

Also, especially if you make this a habit, I would recommend using a separate cell. This is for a small amount of protection. You never know if the girl will end up texting you at random times (if you're married, although you shouldn't be cheating on your wife, you could easily get outed), or even just accidentally texting her instead of a friend or (worse) vice versa. In most cases this isn't an issue, but for the rare time something happens, you'll wish you had the separation. You also don't have to put in as much thought into whether you keep her number in your address book or not. This is not that big a deal if it's just one session with someone known to be trustworthy though.

Also you asked about video, some girls say yes, for an additional fee, but I wouldn't bother. The footage is likely to be poor (from weird angles), it's just not going to look as good as a regular fetish film from a real studio, and she may be a little less into it if she knows she's on camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post: